Chapter 11

You are my Inspiration

N's birthday is in a few days time and Leo was racking his brains to think of a perfect surprise for N. He knows that whatever he do will definitiely make N happy. But he wants to do something special for N, since this is the first time he is celebrating N's birthday with him. He was in deep thoughts when suddenly a pair of arms hugged him from the back.

"What are you thinking?" N said.

"Oh you are done showering? I didn't even realise!" Leo said trying to change the topic. He can't let N know about his surprise plan.

"Hmmm... Cause you are in deep thoughts! Tell meee~ What are you thinking?" N moved and sat on Leo's lap. "Nothing baby~ Just thinking that you are such a beautiful angel~" Leo smiled brightly. (unepected but yes)

N giggled a little and wrap his arms around Leo's neck and placed his head on his chest. "I am tired Leo..." N said closing his eyes and yawn. "Go sleep Pabo~" N didn't respond. "N? Yeonnie?" Leo said and shake him a little. But N had fell asleep, like instantly. "Silly Pabo.." Leo said softly. He carried N to the bed and cover him with the blanket. He placed a soft light kiss on N's forehead and lips. "Sweet dreams~" He went out to the living room and continue his planning for N's birthday.

For the next few days, Leo planned and no matter how tired he is, he knows he have to prepare everything and make sure the surprise goes well. All for the sake of N.

On N's birthday, N didn't see Leo around in school. He was kind of sad because he miss him, even if it was a day. And it was his birthday today.... Where's he? N said to himself. Then, his phone beeped and it was a message from Leo.

From: Leoooo ^o^

Meet me at my private music room. Now!

N was a bit puzzled but he still went anyway. He opened the music room door and it was pitch dark.

"Leo? Leo are you here?"

Then, came a music from the piano and the light slowly lit up. Leo stared singing.

"I have never know that I will meet you~ Never know you are the one~

You came into my life and take my heart away~ Holding you in my hands, my precious little thing~

Hold you close~ Hold you close, as a precious gift~"

And when it comes to the end of the song, Leo looked at N, with a sweet smile on his face. He finished the song and stood up, fishing out a piece of paper.

He started reading " Hakyeon... From the first time I see you, I think that you are a clumsy person. The more I get to know you, the more I think that my first impression was right. You are silly and really chatty. Showering your affectionate on me, even though I keep pushing you away. Noisy... noisy is another thing. You never stop talking and I actually wish that you will be quiet a little. However, with all these... I realise... this is Cha Hakyeon. And is also the reasons why I love this person. Cha Hakyeon. N. You might not be a perfect boyfriend, a perfect lover. But who is in this world. Who is perfect? I am not too.. Thats why we are meant to be together, forever and always. I want to be the first to celebrate your birthday every year, be the first to be your hearing ear, be the first to protect you, love you, hug you and sleep with you. Okay?" Leo looked up and saw a crying N. N immediately run up and hugged Leo tightly. Tears keeps dropping. "Happy Birthday N-ah~ And... saranghaeyo!" Leo said while hugging N back tightly.

Leo let go of the hug and use his thumb to wipe N's tears. He leaned down and gave N a kiss. From a gentle kiss, to a passionate one. Finally, they broke off to catch their breath. "Thank you Leo, thank you!" N smiled at Leo.

"Oh! Before I forgot!" Leo took out a box and gave it to N. N opened it and saw a silver ring. "Leo.. what is.." N looked at Leo.

"N-ah, this will be our token of love!" He took out the ring from the box and turned it to the inner side. It has a carving that says: Forever Your Leo

And Leo took out his ring and the carving inside says: Always Your N

"When you see this, you will think of me and when I see this, I will think of you!"

N smiled and gave Leo a kiss on his lips.

"Yeonnie.... I love you~" Leo said and bring N into his embrace.

"Thank you Leo... Thank you~"



Heyyy! So this is a new chapter! After a long time xD I am sorryyy!! >< I decided to write this chapter because I couldn't write one on Hakyeon's birthday! So yuppp! ^^ I hope you guys will like it! See you soon! Good Night! <3

~xoxo, xuaNNNNN ^^