Chapter 27

You are my Inspiration

Ever since Hakyeon knew about the big shocking news, he visits the hospital every day, trying and hoping to be able to see Taekwoon. However, he was always stopped by the security and well Taekjin.

"Please Taekjin just let me see him for once! I just want to see him thats all!" Hakyeon said stading outside the ward.

"No Hakyeon, you know I can't let you in. I will be in trouble." Taekjin said while trying to persuade Hakyeon to leave.

Just when Hakyeon was about to argue back, a voice interrupted him.

"Who is that?" a girl voice sounded the corridor.

Hakyeon turned around and saw a girl, around the same age as him. Beside her was a man, in his late 40s.

"Good Afternoon Miss Anna and Mr Kim!" the security, including Taekjin greeted.

"Who is this?" Anna asked.

"He is..." Taekjin tried to said.

"I am Cha Hakyeon. Taekwoon's boyfriend." Hakyeon said.

"Ohh so its you.. What are you doing here? You are disturbing Taekwoon." Anna said while trying to shove Hakyeon aside and enter the ward.

"I just want to see Taekwoon! Let me see him please!" Hakyeon pleaded.

"Letting you see him doesn't do good to anyone, including you yourself. Besides, Taekwoon is mine and he can't remember you anywhere so just get lost." Anna said with an irritating tone.

"C'mon my precious daughter, lets just go in. Stop wasting your breath with him." The man next to Anna, which is the father said.

When they were about to close the ward door, Hakyeon forcfully pushed it open and barged in.

"Hey!" Anna exclaimed.

"I just want to see him please just once!" Hakyeon pleaded with both his hands together.

"What's all these noise?" Taekwoon suddenly said while sitting up from the bed.

"Taekwoon....." Hakyeon said softly. How he wish he could run and hug Taekwoon tightly. He really misses Taekwoon.

"Oppa! You are awake!" Anna said while running towards the bed.

Taekwoon just nodded silently.

He turned and saw Hakyeon, making eye contact with him.

"Mr Cha? The... social worker?" He said while looking at Hakyeon.

Anna was about the said no but Taekjin speak up.

"Yes! Yes, ummm Mr Cha here came to... came to talk to you... To make you feel better." Taekjin said and look at Hakyeon.

Hakyeon was kind of surprise that Taekjin was helping him by giving him a chance to talk to Taekwoon.

"Oh.. Then let him talk to me then. Why not the rest go outside and wait?" Taekwoon said.

"But.. but.." Anna tried to protest but she doesn't seem like to be able to find the right word to protest.

"But Taekwoon needs to rest. All these social worker is not needed." Anna's dad said.

"Sorry Mr Kim, but I think it will be good for Taekwoon to talk to the social worker." Taekjin replied to Mr Kim's objection.

With that, all of the have to leave the room. Although both Anna and her dad were very reluctant, they know that if they were to object any further, Taekwoon will not like it and find it suspicious.

Before leaving, Anna shot a glare to Hakyeon, as a warning to not say something he shouldn't. It was as if this glare can burn Hakyeon.

After the ward door closes, Hakyeon turned his attention to Taekwoon.

"Umm... Hi..." Hakyeon said awkwardly while walking slowly towards Taekwoon.

"Hi." Taekwoon said.

Hakyeon really want to tell Taekwoon everything, make Taekwoon remember who he is. But he knows by doing this, he might not have the chance to see Taekwoon again.

"How are you feeling today Taekwoon?" Hakyeon said trying to break the tense atmoshpere in the room.

"Good I guess. I feel better now compared to the first time I woke up in this room." Taekwoon replied.

"That's great. Oh umm by the way my name is Cha Hakyeon. You can just call me Hakyeon." Hakyeon said while giving a smile.

Taekwoon nodded.

"Hak- Hakyeon.... This name is so... familiar... Hakyeon...." Taekwoon said softly.

Yes yes yes... Taekwoon is me! Is me!

"Hakyeon.... by any chance.... have we met before?" Taekwoon asked while looking into Hakyeon's eyes.


Hello dear readers! ^^ Here is the next chapter! Hope you guys like it! :) I am sorry if I made the story sad! >< But well... sorrows will be over soon! (Hint hint ;)) Have a great day peeps!

xoxo,

xuaNNNNN <3