Chapter 33

You are my Inspiration

"Hi, is this Mr Kim? Taekjin here."

"Oh yes, so have you made a choice?"

"Yes. I am in. I wil help you in this plan."

"Alright, may we work well with each other."

 

In school....

"Ravi-ssi, have you seen Hakyeon?" Taekjin asked. He hasn't see Hakyeon for a day and he wonders where he is.

"Oh Hakyeon is at the dance studio. You can find him there." Ravi said.

Taekjin nodded and thank him before going to the basement to look for Hakyeon.

 

"Hakyeon!" Taekjin shouted when he sees Hakyeon.

"Oh, Taekjin. What are you doing here?" Hakyeon asked while turning off the music.

"Ummm I was looking for you and Ravi told me you are here so I came." Taekjin replied while walking next to Hakyeon.

"I see. So what issit that you are looking for me?" Hakyeon asked.

"Ummmm are you free this coming Saturday?"

"This Saturday.... I can't. I am going to the hospital to fetch Taekwoon. He told me to follow him to the amusement park after that because he misses that place. I can't wait to go out with him. It has been a long time." Hakyeon said while smiling widely.

"Oh.... But Hakyeon... if Anna, Mr Kim and Mrs Jung finds out. They will never allow Taekwoon to go with you." Taekjin said.

"Shhhhh.... They don't know about it. We are planning to sneak away so that they won't know." Hakyeon said.

"Alright then... Have fun..." Taekjin said not sounding very happy.

No! I can't let them go out... Taekjin thought to himself.

 

Saturday seems to pass by so slow for Hakyeon. But good things are worth waiting for. Finally it was Saturday. Of course Hakyeon woke up super early that day to find a right attire to wear and prepare himself for this little date he is having with Taekwoon.

I can't wait oh gosh! Hakyeon thought to himself.

He wants everything to be perfect today.

 WARD 0630

"Hi Taekwoon." Hakyeon walked into the room.

"Hey Hakyeon. You are here. I can't wait to go to the amusement park! Thank you for accompanying me!" Taekwoon said.

"Aww no problems!" Hakyeon said with a smile.

"Actually... Hakyeon... Can I ask you something?" Taekwoon said.

"Yeah what issit?"

"Ummm are we really really close friends or lovers before? I... I always find myself able to open up to you and... you make me feel comfortable. At first I thought I was thinking too much, but yesterday when the nurse came in to pass me back my phone since I am going to discharge, I saw this photo as my wallpaper." Taekwoon said while taking out his phone and showing Hakyeon the photo where both of them were hugging each other tightly. 

"Taekwoon... actually.. you are right... We do know each other before. We are actually... actually.."

"NOTHING!" A voice interrupted their conversation.

Both Hakyeon and Taekwoon looked to the door and saw Anna, Mr Kim and Mrs Jung standing there.

"Oppa! You can discharge already? Why didn't you let us know?" Anna whined. (A/N: I hate it :/)

"Son, you should have told us." Mrs Jung said.

Hakyeon immediately stood up and walked away from the bed to one side of the corner.

"Mr Cha, may I know what is all this about? How come you know that Taekwoon is discharging and we as his family doesn't know?" Mr Kim said, emphasising on the word family to Hakyeon.

"I...I ummm" Hakyeon stuttered as he did not know how to explain.

"I told him. I wanted to go out with him today." Taekwoon said while looking at Hakyeon who looks very scared.

At this moment, Taekwoon just feel like running to Hakyeon and give him a tight hug in his arms.

"Oh, then looks like this mini outing or date of yours have to be cancelled because we have a celebration at home for Taekwoon's return." Mr Kim said. 

"Yeah Oppa! Don't follow him! We have a gathering tonight for you!" Anna said.

"But... I already promised Hakyeon that I will.."

"Cancel it." Mrs Jung said.

"But mother.."

"I said cancel it!" Mrs Jung repeated, a bit louder this time.

Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon and Hakyeon could straight away tell that Taekwoon was unhappy but he has no choice but to cancel the date with him.

"Cha Hakyeon. Stop trying to seduce my oppa. Who are you to even go out with him? You are just a social worker. And now if you don't mind, please get out of here. We are having some family time here." Anna said while walking towards Hakyeon.

Hakyeon moved back a little and looked at Taekwoon.

"Taekwoon...." Hakyeon whispered.

"Just leave!" Anna sahouted and pushed Hakyeon to the door, outside the room.

Hakyeon cried again. He walked away from the room. He tried his best not to fall, tried his best to find the strength to continue walking.

"Taekwoon... Why didn't you tell them to stop? Why didn't you help me..." Hakyeon said while tears rolled down his cheeks.

Hakyeon found a bench near the hospital and sat there. He looked up to the sky and it looks grey, not blue. Hakyeon felt a few drops of water drop onto him. The sky has the same feeling as him. Before he know it, it started to rain. Hakyeon cried. No matter how much he tells himself to stop crying, the tears from his eyes just can't seem to listen to him.

Suddenly, he felt a shadow over him. Someone sheltering him from the rain, and giving him support. He looked up and saw..

"Taekwoon?" Hakyeon said out.

"Hakyeon is me." The voice.

"Taekwoon... Taekwoon! Is really you!" Hakyeon said while grabbing his hands.

"No, is me Taekjin." Taekjin said.

"Ohh..." Hakyeon let go of his hands and look back down.

"Why are you sitting here Hakyeon? Is raining so heavily!" Taekjin said. 

"Just leave me alone Taekjin."

"How can I leave you alone?! Hakyeon, c'mon. Is not worth it to do something like this for Taekwoon. He... he doesn't even appreciate you!" Taekjin said.

"No! He is! Stop talking nonsense!" Hakyeon shouted at Taekjin.

"Hakyeon wake up!! If someone is willing to shelter you from the rain, why do you still choose to still stay in the rain?" Taekjin said while bringing the umbrella more towards Hakyeon.

Hakyeon moved away and stepped out of the umbrella.

"If the person sheltering me away from the rain is not Taekwoon, then I rather stay in the rain forever." Hakyeon said before running away. 

However, before he could run far away, he fainted and lied on the floor motionlessly.

"Hakyeone! Hakyeon!" Taekjin ran to Hakyeon and tried to wake him up.

"Oh gosh... you are burning hot." Taekjin said and with that he carried Hakyeon to his car and drove him back home.


Hey readers! ^^ So here is chapter 33! Have fun reading and do comment and tell me how you feel! :)

xoxo,

xuaNNNNN <3