Chapter 32

You are my Inspiration

At Mrs Jung's office...

"Mrs Jung, before Taekwoon had the operation, you said that Anna and him will be together. Do you still remember?" Anna's father said.

"Yes, I remember." Mrs Jung replied.

"Then why is there a person called Cha Hakyeon saying he is some social worker?!" Anna's father raised his voice alittle.

"He... he is just a social worker... I dont think he"

"Do you really take me as an idiot?!" Anna's father interrupted Mrs Jung's sentence.

"I know who is he. He, Cha Hakyeon, is Taekwoon's boyfriend!" He continue saying.

"Mr Kim, don't worry, I will not let his reveal his relationship with Taekwoon. I.. I can promise this." Mrs Jung said to Mr Kim.

"No, thats not enough. I will want him to disappear and not appear in front of anyone ever again. I will make sure this happens." Mr Kim said while a evil smirk plastered on his face.

 

In school...

"Hakyeon Hakyeon! Look at this!!" Ravi came running towards Hakyeon.

"Gosh Ravi... Stop screaming so loud. What issit??" Hakyeon said, a little annoyed that Ravi disturbed his beautiful morning in school.

"Look look!" Ravi said while handling Hakyeon a piece of paper.

The paper writes:

TAEKJIN IS A BLOODY MONSTER ------> PLASTIC 4EVER.

And below this comment is a picture of Taekjin before and after plastic surgery.

Hakyeon was shocked when he see this.

"Ravi, where did you get this from?" Hakyeon asked in a worried tone.

"It's everywhere! Someone threw it down from Level 4 balcony!" Ravi said.

"Then... where is Taekjin? Did he see this??" Hakyeon asked.

"Yes.. He ran to the rooftop." Ravi said while signalling to the rooftop.

With that, Hakyeon immediately ran up to the rooftop.

He opened the door that links to the rooftop and walked in.

"Taekjin! I am Hakyeon. Where are you??" Hakyeon called out looking everywhere for Taekjin.

"Hakyeon... I am here...." Taekjin whispered.

"Taekjin! Are you okay?" Hakyeon said while running towards him.

Taekjin nodded.

"I just... just need to get out from there." Taekjin said.

Hakyeon sat down next to Taekjin and gave Taekjin a pat.

"Taekjin... You did this because of Taekwoon. I will help you explain to them!" Hakyeon said.

Taekjin just kept quiet.

"Taekjin... Don't be like this please... If you feel like crying... Just cry. It will be better." Hakyeon said.

Taekjin cried. In the past 20 years of his life, he never cried before. But today, he did. He cried in front of Hakyeon.

Hakyeon moved closer and put his hands on Taekjin's shoulders.

"Taekjin you will be fine..." Hakyeon said.

For the rest of week, Hakyeon made sure that he was there with Taekjin. He didn't want Taekjin to be bullied or harm by anyone. Although, students in school still call him names and pointing fingers at him whereever he goes, Hakyeon will make sure that Taekjin is alright.

As for Taekjin, a part of him felt really upset about this and he was really affected by all the students looking at him with strange eyes, treating him like an alien. However, he felt happy because Hakyeon is there for him. Hakyeon is there to care and protect him, which make him feel alot much better.

"Taekjin, I will be visiting Taekwoon after school so I don't think I can have dinner with you at your house tonight!." Hakyeon said while packing his bag.

"But... but Hakyeon I..." Taekjin stuttered.

"Are you scared that some of the students will come after you or something? Don't worry! I have asked my friend Hyukkie to walk home with you. He lives just opposite your house so don't worry! Besides, you are good at fighting too right? I am sure you will be able to escape!" Hakyeon said, not realising that the real reason was something else.

After Hakyeon left, Hyuk came. Since both of them didn't really know each other, they did not talk much too during the journey back home, except from saying hi and bye. 

After Taekjin reached home, he sent a message to Hakyeon telling him that he reached home safetly.

Sent.

He was waiting for Hakyeon to reply but it seems like the phone was not buzzing and lighting up. He put down his phone and decided to go shower. Hakyeon was probably busy talking to Taekwoon.

Then suddenly his phone rang. Taekjin, thinking that it was Hakyeon ran to pick up his phone. However, to his disappointment, it was not Hakyeon but Mr Kim.

"Hello?" Taekjin said.

"Taekjin, Mr Kim here." Mr Kim said. 

"Yes Sir, is there anything I can help you?" Taekjin asked nervously.

"Can you come down to my office now? I need to speak to you." Mr Kim said.

Although Taekjin didn't want to, he knows he have to listen to Mr Kim since Mr Kim is also counted as his boss.

"Yes Sir I will be there asap." Taekjin said and decided to change out of his uniform and change into something more formal.

 

*knock knock*

"Come in." Mr Kim said.

"Good evening Mr Kim. Ummm so what issit that you want to see me?" Taekjin asked.

"Take a seat." Mr Kim gestured to the sofa.

Taekjin sat down.

"So.... Taekjin.... I heard you have become really closed to Cha Hakyeon. Oh.. no, or should I said you are in love with him." Mr Kim said.

"Mr Kim I-"

"You don't need to deny. I checked everything. I understand and I am not trying to break you to up. In fact, I want you 2 to be together." Mr Kim said while placing a cup of whiskey on the table.

"Sorry Mr Kim, I don't really know what you mean." Taekjin asked while taking the whiskey.

"I want you to work with me. You know how much I want Anna to be together with Taekwoon. But with this Cha Hakyeon around, it will never happen. Since you love him so much, why not you work with me and snatch Hakyeon away from Taekwoon." Mr Kim asked.

"I am sorry Mr Kim, I don't think I want to do this. I don't want to hurt Hakyeon and I don't want to hurt my good friend Taekwoon. I feel that he has the right to remember everything. It is his memory." Taekjin replied.

"Shhhh... Taekjin, don't reject me so fast. Go back and think about it. Think about which one benefits you more. But my time and patience runs out fast. I will only give you 3 days. Give me your answer in 3 days. You may take you leave." Mr Kim said and Taekjin left the office.

Although Taekjin would love the fact that Hakyeon is his and was tempted to do it, he still can't get over the feeling of guilt in his heart if he done it.

"What should I do?" Taekjin said to himself.

Just then, his handphone buzzed. He looked at his phone and saw Hakyeon's name. He opened the message.

Oh glad you are home safe ^.^ sorry that I replied late, I was with Taekwoon. Trying to make him remember me and regain his memory... I won't give up! I will see you tomorrow in school kay? Sleep early! :-)

He locked his phone and put it into his pocket. He didn't want Taekwoon to regain his memory. He didn't want both Hakyeon and Taekwoon to be together again. He wants Hakyeon all to himself and all his attention is to him. He wants Hakyeon, his heart and his love.

We are all born to have a box inside us. Once this box is shaken and unlocked, the demons will take over the world in your heart.


Hi readers! Next chapter updated! Hope you guys like it! I am actually thinking to push back the ending so that it doesn't end fast but.... I am not sure about it! What do you guys think? :)) Do comment and let me know! ^^ Have a good evening!

xoxo,

xuaNNNNN <3