Hatred

Goong : Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love comes first, then hatred, and finally indifference..."

Shin Hye : I don't hate her because no matters what she did she is still my cousin sister... 

Hye-Sun : I hate her, no matters what she do, I still will hate her....

continued from chap 11..

Min Ho : Aish. I thought girls are used to high heels especially when you are a Princess. 

Shin Hye : Even if I'm a Princess, doesn't mean my legs won't hurt when I had heels...

Hye-Sun cuts in : Annyeong. I'm Hye-Sun. Cousin of Shin Hye. Y-You must be Min Ho...

Min Ho : O-Oh. Y-You are her c-cousin? 

Hye-Sun : Neh. Shin Hye. Hope you don't mind. (turn to Min Ho) May I?

Min Ho (shocked) : W-What? 

Hye-Sun : A dance with me. Since you had a dance with Shin Hye. So can I? 

Min Ho : I-I------

Hye-Sun : Is there anything? (saw Min Ho with hesitated look) Why don't you dance with me? 

Min Ho : Is not that b-but---

Hye-Sun : Is it because you might be Shin Hye's future husband that's why you can't dance with me? Ah..or is it because you afraid Shin Hye jealous if you dance with me? (smiling at Shin Hye) I can see that you are in love with my cousin....

Shin Hye cuts in : He doesn't mind dancing but it depends on who is the partner. Anyway, please excuse us. 

Shin Hye just grabs Min Ho's hand and walks off. Hye-Sun is really mad. She follows them. While they are outside the ballroom, Hye-Sun grabs Shin Hye's arm. 

Hye-Sun : Oh Shin Hye. Is this how you treat your cousin sister? 

Shin Hye : Let go of me. 

Hye-Sun : Wae? 

Min Ho : Hey. Chill. Chill. 

Shin Hye : I repeat. Let go of me. 

Hye-Sun : Wae? Just because you are Princess and I have to listen to what you asked?

Just then, a strong hand grabbed on Hye-Sun's hand. 

Shi-Yoon : Hye-Sun!!! Stop it. Just go. 

Hye-Sun : Wae? You are my oppa. Why do you always side her? Wae? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter