Black Vs White

Goong : Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"White suppose to be a colour of an angel but somehow it had changed. The colour of black had it all...."

It was a lovely sunday. Shin Hye is with King Lee Shin and Hwang Ho at the garden. The garden is one of Shin Hye's favourite spot of the palace. Since young, she had named it as "Goong : The Secret Garden". Why Secret Garden? Because inside this garden, there is a secret door, it is a play house for Shin Hye when she was young. Not many know about this secret place except for Shi-Yoon, Suzy and of course the King and Hwang Ho. They were sitting at the garden, enjoying the scenery and family bonding session. 

King Lee Shin : My dear Shin Hye.

Shin Hye : Neh. Appa. 

King Lee Shin : It has been awhile since we have this kind of family bonding session. Thank you for organising. 

Shin Hye : Thank you for being here. 

Shin Hye holds their hands. 

Hwang Ho : Ow. Can't believe you had grown up and soon you will be married and have your own life...

Shin Hye cuts in : I wish to stay as it is but I know is impossible. 

King Lee Shin : Stay as it is? Single? 

Shin Hye : Hm. Wae? Is it good if I'm single? I can be by your side forever...

King Lee Shin (smiling) : I can't be selfish. We can't always be by your side. You will eventually found the one and the one will take care of you on behalf of us. Arraso? 

Shin Hye : Aish. Ap-pppa.... 

Shin Hye covers King Lee Shin's mouth to prevent him from talking. 

Hwang Ho : Ah. This daughter is still the same. Pyeha, do you remembered since young she always does that whenever we mentioned we are getting old a-and---

Shin Hye : YAH!! Ommmmaaaa....

Shin Hye uses another hand of her to cover Hwang Ho Mama's mouth. Both of them laughing at Shin Hye. 

King Lee Shin : Oh. Before I forget, Shin Hye. You have to make sure this Saturday you are free. 

Shin Hye : This Saturday? 

King Lee Shin : Hm. There will be a charity event this Saturday, Gong Ju, you will be coming with us.

Shin Hye : M-Me? 

Hwang Ho Mama : Neh. Gong Ju. 

Shin Hye : C-Can I---

Hwang Ho Mama : Ani, Gong Ju. This event you have to attend. Arraso. 

Shin Hye : Neh. 

~~~

Shin Hye : Ah.... Both of you!!! Look. How messy is my room now....

Shi-Yoon : Wae? You asked us to be here to choose your gown, so don't complaint!! 

Suzy : Ah. Shin Hye. How about this? 

Shin Hye : I wore this last year for some d-dinner. I think. N-Nope. 

Shi-Yoon : This then. 

Shin Hye : T-This.....

Suzy : She wore it last year for some event. Nope. Next....

Shin Hye : Ah.......I hate the rule. Who actually set the rules of Royal can't wear the same dress again and again...

Suzy : Aish.... Stop complaining... You should be lucky that you have tons of dresses...

Shi-Yoon : Ignore her. She is doesn't know how lucky is she...H-How about this? 

Suzy : She said it makes her look fat..

Shi-Yoon : Probably is time for you to consider doing some exercise instead of eating? 

*Plak Plak"

Shi-Yoon got a hits on his arm by Shin Hye. Suzy just stands there laughing. 

Shin Hye : Ish.. Both of you... Stop rubbing salt into my wound...I had already been having salads for few days because of this event. Why can't a princess be fat? Why? 

Suzy : It will be funny to have a fat princess. 

Shi-Yoon : Fat version of Shin Hye? (laughing) I-I can't i-imagine that.....

Shin Hye : Ish...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter