Chapter 36

You are my Inspiration

Hakyeon woke up a day later after the surgery. When he woke up, he felt someone holding onto his hand tightly and sleeping on the chair. However, he realized everywhere was pitched dark and he can’t see anything at all.

He tried to rub his eyes but no matter how much he rubbed, he can’t seems to see anything other than the black surroundings.

“Why can’t I see anything?! Why issit so dark??!!” Hakyeon loud voice woke Taekwoon up.

 

“Hakyeon Hakyeon relax relax Hakyeon!” Taekwoon said while trying to grab onto Hakyeon’s hands.

 

“Why can’t I see anything? Taekwoon Taekwoon please tell me this is nothing! Why can’t I see??” Hakyeon shouted while struggling. Tears started coming out from Hakyeon’s eyes.

 

“Yeonnie Yeonnie listen to me please… Please… shhhh~” Taekwoon said while hugging Hakyeon into his arms, like protecting Hakyeon and making sure he is calmed.

 

After awhile, Hakyeon calmed down and the room became quiet. However, Hakyeon’s sobs can still be heard.

 

“Hakyeon… The doctor say you will not be able to see for this period of time because of the strong hit on your head. Hakyeon, I will here for you, don’t worry…” Taekwoon said while patting Hakyeon.

 

Hakyeon did not respond or say anything. He tighten his grab on Taekwoon’s hand, showing that he was very scared.

 

“Yeonnie… Trust me… I will be here…” Taekwoon said, giving a peck on Hakyeon’s head.

 

“Woonie… This… How did you…?” Hakyeon said between sobs.

Taekwoon, knowing what Hakyeon wanted to say, just smile a little and said “Hakyeon… Is fate… Is fate for me to find out about my past… I am sorry Yeonnie… If I hurt you in anyway. But trust me, I will protect you from now onwards.”

“I miss you Taekwoon….” Hakyeon said, in a sleepy voice.

 

“I miss you too… Sleep Hakyeon, if you feel tired…” Taekwoon said.

 

Just when Hakyeon was about to fall asleep in Taekwoon’s arms, the door opened. Both Taekwoon and Hakyeon got a shocked.

 

“Hakyeon you are awake?” This voice belongs to Taekjin. Although Taekwoon and Taekjin looked alike, there is still a difference in terms of their voice.

 

“Taekjin, what are you doing here?” Taekwoon stood up, stopping Taekjin from coming closer to Hakyeon. Taekwoon didn’t feel safe when Taekjin is near Hakyeon, especially after he knows that Taekjin is trying to snatch Hakyeon away from him.

 

“I came to visit Hakyeon of course. He is my friend.” Taekjin said and walked past Taekwoon.

 

“Hakyeon, you feeling better?” Taekjin said while putting down a basket of fruits on the side table.

 

“Yeah… Thank you Taekjin for your concern.” Hakyeon said while trying to find Taekwoon’s hand to hold onto. He somehow felt scared to be near Taekjin now, especially now when he is blind. He felt less secure.

 

Taekjin moved forward to Hakyeon and held his hand, which made Hakyeon jump alittle, pulling his hand away.

 

“What’s wrong Hakyeon? Can’t I hold your hand?” Taekjin said while forcing(?) to take Hakyeon hand again.

 

“Stop. If Hakyeon doesn’t want you to hold his hand then don’t” Taekwoon said while taking Hakyeon hands.

 

Hakyeon felt relieved and became less tense, knowing that it was Taekwoon that is holding his hands The warmth and the comfort it gave Hakyeon…

 

Taekjin shot a glare and Taekwoon and clenched his fist. He felt angry. Hakyeon is his, always his! And no one is allowed to take Hakyeon away from him.

 

“Fine, anyway, when can you be discharged Hakyeon? I will come pick you up.” Taekjin said.

 

“Ummm… I… I….”

“No need, I will be picking him up personally.” Taekwoon cut in.

 

“Oh well… You might be busy or something. I was just trying to help.” Taekjin reasoned out.

 

“I will make my time free. I think you should be going Taekjin. Thanks for visiting Hakyeon. You may go now.” Taekwoon said while glaring at Taekjin. If he could, he would have punched Taekjin in his face now.

 

“Okay, but I will come back again. Bye Hakyeon.” Taekjin said and left.

 

“Woonie… Thank you for just now…” Hakyeon said while smiling.

“I told you Yeonnie… I will protect you no matter what…” Taekwoon said.

 

“But… Taekwoon… I can’t see now… Will you still…” Hakyeon said soflty.

 

Taekwoon sighed and then move forward to give Hakyeon a long kiss on the lips. The kiss lasted like forever for both Hakyeon and Taekwoon.

 

“Cha Hakyeon, remember this forever. I will not leave you from now onwards. Never.” Taekwoon said and hug Hakyeon tightly in his arms. 


Hi Readers! Here is chapter 36! I was thinking should I end the story at Chapter 40? Or.... should I extend it? :o I am still thinking about it hahahahaha! Give me some advice yo! <3

xoxo, 

xuaNNNNN ^^