Chapter 35

You are my Inspiration

“Beep beep beep beep”

“What is the heart rate for now?” the doctor asked the nurse.

“Below average, Red alert.” The nurse said while preparing the surgery tools.

“Hurry, bump starts now.”

While the doctors were trying to save Hakyeon, Taekjin rushed down to the hospital, hoping that everything will be okay.

He arrived but Hakyeon was still in the operation room.

“Hakyeon… Please be okay… Please…” He said to himself while praying hard that nothing will happen to Hakyeon.

“Taekjin? What are you doing here?” A voice called out and Taekjin turned around, only to see someone he doesn’t want to see at the moment. Jung Taekwoon.

“What are you doing here?” Taekjin asked.

“The nurses called me to come over because they said Hakyeon was admitted to the hospital due to a car accident.” Taekwoon explained while panting from the running.

“It’s nothing Taekwoon, you shouldn’t be here..” Taekjin said while trying to chase him away. To be honest, he didn’t want Taekwoon to be here.

“Taekjin… Stop trying to push or chase me away… Is not working… I found out about my relationship with Hakyeon already… Taekwoon said while looking at Taekjin seriously.

“How… how did you find out?” Taekjin asked.

“The photos… I found it in my wardrobe when I went back home just now. It dropped out so I took a look at it. All those pictures were me and Hakyeon.” Taekwoon said while holding onto his own hands.

Taekjin kept quiet for a while. He didn’t know what to said and felt that the threat of Hakyeon being snatched away by Taekwoon is back.

 

“So… now that you found out… what are you going to do? Not like your mom will agree for you and Hakyeon to get back together. And what about Anna?” Taekjin reasoned out.

“I will convince my mom. I don’t know what is going to happen in future. But what I know is… I will definitely protect Hakyeon now with all I can. I have hurt him enough already.” Taekwoon said.

Taekjin was about to fight back but the operation room door opened and the doctor came out.

Both Taekwoon and Taekjin ran to the doctor and asked in panic about Hakyeon.

“The patient is out of danger. However, due to the strong hit on his head, there is a blood clot that blocks his vision, which make him lose the ability to see. We are still not able to be sure if it will be long term or short term but for now, he will not be able to see at all.” The doctor said.

Both of them were in shocked. But still, they thanked the doctor.

They are worried about how Hakyeon will react if he knows that he will not be able to see.

They went in to the ward where Hakyeon was allocated.

“How are we going to tell him..?” Taekjin asked Taekwoon.

“I will do it. Let me do the job.” Taekwoon said.

 

“Why should you? Jung Taekwoon, listen up. I am officially telling you that I like Hakyeon and I won’t leave him just because you remember your relationship with him.” Taekjin said and gave a sharp glare to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon looked back at Taekjin but did not say anything.

“We shall see then.” Taekwoon said and walked to Hakyeon’s side. Holding his hands, as if he was protecting a little precious thing.

 

“Hakyeon… Please be strong…” Taekwoon said and gave a small peck onto Hakyeon’s hand.

 

Why… why do I feel like Hakyeon was never mine and never going to be mine…. Taekjin thought to himself when he see Taekwoon and Hakyeon together. 


Hey Dear Readers! So like I know that alot of ppl was hoping that Hakyeon don't die so I am just here to tell you yes Hakyeon didn't die~ But like every happy ending needs to come to an end soooooooooo yeapp! Just giving you all a hint! :) But thank you to all of you who have beem reading since the very 1st chapter ^^ Kamshamida! Love you guys many many! 

xoxo, 

xuaNNNNN_ <3