Chapter 7

Can't Buy My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

“Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun called my name because I just froze.

I slowly look at him but I was too shocked because his words until I was unable immediately utter any words to him. My mind is also more chaotic than before.

“Maybe I better give you time to think and organize your thoughts while I went to get cold water and medicine.” Kyuhyun said with a smile.

“Are you lying to me Kyuhyun?” I asked the first thing that popped into my mind while looking to Kyuhyun who immediately stops his movement when he heard my question.

“Lying to you? Lie to you about what?” Kyuhyun asked carefully.

“Do you mean what you just said to me a while ago?” I asked again.

“About what if I want you to fall in love with me?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“Yes.” I answered shortly.

“Of course I’m serious and I’m not going to lie about it.” Kyuhyun said seriously.

“But when we were in the restaurant, you say you are just my butler and I just your master. That means you’ve just kind and caring to me because you are working as my personal butler. You don’t feel a special feeling to me so your words like a lie to me.” I said bitterly; still don’t allow myself to have hoped that Kyuhyun had the same feeling with me.

“I’m not going to lie about something like that, Ryeowook. I’m not going to lie about my own feelings towards you. When I asked what if I want you to fall in love with me, I really mean my words. But then now the fact is I really was just your personal butler. I’m just a butler who has feelings toward his master. A butler who is not sure if he can get the love of his master or not.” Kyuhyun said while locking his eyes with mine. “And how I care to you and kind to you, it is true that partly because you are my master but actually almost all of them because I have feelings for you.” Kyuhyun added.

“You know I don’t ever underestimate you just because you are my butler. I don’t see people from whether the person is rich or not. I prefer the person who sees me as I am.” I said seriously.

“I know. I’ve known that for a long time ago but still I don’t know whether you will fall in love with me or not. And, I will repeat my words so that you will not think I’m not serious.” Kyuhyun said, while smiling and my cheek which not injured. “I want you to fall in love with me because I love you, Kim Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun said with full of sincerity.

“You get what you want because I fell in love with you, Kyuhyun.” I said, hugging Kyuhyun who was kneeling in front of me.

“Ouch..” I whimpered softly when Kyuhyun hugged me back and makes Kyuhyun immediately releasing his embrace.

“Sorry.. I’m too happy until forget the right side of your body was injured too. I am going to take the medicine and cold water.” Kyuhyun said in a worried tone.

“I’m fine, Kyu. No need to worry.” I said with a smile, trying to lessen his worries.

“We still don’t check whether the wound is bad or not so it is better I get medicines and also cold water for your cheek.” Kyuhyun said.

I know Kyuhyun’s words are right but then I just don’t want him to leave my side. I just wanted to enjoy our time after our love confession to each other. I don’t know why suddenly I just felt so clingy to him.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be right back soon.” Kyuhyun said as if he knows what I think and feel.

Kyuhyun stood and turned to walk out but then he turned around again and slightly bent down to kiss my forehead, he whispered he loved me before he really walked out of my bedroom through the connecting door while I could only smile because his sweet action.

A few minutes waiting Kyuhyun back without doing anything, I finally decided it was better I take a bath to help relieve the pain in my body. I walked to my bathroom with difficulty but the smile on my lips does not disappear. Honestly I really never thought Kyuhyun will have the same feeling with me when I heard what he said in the restaurant, but then it turns out the meaning of his words is not what I first thought and in fact he has the same feeling with me.

He loves me too.

All this time he also loves me.

After many years I have never tasted happiness, finally I felt happy again. I found someone who loves me for who I am. I ended up falling in love with someone who thinks of me as myself.

 

When I finished bathing and had dressed in pajamas, I walked out of the bathroom and it turns out Kyuhyun had returned with a first aid box and a small basin in his hand.

I then slowly walked and sat on my bed like before while Kyuhyun put the first aid box and the basin on the small table near my bed and then pulled a chair next to my bed right in front of me.

“What about the wound on the right side of your body?” Kyuhyun asked in a worried tone while sitting on the chair.

“Not so bad, just a few small bruises. No need to worry.” I said, but then Kyuhyun just locked his eyes with my eyes and he seemed more worried after hearing my words.

“Okay, I really have little bruised and..Hmmm there is one big bruise on my shoulder also there are some cuts but really not bad and don’t bleed too.” I finally told the truth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter