The Weight of the Crown

Goong : Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It wasn't like there is a choice for me. From the beginning, I was born as a Royal. I was destined to wear the crown. I can deny my identity, but I can't fake about my blood, I still have the Royal blood. That is the fact. So instead of running away being a Royal, I will be brave and face that I'm a Royal. No matters what, I have to endure its weight, withstand the weight of the crown. I can't let King and Hwang Ho down. I will and will be the one wearing the crown."

Hwang Ho Mama : Pyeha. 

King Lee Shin : Hwang Ho. You doesn't look good. What happened? 

Hwang Ho Mama : Pyeha. Hye-Sun is back. D-Do you know about this? 

King Lee Shin : Hm. Yul just called and told me. He doesn't know when she bought herself a ticket to be back. He told me this daughter is uncontrollable. 

Hwang Ho Mama : Pyeha. I'm worried. 

King Lee Shin : Don't worry, Hwang Ho. Trust our Shin Hye. 

Hwang Ho Mama : B-But our daughter is soft-hearted. She m-might just get conned again like the last time.....

King Lee Shin : I believe our daughter will know what to do. Don't worry, have some faith in our daughter. 

Hwang Ho Mama : Probably I should talk to Hye Sun....

King Lee Shin : Hwang Ho. You know she doesn't like you and she still thinks that you indirectly caused the death of her mother, do you think she will want to talks to you?

Hwang Ho Mama : B-But if I try...

King Lee Shin : Even Yul told her the truth but she thinks that Yul lied in order to protect you. Hwang Ho. Just listen to me. Don't worry. I promise I will not let anything happen to Shin Hye. 

~~

Suzy : Shin Hye.

Shin Hye : Hm...

Suzy : What are you going to do now? 

Shin Hye : What can I do? 

Suzy : I h-heard from Omma that Prince Yul doesn't even know that Hye Sun is back. I bet she must heard about your arranged marriage a-and...

Shin Hye : A-And what? Come back to ruin my marriage? 

Suzy (shocked) : A-Aren't you afraid? 

Shin Hye : If I'm back then the old Shin Hye, probably. 

Suzy : W-What do you mean? Y-You have plan? 

Shin Hye : I need your help.....

~~

(6 months left till the day....)

Choi Sang Gong : G-Gong Ju. G-Gong Ju. 

Shin Hye : Choi Sang Gong?! W-What happened? 

Choi Sang Gong : L-Look at this...

Choi Sang Gong passes the newspaper to Shin Hye....

King Lee Shin and Hwang Ho Chae Kyeong's precious Princess - the future Queen of Seoul

All the time, the King and Queen had been laying low profile of their precious daughter, Princess Shin Hye. So what happened to our beloved Princess? 

nearly first few pages are about Princess Shin Hye....

Princess Shin Hye during university.....charity for university

Princess Shin Hye loves sport. She went to watched NBA live match......

Princess Shin Hye is back to Seoul....why is she back? 

Princess Shin Hye will be getting married...

The candidates are...

Lee Min Ho - Son of Prime Minister

Kim Won Bin - Son of Lieutenant General 

Kim Soo-Hyun - Son of Royal Secretary

~~~

Shin Hye : H-How did they.....

Choi Sang Gong : M-Mama believes is.....

Shin Hye : Is her? 

Choi Sang Gong : There will be many reporters today. Gong Ju, d-do you want to stay in the palace today? 

Shin Hye : Wae? 

Choi Sang Gong : Gong Ju. All the while Mama and Jeoha had been laying low profile of Gong Ju because Gong Ju doesn't like all these b-but now...

Shin Hye : Is ok, Choi Sang Gong. I'm prepared to face all this. 

Choi Sang Gong : B-But....

Shin Hye : Don't worry. 

Choi Sang Gong : I-In that case. I will get Mr Lee to wait for you at the entrance. 

Shin Hye : M-Mr. Lee? 

Choi Sang Gong : Mr Lee Min Ho. Today is Friday, Gong Ju. 

Shin Hye : O-Oh....

~~~

Min Ho : Annyeong. Choi Sang Gong. Annyeong Gong Ju. 

Choi Sang Gong : Mr. Lee. Please take good care of Gong Ju. Please stay close to her. 

Min Ho : Don't worry. I will take good care of Gong Ju. 

Choi Sang Gong : Mr. Lee. Please use the other exit. The front entrance are full of reporters. 

Min Ho : Neh. 

~~~

Shin Hye : Mueos?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter