Chapter 2

Can't Buy My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

So the name of my new personal butler is Cho Kyuhyun. Sounds familiar but I don't know where I’ve heard that name before, and I can't remember even though I try to think about it. Maybe I was wrong.

"Okay.. I’ll call you Kyuhyun-shii. And please don't call me with sir nor mr, I don't like it. You can call me Ryeowook or Wookie, like what is normally done by Park ajusshi. And I want to ask you something, okay?"

"Of course Ryeowook-shii."

"I sometimes don’t do what my parents want. So, if you are not going to support me and you’ll side with my parents, I hope you’ll tell me now. I would not be upset if you would support my parents because I know my parents who hired also paying you, not me.. And if you are on my side, there is a chance you will be scolded and punished because of me." I said bluntly about the real situation.

"I already know about it and I’ll be by your side, Ryeowook-shii. Because though your parents who are paying me, but I be your personal butler, not their personal butler, so I will fulfill and do what you want."

"I like the way you think and glad you are not as bad as what I thought at first." I smiled.

"Thank you.." Kyuhyun said with a smile.

"Okay. Now let's go before I’m late for my first class." I said, picking up the last book I needed from Kyuhyun.

 

After I finished the whole class, I do not immediately walk out of the class because my professor wanted to talk to me and when I finally walked out of my class, I immediately saw a large crowd who mostly are girls except for one guy who stood in the middle.

I know something like this would happen. However he is really handsome. He had a handsome face, he’s tall, his body has a nice shape, his smile can make all the people who see it melts and he has a perfect attitude.

I still look towards Kyuhyun when suddenly our eyes met. He smiled at me and immediately girls around him squealing see his smile, but Kyuhyun looks not care about it, he immediately walked to my side and he leave all the people that surrounds him.

"Ryeowook-shii, sorry for the commotion.. Do you want to go now?"

"It's okay. And yes, let us go of here as soon as possible before someone started to make a confession to me." I said.

Then we both immediately walked to my car and I finally safe from should listen to the confession of love today, I think it's because everyone is focused on Kyuhyun so I can be safe from the attention that I usually get.

"Kyuhyun-shii, we are not going straight to home. We’ll go to the mall first, I need buy something there." I said when Kyuhyun started the engine.

"Okay Ryeowook-shii."

When we arrived at the mall, I immediately went to electronics store and buy a new phone for Kyuhyun. He first rejected but when I told him the reason I do this because it will make me easier to contact him, he finally accepted it.

Then I immediately go to the store for the kids. I buy a lot of clothes, toys, and dolls. Kyuhyun did not ask why I bought all those things, he just accompanies me and also gives an opinion which one is better when I was confused to choose.

When finished shopping and we are already in my car again, Kyuhyun asked me where my next destination.

"Gyeong Orphan's Center." I said with simple and waiting to see what his reaction.

Kyuhyun looked a little shocked but then he just nodded with a small smile on his lips and began driving to Gyeong Orphan's Center.

Seeing his reaction made me really going to change my assumption yesterday.. Kyuhyun can follow what I want also he really will support what I want to do.

 

Gyeong Orphan's Center...

"Wookie-shii.."

"Ms. Nam.. Sorry yesterday I could not come here." I said with slight bow as a greeting and an apology. Ms. Nam is who maintaining and managing this place.

"Eey.. It's okay.. And I’m so glad you could come here today." said Ms. Nam.

"Yes, I’m also glad I could come here. Ah, by the way I bring gifts for the kids." I said as we walked into the main room.

"You don't need to do that. You come here already is a gift for the kids, and you know they all really miss you. Since morning they ask me whether you will come or not today."

"But I just...." My words interrupted by scream and squeals of the kids. They called my name and ask why I did not come yesterday also talked about how they missed me.

I just laughed when I hear their complaints and questions. All the kids here are very sweet and cute.. The last time I came here was 2 days ago so we did not see each other only 1 day but they complain like I’ve not come for 1 year.

I tried to answer all the questions and after they stopped to ask me, I began to give gifts to them all one by one. And then I play with them, sing for them, and teach how to play the piano.

When I would go home, all the kids started to overwhelm me with questions when I would come again also one of the little girl crying because she hear I have to go home now. I promise I’ll come back tomorrow and play with them again. Then I knelt in front of the little girl, her name is Sun Hi. When I met her 2 years ago, I immediately had a soft spot for her. She is very smart, kind, and wise although she was only 6 years old but of course she also still has the behavior of children her age.

"Sun Hi.. I have to go home now. But I promise I’ll come back tomorrow and play with you again. So don't be sad, okay.."

"But Wook oppa, I still miss you and I also still have not showed my progress in playing the piano." She said, still with her eyes were watery and she pouted.

"Tomorrow.. I promise. Tomorrow I will have dinner with you all, and after that you can show me what you have learned. How? Please, don't cry Sun Hi, you don't want oppa feel sad because see you cry, do you?" I said gently, her long black hair.

"Really? You will have dinner with us?" Sun Hi asked.

"Yup. Absolutely." I said while smiled when see how her eyes sparkle happy now.

"Okay.. I’ll see you tomorrow Wook oppa." Sun Hi said, hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Bye dear.." I said, ruffled her soft hair and make her squeal cutely.. I chuckled and kissed her nose before I stood up and walked away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter