Chapter 29

You are my Inspiration

Taekwoon looked up when he heard Hakyeon calling him. Their eyes locked with each other. None of them spoke and Taekwoon suddenly felt something in his heart and images running through his brain. A voice in his head kept repeating a certain name.

"Yeonnie...."

"Yeonnie...."

"Yeonnie....."

Without realising, he called "Yeonnie~"

Hakyeon's eyes widen.

"Taekwoon... What... what did you just called me?" Hakyeon muttered.

Just when Taekwoon was about to repeat again, the door opened and the nurse walked in.

"Hi Mr Jung, time for your checkup already." The nurse said.

Hakyeon took his hands away from Taekwoon's.

"Yes, I got it." Taekwoon said.

"I think I will get going. I will see you again tomorrow Taekwoon." Hakyeon said while taking his bag and leave.

When Hakyeon was walking to the entrance, he saw Taekjin and Mrs Jung walking in.

"Hakyeon, what are you doing here?" Mrs Jung asked.

"Ummmm I came to..." Hakyeon looked at Taekjin, not knowing how to answer.

"Oh he came here to find me." Taekjin said.

Mrs Jung nodded her head and continue walking, probably to Taekwoon's ward.

"Why didn't you say that I came here to see Taekwoon?" Hakyeon asked Taekjin.

"Well... this will save alot of trouble... Trust me~" Taekjin said.

"Okay...." Hakyeon answered back. He was still holding onto the finger that was bleeding.

"What happened to your finger?!" Taekjin said, in a more worried tone.

"Ummm it's nothing... I was just cutting fruits for Taekwoon and I accidentally cut myself." Hakyeon said.

"Come here, you need to bandage it." Taekjin said while holding onto Hakyeon's other hand.

After the nurse finish bandaging Hakyeon's finger, she left him and Taekjin in the room.

"So how was Taekwoon today?" Taekjin asked while looking at Hakyeon.

"He is much better today. And.... he seems to.... remember me..." Hakyeon said, still thinking about what happened earlier with Taekwoon.

"Oh.... Hakyeon... I don't mean to say this but making Taekwoon remember you might not be a good thing afterall." Taekjin said.

"Why?" Hakyeon asked.

Taekjin did not reply. He just smiled and walked out of the room.

"What's wrong with him?" Hakyeon thought to himself.

 

Hakyeon had been neglecting his dance as he have been missing out on practice alot. Although he was very tired, he decided that he probably should stay back for extra practice today. After saying goodbye to Ravi, he walked to the dance studio. He changed into his dancing clothes and the music. To Hakyeon, dancing is a thing that can help him forget all his problems and troubles. He was so into the dance that he didn't realised someone walked into the dance studio. After the music stopped, the person clap his hands. Hakyeon turned around.

"Taekwoon?" Hakyeon said out loud.

"Taekjin." Taekjin replied.

"Oh... Sorry I thought you were him..." Hakyeon said. Taekwoon and Taekjin look the same. Sometimes Hakyeon can't differentiate.

"Do you... really like Taekwoon that much?" Taekjin asekd Hakyeon while walking towards him.

"Yes.... Taekwoon is a very important part of my life. Without him, I am nothing." Hakyeon said while sitting down on the floor. Without realising, a tear rolled down his cheeks. And followed by another. He wants Taekwoon back, to remember who he is.

Taekjin saw the tears coming down. He felt a cringe in his heart. He felt.... sad seeing Hakyeon cry.

He squat down to Hakyeon's sitting level. Using his thumb, he wiped the tears away from Hakyeon's face. And what happened next was something he never expect himself to do. Taekjin pulled Hakyeon into his arms and embraced him.

"Cry if it makes you feel better..." Taekjin whispered, which indeed make Hakyeon cried even more.

"Taekwoon...." Hakyeon said while crying. He had held back his tears for so long that he couldn't hold it anymore.

Taekjin hugged Hakyeon even closer, comforting him.

"It's going to be alright Hakyeon...." Taekjin said.

 

After awhile, Hakyeon quiet down and fell asleep in Taekjin's arms. He drifted into deep sleep.


Hey dearest readers! ^^ Sorry that I didn't post any chapter yesterday! Was have an early celebration for my birthday! :) Here is the next chapter! I think by this time you guys already can tell that there is a hidden hint about the feelings Taekjin have for Hakyeon! xD Hope you guys like it and do comment about how you feel! :)

xoxo,

xuaNNNNN <3v