Chapter 13

You are my Inspiration

"YESSSSS EXAM IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!" N shouted while throwing his books across the dance studio.

Leo, who is beside him chuckled softly. "Yeonnie.. Are you that happy?" Leo asked.

"Of course! You know how hard it is for me?!" N replied. "Well.... Make it soft then! HAHAHAHAHA XD" Leo said while laughing.

N gave Leo a karate chop on his neck and sat down beside Leo. He leans his head on to Leo shoulders. Leo smiled.

"Yeonnie... Since exams are over and holidays are coming, do you wanna go out with me?" Leo asked.

N shot up and said with a smile plastered on his face "Yesss!"

N and Leo decided to go this weekend and both of them, especially N are looking forward to their date at the amusement park.

The day has finally arrived. N reached the amusement park 30 mins earlier than Leo. He was really excited about it. But scared at the same time. N is scared of riding the rides, especially the roller coasters. He is afraid. However, he didn't want to spoil his first official date with Leo, so he didn't say anything or raise any objections about going to the amusement park.

"Leooo!" N shouted the moment he saw Leo coming.

"Yeonniee! Have you waited for very long?" Leo said while running towards N.

N shake his head and smile.

After getting the tickets, the couple went in. "Leo Leo Leo!! I want that bunny ears! You can have the kitten one!" N pointed at the animal ears hairband. "Yeonnie... You are too old for that.." Leo smiled at N. N pout and stop walking. Leo sighed. He knows N is just like a kid and as his lover, who is deeply in love with him, does not have the heart to make him sad. "Alright Yeonnie, we will get those okay?" Leo looked at N and N smile while nodding happily.

After getting the headbands, the couple puts them on and took selfie of themselves. "Yeonnie ah, you look so cute~" Leo said and gave N a kiss. A sudden kiss. N was surprised but smiled.

"Yeonnie, should we ride the roller coaster? I know its really exciting and fun!" Leo said. N wanted to reject initially, but looking at how excited Leo is, he decided to just follow Leo for the ride. He doesn't want to make Leo sad.

When they were on the roller coaster, N hold on to Leo's hand very tightly.

Sensing that something is wrong, since N didn't say a word since they gotten onto the ride.

"What's wrong Yeonnie? Are you okay?" Leo said worryingly.

"Leo ah... I am... I... I am scared..." N said with tears at the brink of his eyes. Just when Leo wanted to say something, the roller coaster started to move. Leo just pull N to him and hold him as close to him as possible. He kissed N and hope this will help to make N less scared.

After the ride, Leo helped N down and walked over to the nearest bench to sit down. "Yeonnie, why didn't you tell me you were scared?" Leo said while N's back.

"I didn't want to make you unhappy. You were so excited about riding the roller coaster..." N said with a chocking voice.

"But still! You are more important than any thing else."Leo said in concern. "I am sorry Leo..." N said. feeling sad that he made Leo worry.

"It's okay Yeoonie.. It's fine~" Leo hugged N tightly.

Their last ride was the ferris wheel. N sat quietly near the window of the ferris wheel. He was still upset that he made Leo worried and that Leo couldn't enjoy himself because of him. Then he felt a hand wrap around his waist and he look beside him to see that it was Leo who is doing that.

"Baby, I can't stand you being like that... Don't be sad... Please?" Leo said softly.

"Leo... I am sorry that you can't enjoy your day today... You didn't even have the chance to ride the roller coasters. All we did was walking around... I am sorry.. You shouldn't have spent your date like this. It's because of me. I am sorry.. I am sorr-" N was cut off with a kiss from Leo. The kiss was a rough one. They kissed for a while before breaking away. "Yeonnie... It's not your fault you hear me? I don't want to ride those roller coasters. I just want you to be happy. I feel happy today because I get to spend my day with you. Sitting on the ferris wheel. Holding you like this. I love you and all these is good enough to make me happy you get it?" With this, Leo lean down to kiss N again, pressing N's back on the window and wrapping his hands around N's waist, pulling him closer. N closed his eyes and kissed back passionately. He opened his mouth to allow Leo's tongue to go in. It was a hot french kiss and the couple did not plan to stop.

Leo broke the kiss and said "This is the best date ever Yeoonie~" And once again, Leo kissed N, on the ferris wheel, under the beautiful shimmering lights.


Hey guys! Selamat Hari Raya! ^^ Hahahaha xD I decided to write a new chapter today :) I hope you guys like it! Oh btw, I got an app to recommend to all of you! Like the kpop fans ^^ There's this app call "Mydol" . Basically , it's an app whereby you will receive messages from you idol. But of course it's not really from them. Is just messages from the system ;) I like the app though because it really feels real to me! I am not exactly sure if it is available in Iphones but it is available for android phones cos I am using one ^^ Go try it!

~xoxo, xuaNNNNN <3

 It's the first one! :) The icon should looks like that one on the picture ^^