Chapter 20

You are my Inspiration

Ever since Ryeowook has been transferred to Hakyeon’s school, Hakyeon have been hanging out a lot with him. Of course, Leo is obviously not happy. Leo decided that he needs to have an alone time with Hakyeon so he decided to give Hakyeon a call to ask him out.

“Hello Yeonnie~”

“Oh! Leooooo~ What’s up?” Hakyeon replied

“Hmmm Yeonnie… I was wondering if you are free tomorrow. I want to bring you out!” Leo said.

“Umm sure!” Hakyeon replied.

“Really? Great! Then see you at the amusement park at 10 am tomorrow!” Leo said with enthusiasm.

He is really happy with fact that he finally have time with Hakyeon alone.

 

On the day itself….

Leo went 30 mins earlier in order to make sure he is there when Hakyeon comes.

Just when he was in the middle of the happy thoughts, he heard someone calling him, which obviously he knows that it is his baby Yeonnie.

However, when he looked behind Hakyeon, he saw someone behind him that instantly make the smile on his face to disappear.

It was Ryeowook.

“Leoooo! I asked Wookie along, you won’t mind right?” Hakyeon asked, not realizing that Leo is not happy with it.

Without even waiting for Leo’s answer, Hakyeon drag Ryeowook to the ticket counter to purchase their entrance tickets.

Even though Leo followed them, he is very unhappy and annoyed with the situation.

Throughout the whole time, Hakyeon was with Ryeowook and since 3 person is an odd number, they have to be separated whenever they take a ride.

“Pie pie! Should we go get candy floss? We always eat it when we were young!” Ryeowook said.

Hakyeon nodded and Ryeowook volunteered to buy it. He asked Leo politely if he want some but Leo just shook his head. He was too angry and annoyed to be even eating anything now.

After Ryeowook left, it was only Leo and Hakyeon.

“Leo ah, why were you so quiet today?” Hakyeon asked. Sometimes, Hakyeon can really be insensitive towards his surroundings and other people’s feelings.

“Why did you invite him along?” Leo asked with a stern face.

“I thought the more the merrier!” Hakyeon replied.

Leo couldn’t take it anymore.

“I wanted to be alone with you Cha Hakyeon! ALONE! Why are you so insensitive?! It was supposed to be our date! Not yours and his! Throughout this whole day, you didn’t even bother about me?” Leo said. He was really furious now. As if a volcano just erupted in his heart.

“Leo… We have talked about this many times already… I told you Wookie is new here. I know him since young and he is very close to me. I just want to make sure he is happy!” Hakyeon said.

“You want him to be happy? What about me then?! What about my feelings?! Ever since he came in, you have been neglecting me… What do you want me to do huh? Not think about it? Hah, sorry I can’t!” Leo said.

Just when Hakyeon was going to fight back, Ryeowook came back with the candy floss.

“Pie~ Here you go!” Ryeowook passed Hakyeon the candy floss.

However, Hakyeon didn’t take the candy floss from Ryeowook. He just had a fight with Leo and he doesn’t know what to do.

“Pie? Candy floss?” Ryeowook shake Hakyeon’s hands. Hinting him to take it.

Just when Hakyeon was about to take it, Leo took the candy floss and threw it to the ground.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” Ryeowook shouted.

“Shut up!” Leo shouted back. He grabbed Hakyeon’s hand and pulled him away, leaving Ryeowook in a daze.

“Jung Taekwoon! Let me go!” Hakyeon said and stop walking.

“What are you doing? I can’t leave Ryeowook there!” Hakyeon said.

“Then you are going to leave me then?! Cha Hakyeon, I have enough of this. My own boyfriend is being nice to someone other bloody guy out there and you want me to just sit back and not do anything?!” Leo shouted at the top of his lungs.

“Stop being so unreasonable!” Hakyeon shouted back.

“Again! Me being unreasonable! How about you?! You are the one being insensitive!” Leo said.

“You know what, forget it! I don’t want to quarrel with you again.. I am tired.” Hakyeon said and decided to cross the road to go back to find Ryeowook.

However, he didn’t notice a car coming.

“Hakyeon!! Be careful!!” He heard Leo shouted. Before he know it, he felt a push on his back and landed on the pedestrian walkway.

*BANG*

Sound of glass break was heard. Hakyeon looked back and saw Leo lying motionlessly on the ground, with a pool of blood oozing out from his head.

“LEO!!!!!” Hakyeon shouted loudly.

 

 

TBC….


Hellooooo! Sorry I decided to update more today xD Hope you guys will like it! Anyone wants to make a guess what will happen next? :o Hahahaha! Do comment and if you have any suggestions, let me know too! :)

Nights and sweet dreams! ^^

Xoxo,

xuaNNNNN <3