Chapter 4

Can't Buy My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

I think this party will be full of arrogant people who only care about how to increase their wealth, but fortunately did not like that because turns out there is Siwon Hyung.

"Very happy to see you again, Hyung." I said while hugging him.

"Me too... Last time I went to a party like this, you are not present. I just met with your parents." Siwon hyung said while hugging me tightly. "Let's talk; we have not seen each other for a long time." Siwon hyung added.

"Oh? Okay. Wait a minute." I said while move away from Siwon Hyung.

"Kyuhyun, I'll go with Siwon hyung to talk." I said softly to Kyuhyun and then go with Siwon hyung to the balcony without saying anything at Jae Hwa.

"I thought I was going to die soon." Suddenly Siwon hyung said when we stepped out onto the balcony.

"Eh? Is there something wrong, Hyung?" I asked, worried.

"If the glare could kill, I would really be dead now. My back would be full of holes and blood." Siwon hyung said with a small laugh.

"Eh? I don’t understand." I said with puzzled look.

"Because since I appear beside you and then when you hugged me and I hugged you, I get an evil death glare. As I was not allowed to be close to you because you are his. Until now I still can feel the death glare." Siwon hyung explained.

"Aish..!! Jae Hwa has no right to do so! Although he is my fiance, I was not his!!" I said annoyed by what Jae Hwa do until make Siwon hyung feel uncomfortable.

"Jae Hwa? No no.. It's true he's looking at me like I was his enemy but who makes me think I would die if I get too close to you is not him." Siwon Hyung said quickly. "The person who gave me the death glare is another person with you. The one who wears the long dark blue tuxedo." Siwon hyung added.

"Oh..! So you are talking about Kyuhyun?" I asked while secretly look back to the ballroom where Kyuhyun waiting for me.

"Ah.. I see.. So his name Kyuhyun." Siwon hyung said while laugh.

"Yes, and is there something funny?" I asked Siwon hyung; really don’t understand what is thought by Siwon hyung.

"You, you're funny. Do you realize that your reaction is very different depending on the person that you think give me the death glare? Actually what is your relationship with Kyuhyun?" Siwon hyung asked with a curious tone.

"Ah!Hmmm..He's just my personal butler. He is the one who replaces Park Ajushii." I said, avoiding looking directly to Siwon hyung.

"Are you sure? Because from my perspective, your relationship is not as simple as it seems." Siwon hyung said. Although not look into Siwon hyung I could feel his eyes watching my movements.

"There is not as simple as it was on my side. I don’t know from Kyuhyun side. I need more time to make sure everything. We just know each other in a short time, indeed we know each other pretty quickly because he was my personal butler who has always been beside me. But nonetheless I still need time to make sure what I feel and what I should do." I said, leaning back against the fence so I directly facing toward the ballroom.

"By the way actually when I first heard you were engaged with Jae Hwa, I thought it was just a rumor. But I think it's true?" Siwon hyung asked.

"Yes. That's right. And until now I still have not found a way to cancel the engagement. He is the second richest man. It's hard to be able to make my parents let go a big catch like that." I say with a heavy heart.

"My position now is number 3. I can’t really help you, too. The only thing that can help you is the 1st richest man." Siwon hyung said while looking at me.

"I don’t know who or where the 1st richest man, you know I'm not too wanted to know about things concerning the order of the wealth of the people." I said with a frown.

"Hmm... Two days ago, Liu Wen had just met with the number 1 richest man in China; Wen said he was a good person and friendly. Although he was also a little strange, he did not mention his name or other personal information. But he told Wen that for several months he will stay in China to take care of the new business with Wen family." Siwon hyung said.

"I see. Thank you for the information hyung, but I'm not sure I want to ask for help from the number 1 richest if not forced. Ask for help on those who don’t I know would be my last choice if I really have no other choice. I still want to and will try to find a way so that I can cancel the engagement." I said while smiling at Siwon hyung.

"Okay. But I want you to tell me if I can help you and it looks like we better get inside before I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter