Friend or Enemy?

Goong : Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We were friends...But because we fall in love with the same person...

Can we still be friends?"

Won Bin looks at the both of them. 

Won Bin : What happened to both of you?

Soo-Hyun : N-Nothing...

Won Bin : N-Nothing? What is the havoc just now? Both of you....and you Min Ho....You were yelling...W-What's wrong? (he paused before continue) Did both of you fall in love with Gong Ju? 

Both silence. 

Won Bin : So you both really fall in love with Gong Ju. It is because of that, both of you willing to sacrifice the friendship? (Both still quiet) Answer me!! 

Just then, someone hits Won Bin's head. When he turns around, it was Suzy. 

Suzy : Aish!! This is the hospital. Lower your voice. 

Won Bin (stunned) : M-Mianhe. 

Suzy looks at Min Ho and Soo-Hyun. And she looks at Won Bin. 

Suzy : How is she? 

Min Ho : She is still inside. 

Suzy : What happened? 

Soo-Hyun : S-She fainted....h-her face was pale this morning....

Suzy : Alright. Don't worry. I can take care from here now. All of you can go back. 

Min Ho : B-But.....

Suzy (turn and looks at Won Bin) : Take both of them back with you. I will take care of Shin Hye. 

Min Ho : B-But.....

Suzy : No BUT!!! 

Soo-Hyun : I-I----

Suzy : No!! Both of you please go back. Won Bin please take care of them. I will text once the doctor is out. 

Suzy make sure the three of them leaves the hospital. She overheard their conversation, when Won Bin asked them whether they had fall in love with Shin Hye. Suzy knows very well letting the two of them stay will cause some unwanted scene, hence, she asked Won Bin to take them back. Not long later, the doctor came out. 

Doctor : A-Are you---

Suzy cuts in : I'm the sister of patient Park Shin Hye. How is she? 

She lied to get the information from the doctor. 

Doctor : She is fine now. We just did gastric lavage for her. 

Suzy : Gastric lavage? 

Doctor : Process of cleaning out the contents of the stomach. Is to eliminates poisons from the stomach. 

Suzy (shocked) : P-Poison? 

Doctor : Neh. Is a poison named "anticoagulants", which is usually found in rat poison. She will needs to stay 1 night for observation...

Suzy cuts in : Doctor. Can we transfer her to another hospital? 

Doctor : I-Is not advisable b-but if you i-insist---

Suzy : Yes. Because she is not ordinary patient. For private and confidential purpose, she can't be here. Hope you understand.

Doctor : Is s-she....

Suzy : Yes.

Doctor : Noted. Alright, I will sign the paper for you. 

~~

Suzy : Hwang Ho Mama. 

Hwang Ho Mama (tearing) : Suzy. W-What did the doctor say? Poison? How.....

King Lee Shin : H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter