Pucker Punch

We Are One

Ring Ring

The constant ringing was ignored as Aira simply cranked up the music playing in the car.

“Finally” Aira sighed as she arrived at her destination. She quickly parked the car and turned off the engine. She checked her reflection in the mirror before hopping out of the car.

“Fresh air” She smiled as a man approached her.

“Good afternoon, Ms Kim” The man smiled. “It’s so good to see you back at the country club”

“It’s good to be back” Aira smiled. “Say, Ahjussi”

“Yes maam?” The man asked.

Aira laughed. “Aira is fine”

“Yes Aira?”

“I’m actually here to meet my dear friend, Jiyoon but she didn’t tell me where she would be. I was wondering if you could tell me.” Aira smiled hoping he would buy her act.

The ahjussi smiled and nodded. “Yes, well Ms Song is at the indoor basketball court. There is a game on at the moment”

“Great! Thanks Ahjussi” Aira smiled and quickly made her way towards the court. “Get ready, Ms Song” Aira laughed.

As soon as she opened the doors she was greeted with a game. Some of the members of the club are engrossed in a friendly competition. Quickly scoping out the place, Aira smirked as her eyes landed on Jiyoon surrounded by her pose.

“SONG JIYOON!” Aira yelled not caring that all attention was now on her. She smiled as she made her way towards her.

“Aira?” Jiyoon smiled, fake kindness showing. “Can I help you?”

“I know what you did” Aira spoke. “You’re the one who ordered the attack on my brother, Sehun”

At this the crowd gasped. Of course everyone knew about the attack that landed Sehun in the hospital. It was the talk of the school. Everybody was wondering who was brave enough to take on the Kim family.

Jiyoon still playing nice simply smiled. “I don’t know what you’re talking about” Jiyoon pouted. “But oh poor Sehun. I hope he recovers soon” Then she smirked.

“You little” Aira sighed as she walked towards Jiyoon. “Admit it”

“I didn’t do anything” Jiyoon smiled. “Maybe you’re still a little cuckoo on the head?” At this people laughed.

“Hmm, maybe you’re right?” Aira smiled then punched Jiyoon. “Or maybe I’m just pissed off”

“What the hell?!” Jiyoon asked as her friends started to help her.

“Help her and I will make sure you regret it” Aira threatened. She didn’t care that she was being rude. She needed answers and she needed them now. “Get up” She spoke as Jiyoon stood up.

“I will sue you” Jiyoon threatened.

“Go ahead, see who will win” Aira then threw a folder towards her way.

“What’s this?” Jiyoon frowned.

“Evidence. You’re not very smart, Jiyoon”

“How dare you?” Jiyoon was about to slap her face when Aira grabbed her hand.

“No! how dare you?!” Aira huffed. “Why did you ask them to hurt Sehun?”

This time Jiyoon’s nice façade wore off as she smirked. “Just because”

“Just because?!” Aira screamed as she grabbed Jiyoon’s hair. “My brother is still in the hospital and you can’t even give me a reason” She dragged Jiyoon by the hair.

“He deserved it” Jiyoon spoke.

“Ahh!” Aira screamed as she lunged towards Jiyoon. Before she could do real damage, a pair of hands pulled her away.

“Hey, it’s okay. Ssssh” The person whispered to Aira as she turned around.

“Jongsuk?” Aira spoke.

“Come on, let’s get out of here” Jongsuk smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

“Wait” Aira spoke as she turned back to Jiyoon who was still on the ground. “Listen, you and I both know how this is going to end. You will do exactly what I’m about to tell you or I will destroy you. Got it?”

Jiyoon sighed and nodded. She knew that she lost this time.

“Good” Aira smirked. “Oh and your cousin and his friends are in jail so you might want to get them a good lawyer” She then turned back to Jongsuk. “Take me away, please” Jongsuk could see that she was about to cry.

“Come on” Jongsuk smiled and lead her out of the room.

…………………….

“She’s not picking up her phone” Kai huffed as ended the call.

“Of course she isn’t going to pick up, she doesn’t want to be found” Kris chuckled.

“It’s a good thing we know her so well” Baekhyun laughed as their cars stopped. One by one, the boys got out and were met with a familiar old man.

“Ah, it looks like the whole family is here” He smiled as the boys bowed.

“Ahjussi, is our little sister here?” Xiumin asked.

Ahjussi nodded. “She came a while ago, she was meeting a friend”

“You wouldn’t happen to know where, would you?” Suho spoke.

“Basketball court, there’s a game on” He smiled as the boys said goodbye and quickly made their way to the court.

However as soon as they arrived, they saw a crowd gathering in a corner, the game long forgotten.

“We’re too late” Luhan cried as they ran towards the crowd and pushed their way to the centre.

“Jiyoon?!” Chen called out as they saw the girl seated on the bench, her friends surrounding her.

“She only has a few bruises, nothing too bad” Lay spoke. “Aira, didn’t do much damage”

“Jiyoon” Kai walked towards her. “Where’s my sister?”

“How should I know? That is crazy” Jiyoon scoffed.

“What did you call her?” DO attempted to lunge for her as Tao grabbed him.

Chen walked towards her, a dark aura surrounding him. “I’m done listening to your crap, tell us where our sister is. NOW” Chen raised his voice.

“I-I don’t know, she left with some guy” Jiyoon spoke.

“They went towards the park” Someone said.

The boys nodded and began to leave but before they did, Chanyeol turned back around and faced Jiyoon. “From now on, I don’t want to see you near any of my siblings or I swear to God, you are going to regret it. I am done with you, leave my family alone”

“Don’t worry I’m leaving, for good” Jiyoon scoffed.

“Finally, something logical came out of your mouth” DO smirked. “Well have fun wherever you end up”

“It’s your sister’s fault, you know” One of Jiyoon’s friend spoke up. “Aira said that if she didn’t leave Korea that she would destroy Jiyoon and her family”

“Aira said that?” Xiumin asked.

Jiyoon’s friend nodded.

“Good.That saves me from saying it” Xiumin smirked and then he was gone, his brothers in tow.

They finally arrived at the park, looking around, the boys tried to spot their sister.

“Where is she?!” Kai sighed.

“Um guys” Everybody turned to Baekhyun who was staring at something up ahead. “I found Aira and she’s not alone and” he stopped.

“And what?” Chanyeol spoke as he looked too. “oh my god”

At this all the brothers moved their attention ahead.

“Is that?” Suho started.

“Uh huh” Kris nodded.

“And did he just” Xiumin continued.

“He did” Luhan finished.

“Uh oh, angry unicorn heading their way” Chen spoke.

“And an angry Satan behind” Tao added.

“Damn it!” Xiumin spoke as he ran after his 2 younger brothers. “Yixing! Kyungsoo! Hold it!”

“Here comes trouble” Chen smirked as everybody ran after each other.

………………

“Here, let’s sit here” Jongsuk smiled as he led Aira towards the bench. The pair sat down.

“Uh, you can let go of my hand now” Aira spoke.

“Oh right” Jongsuk turned red. “S-sorry” He let her hand go.

Aira giggled. “It’s okay. I should be the one that’s thanking you”

“But I didn’t do anything” Jongsuk smiled.

“You stopped me from doing something I would regret later on” Aira sighed. “I wanted to hurt her so bad just like how she hurt Sehun”

“I know but you didn’t” Jongsuk smiled as he cupped her cheek and leaned closer. “Aira” He whispered.

“Y-Yeah?” She spoke.

“C-Can I kiss you?” Jongsuk bit his lip, something that Aira found adorable.

“Yes”

Aira closed her eyes as she felt Jongsuk’s lips on hers. It was a short kiss but one that gave Aira butterflies. Aira opened her eyes and blushed as she saw Jongsuk stare at her.

“S-So” Aira started to say.

“I like you” Jongsuk blurted out.

Once again Aira was blushing. “I-I like you too”

“Will you go out on a date with me?” Jongsuk asked.

“I kinda have to since you paid for it” Aira laughed, reminding him of the auction.

Jongsuk laughed and shook his head. “I don’t want us to go out on a charity date, I want a real date, with you”

Aira smiled and nodded. “O-“ But before she could finish her sentence, she gasped as Jongsuk landed on the ground. She ran to his side before looking up at the person responsible.

“Oppa?!” Aira looked at her brother. “Oppa, why did you punch Jongsuk?!”

“That punk kissed you” He spoke as he pulled Aira up on her feet.

But before she could say another word, her brothers arrived.

“Dang you got here quick, hyung” Kai spoke, out of breath.

“H-Hey sis” Chanyeol spoke, noticing the tension as Aira stared at her brother who punched Jongsuk.

“I can’t believe you punched him” Aira huffed.

“I’m your Oppa” He smirked.

“Yeah well, you’re my Oppa with a sore knee” Aira smirked.

“Wha-?” He spoke before groaning as Aira kicked him.

“Oh! Man down!” Baekhyun yelled out. “I repeat, we have a man down” He then noticed that Jongsuk was still on the ground. “Correction, two man down!”

“It’s men, you idiot” Kai spoke.

“Yah! Yeollieeeeee he’s being mean” Baekhyun pouted and looked at his twin.

“Ugh I hate this family” Aira groaned as she helped Jongsuk up. “Let’s go” Then they walked away but not before turning back and pulling her tongue out at her brothers.

“This brat!” Luhan spoke. “Yah! Come back here! You stole my car! I’ll report you!”

“Yeah right!” Aira laughed as she whispered something to Jongsuk before grabbing his hand and running away.

“Oh, she is in so much trouble” Xiumin spoke. “Come on, let’s get our dear little sister”

“Here, grab my hand” DO offered it to Lay who was still on the ground.

“Is your knee, okay?” Suho asked.

“She kicked me” Lay pouted.

“Well you did punch her boyfriend” Chen smirked.

“He’s not his boyfriend!” The rest of the brothers yelled.

“Oh yeah? Then check your phones” Chen laughed, finding the situation amusing.

The remaining brothers checked their phone, sure enough there was a message from their little sister.

I’m going to kiss Jongsuk, again.

“Aish!” They all yelled as they ran, yelling out their sister’s name.

“This is going to be fun” Chen chuckled as he opted to walk, watching his brothers panic.

This is going to be fun, baby sis has a boyfriend.

 

 

 

Author's Notes

- I hope you liked this :)

- Let me know what you think!

- Also, welcome to my new subscribers! I hope you will like my story

- I'm on break from uni right now so hopefully I can write more and update more frequently

- Please don't forget to subscribe and comment <----- They help hehe or please upvote if you think I deserve it

- Also is anyone else obsessed with Exo's newest album? I love all the songs and omg the mv was so good. My Lay was lookin hella fine

- Has anyone ordered any of the albums? :)

Oh and I have tumblr so if you guys want to be friends then leave me a message hehe

http://lovetothehaters.tumblr.com/ 

Thanks again for everything

Till next time

- Angel8177