The Decision

Goong : Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still remembered that day when John and I were talking about our future. Everything was going smoothly. I thought he is my Mr.Right. 2 months later, he asked me out. I thought is time, probably is a surprise, he is going to propose to me. I thought I will have a memorable Christmas. But I was wrong. It wasn't a proposal. It was a break up......

I was heartbroken. I don't understand why. That day I brace myself to be brave enough to ask him why. My heart felt being stabbed when I heard he told me he fall for another person, and that person is someone close to me - Shin Hye.....

Even she didn't know about him and he never confessed his feelings to her, but I don't care. Because she stoled his heart away. And now, I'm just giving her to taste the pain that I had.....taking away the heart of someone she loves....

Hye-Sun : I-I...I want Min Ho!!! 

Hwang Ho Mama : HYE-SUN!!!DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ASKING? 

Hye-Sun : Y-Yes. 

Hwang Ho Mama couldn't hold her anger anymore. This is not the first time she is doing this to Shin Hye. She is really mad. 

King Lee Shin : Hwang Ho. 

King Lee Shin holds on to Hwang Ho, trying to calm her down. Shin Hye was stunned, looking at her when she raised such request. King Lee Shin breaks the silence between them. 

King Lee Shin : Why out of the sudden, you want Min Ho? 

Hye-Sun : Because I like him. 

King Lee Shin : You like him because you know he is one the candidate of Shin Hye's future husband or you like him because you really like him? 

Hye-Sun hesitates for a second before answering. 

Hye-Sun : I really like him. I fall for him when I first met him. 

She lied. 

Hwang Ho Mama : This is ridiculous!! 

Hye-Sun : Jeoha and Hwang Ho, please grant my wish. I wish to be with Min Ho. Since Shin Hye has 3 options, even if Min Ho is not one of the option, she still has 2 options.

Before King and Hwang Ho reply, Shin Hye walks towards her. She looks into her eyes and asks. 

Shin Hye : If granting your wish can make you happy, we will. But this time is not a simple request. You are sacrificing others' happiness in order to satisfy your own happiness. Do you know what is love? Have you ever love someone? Do you think love is an item? You can just request for it? I know you hate me. I can't do anything to change your feelings towards me. But I wish your hate doesn't involved people around me. They are innocent. They are not your play toy. And Min Ho is not an item. 

Hye-Sun : I don't care who is happy and who is not. I care about my own feeling. Besides, is not a request now. Shin Hye. You have 24 hours to think about it. 

Hye-Sun walks closer to Shin Hye and whispered at her ears. 

Hye-Sun : You still remembered what happened back then? If you insist of keeping Min Ho, say bye to your crown. 

Shin Hye : Y-You--------

Hye-Sun : Jeoha and Hwang Ho. I guess my staying is making everyone feeling uncomfortable. I will make a move first. Good night. 

~~~

Hwang Ho : Gong Ju...

Shin Hye : Hm. 

Hwang Ho : W-What did she said to you? 

Shin Hye : S-She----

Hwang Ho : Don't lie to me. What did she said? 

Shin Hye : S-She said a-about------a-about-----

Hwang Ho : Did she mentioned that again? Is she using that to blackmail you?

Shin Hye : (with teary eyes) : Hm.. 

Hwang Ho : Pyeha...

King Lee Shin : Don't worry, Hwang Ho. Nothing will happen to our daughter. I promise. 

Shin Hye : I'm tired. I will go rest first. 

~~~

Shin Hye lays on the bed and crying out loud after King and Hwang Ho left. She was holding back her tears. But now, she couldn't hold it anymore. She totally forgotten about Min Ho which is still hiding behind the curtain. Min Ho heard everything. He feels heart ache when he heard her crying. He slowly walks to her. His hand gentle pats on her back, comforting her. She was shocked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter