Sacrifice

Goong : Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Won Bin : What's now? 

Min Ho : Waiting for her to fall into our trap. 

Won Bin : Are you sure this will work? 

Min Ho : If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy to make your enemy becomes your partner....

Won Bin : Unbelievable. A-ha, now you got me worried....So am I your friend or enemy? 

Min Ho : Neither. 

Won Bin : Muoes!! 

Min Ho : You are my brother. 

Hwang Ho Ma Ma : How can you agree with that? Pyeha. That is our daughter. H-How could you......

King Lee Shin : Hwang Ho. Whatever I did is for the sake of our daughter. Trust me. 

Hwang Ho Ma Ma : How can I? You know our daughter loves him, but why did you ended up let her married the one she doesn't love?

King Lee Shin : Without pain, without sacrifice, is not love. If she don't sacrifice for what she want, what she want will be the sacrifice....

Hwang Ho Ma Ma : I don't get you, Pyeha. 

King Lee Shin : To love someone is not just words, they need to step out of their comfort zone, to sacrifice and to compromise. If they can't do so, then that is not love.... 

Hwang Ho Ma Ma : B-But Pyeha.....

King Lee Shin : Hwang Ho. Don't worry. As long as I'm here. I won't let anything hurt our Shin Hye. 

(Flashback to the night before) 

King Lee Shin gathers Min Ho, Won Bin, Soo-Hyun, Princess Shin Hye and Hye-Sun. They all at the dining hall. All of them were sitting quietly, waiting for the King to arrive. Finally, King Lee Shin is here with Hwang Ho Mama.....

King Lee Shin : I'm sure all of you wonders what is this about. I have something to clarify before making announcement. (turn and looks at Hye-Sun) Hye-Sun. Please come here. 

Hye-Sun : Neh. Jeoha. 

King Lee Shin (turn and looks at Shin Hye) : Gong Ju. Come here too. 

Shin Hye : Neh. 

King Lee Shin : Gong Ju. You had been going out with the three of them. I'm sure you roughly have an idea who will be your future husband, am I right? 

Shin Hye : I-I....

King Lee Shin : I don't want anyone to say that I'm unfair to the family member, especially towards Hye-Sun which is also having the royal blood. Hence, I will let Hye-Sun to pick her choice. 

Shin Hye : J-Jeoha.....

King Lee Shin : Being a Queen in the future is not easy. You will need to know how to sacrifice...

Hwang Ho Ma Ma : Pyeha...

King Lee Shin : So. Hye-Sun. 

Hye-Sun (smiling) : I like Min Ho oppa. 

King Lee Shin : So your choice is Min Ho? 

Hye-Sun : Yes. I like him. I want to be with him. 

King Lee Shin : If Min Ho agrees, I have no objection. 

All eyes are on Min Ho.........

(End of Flashback to the night before) 

~~~

(The next morning) 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter