"So we're okay?"

We Are One

Knock Knock

“Go away” Aira mumbled as she repositioned herself on her bed, she was now lying down and facing the ceiling. She smiled as she saw the glow in the dark stars that her brothers have put on so she wouldn’t get scared at night.

“Aira? It’s Yixing Oppa” The voice spoke.

Aira sighed before speaking “Come in, it’s unlocked”

Lay opened the door and found his little sister lying on her bed. He closed the door gently before removing his shoes and joining her, positioning himself next to her. For a minute it was silent as the siblings continued to stare at the faded stars on the ceiling.

“Remember when we put those on, we tried so many different ways” Lay chuckled as he remembered the day that the brothers decided to surprise their little sister. However they didn’t anticipate the challenge they faced when placing the stickers on the ceiling. It took them four tries and a lot of bruises to put the stickers above her bed.

“I remember, I came home and you were all being treated because everybody got some sort of injury” Aira smiled.

Then it was silent, once again. Usually between Aira and Lay this wasn’t a problem however with everything that’s happened, Lay was worried. Lay looked to his left and saw his sister, still looking at the stars with tears streaming down her face.

“Aira” Lay whispered as Aira finally broke down and cuddled next to Lay. “Ssssh, it’s okay” Lay whispered as he gently patted her back. Aira continued to cry which only broke Lay’s heart. He hated it when his sister cried because he felt like crying too.

“O-Oppa, I can’t breathe” Aira hiccupped as she started to panic. Whenever Aira was overwhelmed or stressed, she goes into a panic attack and her asthma kicks in. “O-Oppa”

“!” Lay gently sat her up, her face turning red. “Where’s your inhaler?”

Aira was gasping for air.

“Aira, where is your inhaler?” Lay rummaged through her drawers, hoping to find it.

“O-Oppa, I-I, can’t” Aira has fully entered panic mode. “B-Bag” She gasped.

“Where is it?” Lay looked around then remembered. “It’s downstairs!” Lay quickly opened the door and dashed downstairs.

“Hyung! How is she?” It was Tao who asked.

“Bag, where is her bag?” Lay started to panic to as he surveyed the room.

“Why do you need her bag for?” Suho asked.

Lay finally stopped and looked at her brothers before yelling out “SHE’S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK”

“WHAT?!” They all yelled out.

“HELP ME FIND HER BAG” Lay shouted as everyone looked around.

Finally Xiumin located it. He opened the bag and took out the inhaler before running upstairs with his brothers in tow.

“Aira!” Xiumin screamed in horror as he saw Aira on the floor, gasping for air. He quickly helped her sit up before helping her use her inhaler. “That’s it, deep breaths babe” Xiumin began to do so she could mimic him. After a minute, her redness started to go away and she was starting to breathe normally again.

“Why don’t you have some water?” It was D.O who offered. Aira didn’t realize that all of her brothers were currently occupying her room.

“T-Thanks” Aira took the cup. Her brothers watched as she drank the liquid before passing the now empty cup back to D.O.

“Are you okay?” Suho asked.

Aira nodded “I’m fine, sorry for worrying you all” She looked around and noticed that all her brothers were present except for the guest that she wanted to punch. “Where’s Jiyoon?”

“We kicked the out” Chen smirked.

“There’s been way too much swearing” Xiumin sighed. “Are you sure you’re alright?” Xiumin looked at his sister. “I can call the doctor to come and see you”

“I’m fine, Oppa” Aira smiled.

“Okay good” Xiumin smiled.

Again it was silent until Luhan spoke “Now, why don’t the rest of us find something to wear for tonight and leave Kai and Aira to talk”

“Oppa that’s not necessary” Aira spoke “Jongin and I don’t need to talk”

“You do when you call him Jongin” Kris chuckled.

“But” Aira started to say before being interrupted.

“No buts, young lady” Luhan said. “You are both staying in here until you sort this out”

“Hyung said butts” Tao giggled.

“Tao, let’s go” Kris groaned.

“B-But I want to stay here with Aira, who knows what Kai will say and hurt her again” Tao frowned.

“Tao, let’s go or no Gucci” Xiumin warned.

Tao gasped before quickly hugging Aira and dashing out the door screaming “GUCCI”

“We better check on him before he hurts himself, again” Kris chuckled. Soon everybody but Kai and Aira left the room but not before Lay checking up on Aira again.

“Call me if you need anything, alright?” Lay smiled as he hugged Aira. “Love you, kiddo”

“Love you too, Oppa” Aira smiled.

“Good luck” Lay patted Kai’s shoulder as Lay left the room.

As the door slammed shut, silence seeped in. Aira could no longer handled the silence as she got up and made her way towards her closet, she might as well see if she can find something to wear for the event tonight.

“A-Aira” Kai cleared his throat as he followed her inside her closet. “Aira, I’m sorry”

“I hope I wasn’t the reason your girlfriend left” Aira spoke as she inspected every gown she owned. In reality she couldn’t focus, she was shaking inside.

“She’s not my girlfriend” Kai sighed as he looked at Aira who had her back him. “Aira, please”

Aira turned around, tears streaming down her face. “What do you want?”

Immediately Kai walked towards her and enveloped her in a hug. It took Aira a minute but she soon responded and wrapped her arms around him.

“I am so sorry” Kai whispered as he hugged her tighter.

“You were so mean” Aira whispered back as she cried. “Bad Kai”

Kai laughed and pulled away, wiping her tears away. “I know. I’m sorry for yelling at you and for the whole adoption thing”

“Yeah dude, move” Aira laughed as she playfully pushed him away.

“So we’re okay?” Kai smiled.

Aira nodded “Yeah, we’re okay”

“I love you, baby sis” Kai grinned as he peppered Aira’s face with kisses.

“I love you too, now get off me!” Aira laughed.

“Come on, we better find something to wear or mom will kill us” Kai laughed.

“Maybe we can go to a department store nearby or something” Aira spoke as the two nodded and left Aira’s closet only to be met with 11 boys crowding her room.

“I thought you guys left” Kai smirked.

“Yeah, I thought so too” Tao sulked.

Suho walked towards the pair. “We wanted to wait for you two, we couldn’t possibly leave you two behind” He smiled as he moved towards Kai. “I’m sorry about the way I acted before”

Kai smiled and pulled the elder in for a hug “Its okay hyung, I’m sorry too” And planted a big smooch on his cheek.

“Yuck” Sehun gagged.

Aira laughed “What are we going to do about your suits and my gown?” She looked at Xiumin who had a smile on his face.

“Got it covered, I took the liberty of calling my assistant and asked her to pick up some clothes I ordered” Xiumin smirked.

Aira frowned and walked towards her older brother before smacking him on the chest.

“Ouch” Xiumin whined “What was that for?”

“You made Mei Unnie pick up 13 articles of clothing. Can you imagine someone as tiny and fragile as her to carry that much weight” Aira spoke “Honestly,Oppa!”

“You just got told” Baekhyun laughed.

“She is my assistant, that’s what assistants do” Xiumin defended himself.

“No, she’s supposed to “assists” you at work not when it’s something personal, something so trivial” Aira groaned before turning to his favourite brother. “Oppa, is your car parked at the front?” Lay smiled and nodded.

“What do you need Yixing’s car for?” Xiumin asked as some of their brothers were laughing.

“To help out Mei Unnie” Aira grabbed her jacket and faced Lay. “Oppa, will you help me?”

“Of course” Lay smiled and made his towards the door.

“You don’t have to do that, she can handle it” Xiumin whined.

“Xiumin Oppa, you’re handsome, a good brother, a great CEO but you when it comes to dealing with women” Aira looked at him before dialling a number.

“Ooo, burnnnnnn” Kai laughed.

“Keep talking, Jongin” Xiumin faced his younger brother. “Keep laughing and say goodbye to your Bugatti Veyron” And just like that Kai became silent.

“Mei Unnie! Where are you?” Aira spoke on the phone as she waved goodbye to her brothers.

“What now?” D.O asked.

“FOOD!” Chanyeol yelled as the boys agreed.

“I don’t know women, pfft. Yeah right” Xiumin sulked as he followed his brothers to their kitchen.

……………………..

“Let me in” A voice yelled as the person pounded on the door.

The door opened and the figure barged in and headed straight towards the man sitting at the centre.

“Jiyoon” The man called her name. “So what’s up? You called the gang together which by the way I don’t remember giving you the right to do so” He chuckled.

“Oh whatever, we’re cousins so it’s fine” Jiyoon huffed.

The man laughed and nodded. “So what’s up?”

“I want to teach some people a lesson and I need your men to do it for me” Jiyoon smirked.

“What’s in it for me?” He asked.

“How about I don’t tell aunt what you do in your free time, Jimin Oppa”

Jimin sighed. “Alright fine, what do you want done?”

Jiyoon smiled and grabbed something in her bag. She slammed down a picture on the table and spoke. “I want you to do what you do best and do it to this person”

Jimin picked up the picture and looked at it. “How far are we talking here?”

“I don’t want the person dead but I definitely want to deliver a message” Jiyoon stared at the photo with a smirk on her face.

“No one messes with me”

 

Author's Notes

- Ooooooh so who's the target? Kai? Aira? Luhan? Mei? Their Mom? Me? haha who knows~

- Sooo what'd you think? Please let me know below, what you thought of this chapter!

- I promise they will get to that auction haha

- Thanks to those who responded to my stalker questions haha...got a new question....First K-pop group you liked? ^_^

- Let me know anything else! Got a boy issue? Comment! Drowning in feels? You're not the only one  Comment! Soooo the weather! Comment!

- Remember comments and subscribers inspire me ^-^

Thanks guys!

Talk to you again soon!

Angel8177