Chapter 15

Can't Buy My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

I instantly freeze―partly because turns out Kyuhyun still awake and he heard what I said, partly because what he said.

“K..Kyu... You still don’t fall asleep?” I asked.

“I just sleep lightly and awake when you get up.” Kyuhyun asnwer while he gets up and sit on the bed like me.

“I see... And about married, I’m..I’m sorry, Kyu... You know I―”

“I know you can’t but then I don’t know the exact reason why you can’t.” Kyuhyun said, cut my words while stared straight to me, waiting for my explaination.

“The reason because...because I..” I stuttered try to explain but then nothing coherent words can slip out from my lips.

“Because you think you not deserved me?” Kyuhyun asked with soft voice until just like whisper.

I just nodding and hide my face on my arms that lean on my knees.

“Please answer me honestly. Did you ever think I am not deserved you, Wookie?” Kyuhyun asked.

I immediately look at Kyuhyun with eyes wide open―shock with his question.

“Do you ever think like that Wookie?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“Kyu, I never thought like that. How can I think that you don’t deserve me? The thought never crossed my mind.” I said, sad and slightly hurt because Kyuhyun can think like that.

“Sorry I asked you that question, Wookie.” Kyuhyun said as he grabbed my hand and intertwined his finger with mine.

“It’s okay, Kyu... There’s nothing you need to apologize for.” I said, cupping his cheek with my free hand.

“No.. I’m sorry, Wookie. I’m frustrated about this but still it does not mean I can hurt you.” Kyuhyun said, leaning in my palm. “But, do you understand? It also never crossed my mind that you did not deserve me, so I can’t understand why you feel you don’t deserve me while I never think about it.” Kyuhyun added.

“Kyu.. I know you never thought that way and I never thought you thought that way. But then I can’t help myself to feel that I’m not worthy of you. You’re too good for me. You always think about me and look after me very well when I can’t give anything to you other than always be a burden to you and I only give trouble from the beginning we know each other.” Finally I let the insecurity I feel out. “You deserve someone better than me, someone who can give you happiness.” I whispered the words that very haunting me lately.

“Wookie, don’t think what you give me is just problem, it’s not like that for me. And about happiness, you’re sure I can make you happy, don’t you?” Kyuhyun asked and I nodded. “Then you must also believe that I will be happy, because when you are happy, I will also be happy. If you are sure will be happy with me then you must believe that I will surely be happy with you.” Kyuhyun added.

“But Kyu, you still deserve to get someone―”

“Please listen to me first, Wookie. I don’t like what you think. I can be like this just because of you, I can do anything and I can do my best in everything because it’s for you, Wookie. If it was not you then I would not be like this. You bring the best in me, and no one else can do this. I know from the start I belong to you also don’t forget the most important is I love you. Loving you makes me happy every day and I love all about you.” Kyuhyun said, interrupting my words.

I can only look at him for a moment while feeling the warmth spread through my body. There is nothing I can ask again when Kyuhyun has said it with full sincerity about what he thinks and feels for me. How can I still question and doubt him when he sincerely reveals what he feels for me and I know if I am still in doubt of him and myself, I will only hurt Kyuhyun. And I then replied saying I also love him to Kyuhyun and he pulled me into his arms.

 

The next day I woke up still in Kyuhyun’s arms and I could not help smiling spread across my lips, feeling lighter and happier after expressing what I felt and hearing what Kyuhyun felt and thought last night. For a while I just looked at Kyuhyun’s face before I kissed Kyuhyun’s forehead and slowly―trying not to wake him―free myself from his arms and get out of bed and went into the kitchen. I plan to make breakfast but then I can only look into the empty refrigerator, there is not enough ingredients for me to make as breakfast and the best way is I shop for groceries and then come back to make breakfast before Kyuhyun wake up. With that plan in my mind I closed the refrigerator door and turned around but immediately stopped my steps as I was surprised to see Kyuhyun walking into the kitchen.

“Good morning, Kyu.. Did I wake you up?” I asked him.

“Good morning and I wake up myself, so don’t worry.” Kyuhyun said as he pulled me into his arms and kissed my lips gently. “By the way, what are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked, still wrapping his hands around my body.

“I was just checking if there were any ingredients to make breakfast but there is no ingredients, so I thought I’d buy some stuff before you wake up but then you’re up before I can do it.”

“I see... By the way what are you going to do today? What if we had breakfast at a cafe nearby and then grocery shopping together as we planned yesterday?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Okay, and I don’t really have a schedule today so maybe I’ll go to the orphanage later and wait for you there.”

“Okay, I’ll take you there and pick you up later.” Kyuhyun said with a smile.

 

The Orphanage...

“Wook Op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter