Chapter 12

Can't Buy My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

I play random notes on the piano while I was lost in thought about the nice days in this vacation house until suddenly I remembered that this holiday ends today and I had to go back to Seoul that made me sigh heavily.

“Oh!” I was a little bit shrieks when suddenly a pair of arms encircles around my neck and shoulders—hugged me from behind.

“Kyu... You surprised me.” I said with a smile.

“I’m sorry... You’re too absorbed in your piano and your own mind until you did not hear me called you and did not realize I was behind you.” Kyuhyun said with a chuckle.

“It’s okay.. I’m sorry, like you said; I’m the one who was not aware of my surroundings.” I said, leaning on Kyuhyun.

“No need to apologize. By the way what’s wrong? Why are you sighed heavily like that?” Kyuhyun asked, curious.

“No, nothing. I...I just feel sad to have to leave this place and go back to Seoul.” I said quietly.

“Don’t be sad. I could ask permission so that we can come back here later when you have time.”

“Really?”

“Yup, or if you’d like I think we could have stayed two or three days again here. How’s that?”

“No no.. Maybe later when I’m having a break from university. We need to return to Seoul today.” I said, despite offers from Kyuhyun very interesting but I don’t want Kyuhyun to get in trouble with my parents.

“Thank you, Kyu ... Thanks for everything.” I said as I turned to him.

“I don’t do anything.” Kyuhyun said with a smile.

“No… You’re doing a lot of things for me. Thank you and I love you.” I said with sincerity and full of my feelings for him.

“I love you too.” Kyuhyun said as he gently kissed the skin below my ear that sends gentle shiver in my spine.

Kyuhyun kept kissing the skin around my neck and I slightly tilted my head back in order to give more access to Kyuhyun. I tried to hold my moans when Kyuhyun started to nibble and my sensitive areas around my neck but in the end my moans softly slipped out too. My hands slowly slipped between Kyuhyun’s soft dark brown hairs while Kyuhyun began trailing kisses until finally our lips met. We devour each other’s lips and the kiss soon heated up—our tongues meet, touching, and tangled with each other. Our deep kiss continued until suddenly the ringing of Kyuhyun’s cell phone sounded.

I can feel Kyuhyun reluctantly pulled away and he tried to catch his breath before he answered the phone call, but only after he briefly kiss my lips once again. Meanwhile I could only catch my breath after Kyuhyun walked away while talking on the phone. I took a deep breath and I touched my cheeks that felt hot now or might have been since earlier but I was too focused on his kisses to realize it until now.

“What’s wrong?” I asked when Kyuhyun finished receiving a phone call and walked back to me.

“No, everything is fine. You want to leave now? We could take a walk around this area before returning to Seoul.” Kyuhyun asked, gently my hair.

“Sounds good!” I said, smiling.

 

Seoul – 9.20 PM

“We arrived.” Kyuhyun said as he parked the car in the garage of the house.

“Yes.. Let’s go in?” I said, hesitant because I was reluctant to meet my parents but sadly I can’t avoid it.

“Everything will be fine, Wookie. I was beside you.” Kyuhyun said as he my cheek gently.

I smiled at him while a warm feeling spread through me like usual—calm myself and encouraged me. I briefly kissed Kyuhyun’s lips before got out of the car and walked into my house.

I had just stepped into the house when a maid told my parents want to see me in Aboji’s office. This immediately reminds me of what happened before with my Aboji in that room but then this time a little different because I was accompanied by Kyuhyun.

“I am home.” I said.

“Good, you’re finally back.” Eommonim said when she saw me. “We need to discuss something with you.” Eommonim added.

“Discussing something?” I asked, confused because all this time my parents never discussed anything nor ask my opinion, they usually always decide as they pleased.

“We have canceled your engagement with Jae Hwa.” Aboji said calmly while sitting in his wooden chair behind his work desk while my Eommonim standing next to him.

“What??! Are you serious??” I asked, surprised.

“I’ve never not serious.” My Aboji replied with serious tone.

Hearing my Aboji replies, I immediately felt excited also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter