The Day Has Come

Goong : Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

Annyeong. After today, this will be the last time I'm writing. There will be no need for me to continue for a diary because my story with him will be ending today. Tomorrow I'll be officially engaged. Then, I will be married to Soo-Hyun sunbae. He will become my past memory. The best memory I had for my life. The day with him, it was unforgettable. It was the best day of my life. The night, when I decided, to give myself to him. I know I'm not thinking rational, I should be aware that I'm a princess but at that moment I just want to leave him good memory, a memory of me and him, that is what I can give him, at least, this temporary ownership is what I could offer him....my early birthday wish....

When I woke up this morning, I felt happy because his arm were wrapped around me. I felt like I'm luckiest woman in the world. Having him by my side, is really what I wish. I wish I could be able to wake up to this handsome face next to me. How I hope this wish can comes true but I know very well it only happens in fairy tales. Is impossible in real life. Is my fault. How I wonder if I'm just an ordinary person, probably all these won't happened. He don't have to sacrifice his happiness to protect me, I won't have to suffer like now because I can't make him stay....Sometimes I really wonder what is so great of being a Princess when you can't even protect the one you love, you can't be with the one you love....Why does everyone wants my position and my title? 

My love..I'm sorry. Sorry to leave you without saying a word. Because I know I shouldn't be greedy. A day with you is what I asked, I should stick to what I asked. I'm sorry, oppa. I love you, I love you so much that it hurts. I hope you never forget yesterday, a day of you and me, hope you don't erase our love....

Yesterday...A day I will never forget...Your kiss, Your hug, Your smile...Everything that made my heart beat fast....Is just too bad..too bad that all these will only becomes my memory...my past memory...a beautiful memory....

Finally is the day. The day has come. It is Princess Shin Hye's 18th Birthday. It will be a day to celebrate her birthday as well as announcement of her engagement. Before the party started, Shin Hye is in her garden. She is sitting on the bench, staring at the sky. Won Bin was asked to picked up some flowers but then he saw Shin Hye alone in the garden. He walks towards her. 

Won Bin : Shin Hye....S-Shin Hye....

Shin Hye didn't respond till later on. 

Shin Hye : O-Oh. N-Neh. Won Bin-ah...

Won Bin : Neh. Gong Ju. What are you doing here?

Shin Hye : N-Nothing. Just resting.

Won Bin : Are you alright? What are you thinking so deeply that you didn't know I'm here?

Shin Hye didn't answer him but just gives him a weak smile. 

Won Bin : Today is your birthday and your engagement day. Are you happy? 

Shin Hye : Is just normal day. What is there to be happy about...

Won Bin : Well, it will be normal if you are just an ordinary person, but not when you are the Princess, soon to be Queen...

Shin Hye (chuckles) : Is just a title. I'm still human.

Won Bin : Gong Ju. Don't worry. We all are here. Everything will be alright. I promise. 

Shin Hye (chuckle) : Everything will definitely be alright since she got him. What else will happen. 

Won Bin : Well. Sometimes miracle happen. You never know. Trust is what you need for now. 

Shin Hye : Trust? 

Shin Hye's mind : Trust. That was what he told me.....

~~~

Shin Hye changed into a beautiful white gown. With just simple make up and hairdo, she looks like an angel. She was looking outside the window, mesmerizing the moments, the moments w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter