Chapter 3

You are my Inspiration

After that unforgettable day for Leo and N, both of them start to see each other more often and they become friends. Close friends. Leo is quiet, shy and does not express his emotions that much. N is the opposite. He loves to talk, cheerful, very caring and always have a smile on his face, especially when he sees Leo. Leo get to know alot more about N. Like the daily routine of N's life and also the fact that he lost his parents when he was very young and became an orphan. The bracelet that Leo picked up was from N's parents before they died, telling him to never stop dreaming and achieving his goals. Thats why it was very important to N. On the other hand, N found out that Leo used to get bullied when he was young because of his quiet personality. But Leo has a lovely family which cares for him alot.

"Leoooooooo!~~~" N shouted while running into Leo's class. "N... Please... Not so loud. I am not deaf~" Leo said while packing his bag. Ever since these two boys got closer. Every day, N will go to Leo's house to study, provided that they didn't have individual classes or practices after school. Sometimes, if it gets too late, N was even able to sleepover at Leo's house. "Leo-ah hurry!! Your mom said she prepared lunch and dessert for us!! My favourite dessert!!" "..... Wait wait~ How did MY mom tell you that?" Leo said, emphasising on the word MY. "Kekekeke~ I am Cha Hakyeon. I have my ways!" N said with a wink. Leo rolled his eyes and was ready to go. "Hey! Wait for me." N said while running towards Leo. (Like a kid)

At Leo's house...

"Mom we are home..." Leo said. "Oh oh welcome my babies!" Leo's mother hugged Leo and walked over to give N a hug as well.

"Hi Mrs Jung!" N said with a wide smile. "Lunch is ready for you guys. Is on the table. Leo, take care of N alright? I am going out to get the toppings for the dessert." Leo's mom said and left. Just when Leo was about to ask N to wash his hands before eating, N was already sitting on the chair, ready to charge for the food. "Oh gosh..." Leo said. He walked over, and stopped N from taking the food. "Hey! I wanna eat. I am hungry.." N said. "Go wash your hands first before eating." Leo said and pushed N to the sink to wash his hands. The lunch was amazing for both of them. Leo will constantly help N to get the food and will put it on his plate for him. N loves how Leo takes care of him. He felt loved.

After lunch, both of them went up to Leo's bedroom to study. Sometimes Leo doesn't like to study with N. Not because he hates N or anything. But the fact that N's pressence make him feel like his heart was dropping out. He will always be distracted by N. "Leo-ah... I am tired.. Can we rest for awhile?" N said while closing his eyes. Obviously you are tired. Practising and working all day long. Leo thought to himself. Suddenly, Leo felt something on his lap. He look down and saw N lying on his lap and closing his eyes. Leo would normally push his friends off if his friend does that. But he don't know why, he just let N lied on his lap. He touches N's hair, slowly patting it and moving N's fringe from his face. He realised that N was actually... beautiful in a way. The more he look at N, the more he feels that he needs to protect N and just hold him close to him.

Hold me close and never let me go~ Hold me close like this, forever more~

Let this be our love~


Hey everyone! So yeah I decided to write one more chapter today! Just went to watch "The Faults in Our Stars" just now ^^ Really touching... Hahahaha I might use some of the scenes in there because its really sweet <3 Do comment to let me know some more ideas you have in mind and your feedback! xD Have a good night and sweet dreams!

~xoxo, xuaNNNNN