Memory Loss

We Are One

“Kris, slow down” Xiumin braced himself in the front seat. “We need to get there in one piece”

“I’m going to ing kill whoever did this to them” Kris spoke.

Suho sighed. “Kris, calm down. Focus on your driving, there’s already two people in the hospital, we don’t need to add four more”

“D-Did they say, how they are? Both of them?” Kris whispered as he turned right, finally arriving at the hospital.

Xiumin sighed before shaking his head. “I was just told to come here, immediately. Suho, did you let the others know and mom and dad?”

The four exited the car as Suho spoke. “The guys are on their way here and mom and dad are organising a plane back”

Xiumin nodded and sighed once again. “W-We need to be strong for everybody. We’re the oldest, I know it’s going to be hard but we have got to stay strong”

The three nodded, Xiumin noticing that Luhan has not said a word ever since they found out the devastating news.

“Lu? What’s going on?” Luhan finally looked up, his eyes red.

“I’m so scared. W-What if-“

“No! Don’t finish that sentence” Kris begged as he pulled Luhan into a hug. “It’s not going to happen”

“Let’s go” Suho whispered as the four made their way towards the hospital.

Xiumin reached the desk first.

“Hi, how can I help you?” The receptionist nurse asked.

“We’re here to see Kim Sehun and Kim Aira” Xiumin spoke.

The nurse nodded as she checked her list before speaking once again. “Kim Sehun is still in surgery and Kim Aira is in Room 185. I will bring out the doctor to inform you more” The four brother nodded as the nurse picked up the phone and a minute later, a doctor greets the four.

“Hi, I’m Dr Choi and I’m Aira’s doctor” He greeted them. “I’m guessing, you’re her brothers?”

They all nodded. “H-How is she?” Kris asked.

“Let’s take a walk” Dr Choi spoke as they began walking down the hallway, the boys followed. “Aira has sustained cuts and bruises but thankfully no internal bleeding. Her worst injury is an injury she has sustained to her head”

“Her head?” Luhan asked.

Dr Choi nodded. “She was hit on the head and with quite a force so she could be experiencing a temporary amnesia”

“Son of a-“Kris started to say before Xiumin stopped him.

Dr Choi finally stopped in front of Aira’s room and turned to the brothers. “I’m going to be honest with you, Aira is in a really bad shape. She will be in pain for a while and she might have a slight memory loss so keep that in mind. The best way for her to heal is to make sure she is calm and settled” The brothers nodded. “You can go see her now but she was given a lot of medication so she could be out for a while”

Before the doctor could walk away, Suho spoke. “W-What about Sehun?”

Doctor Choi sighed. “I’m not Sehun’s primary doctor but he has sustained serious injuries. He is currently in surgery but it’s his doctor that could tell you more”

“Thank you, doctor” Xiumin smiled as the doctor smiled too before walking away.

It was Kris who first entered the room, machines beeping as they surrounded their little sister.

“A-Aira” Luhan whispered as he gently caressed her cheek.

“She’s covered in cuts and bruises” Xiumin spoke.

“What kind of people would do this?!” Suho growled.

“We will find them and we will make them pay” It was Xiumin who spoke.

……………………..

“Oh there’s a shortcut down this way!” Aira smiled as she grabbed Sehun’s hand, leading them down the path.

Sehun laughed. “Aira, slow down or we’ll both fall over”

“But I’m so hungry!” Aira giggled. “Look! I can see the playground!”

Sehun laughed once again but before they could make it to the playground, a van stops in front of them.

“S-Sehun” Aira called his brother’s name as the door opened. Sehun quickly pushed Aira behind him as 7 men wearing masks hopped out of the van.

“Well, well, what do we have here?!” One of them spoke as all 7 men surrounded the siblings.

“What do you want?” Sehun asked them.

“You, we want you Mr Kim Sehun”

“How do you know my name?” Sehun asked as Aira began to shake, Sehun knew she was panicking. He needed to get them out of there.

The men laughed before one of them spoke. “Lucky guess”

“This is dragging on, can’t we just do it already, hyung” One of them whined.

“Fine, teach him a lesson boys”

One of the men walked towards Aira which caught Sehun’s attention. “Don’t you dare touch her” He growled but before he could say another word, Sehun falls on the ground as one of the men hits his head.

“SEHUN!” Aira screamed as one of the men grabs Aira. “No! Let me go! Get away from me” Aira moves around, attempting to break free.

The man holding Aira slaps her. “Stop moving around or you’ll really get hurt. You might wanna watch what we do to your precious brother” He laughed as he forced Aira to watch as 6 men continuously beat up Sehun.

“STOP! PLEASE STOP!” Aira begged as they repeatedly kicked Sehun, blood pouring everywhere. Aira once again, fighting to break free bites her captor’s arm as he screamed.

“Ow!” He screamed as he punched Aira, the force knocking her to the ground.

Sehun looked over and saw his sister, on the ground. He attempted to get up as one of the men grabbed him by the hair and chuckled. “Aw, you want to go to your sister?” Sehun is then picked up and thrown towards another man, the opposite direction to his sister.

Aira groaned as she felt herself on the ground before looking up at her attacker with a smirk on her face. “Is that all you got?”

The man growled as he picked her up before slamming her on the side of the van before picking her up again. “Is that enough for you?”

Aira chuckled as she spat out blood. “So weak”

“I’ll show what weak is” He grabbed her hair and kicked her stomach before throwing her to one of the other men. “Pass me the bat, I’ll show you who’s weak”

“Hold her!” He commanded. “Watch this” He smirked as he hit Sehun’s back with a bat as the male groaned, landing on his knees before collapsing.

“NO! SEHUN! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!” Aira screamed as the men laughed.

“Good luck, sweetheart”

“Hey, come on we gotta go” One of them commanded as they kicked Sehun a few more times before leaving him on the ground, bleeding and struggling to breathe.

Aira’s captor dropped her as she crawled towards Sehun, screaming. “HELP SOMEBODY! SOMEBODY HELP US!”

“Ugh shut her up” One of them screamed as another grabbed her by the hair. “Come here”

“No! No! Let me go! You won’t get away with this!” Aira screamed.

The man chuckled. “I think we just did” He smirked before smacking her head on the side of the van before dropping her.

The van sped away as Aira crawled towards Sehun once again.

“W-Why didn’t you fight back?” Aira cried as her vision started to blur.

Sehun smiled before coughing out blood. “Because they had you, idiot”

“S-Stupid” Aira cried as she lost consciousness, Sehun soon following.

“Sehun, Sehun” Aira called out his name.

“Aira, wake up” Another voice spoke.

“Sehun, SEHUN!” Aira yelled as she opened her eyes, a light blinding her. “Sehun? SEHUN!” Aira attempted to get up before a pair of hands stopped her.

“Calm down” A voice spoke as Aira recognized the voice.

“Xiumin Oppa?” Aira called out.

Xiumin smiled before nodded. “Yeah hun, it’s me”

“O-Oppa” Aira collapsed in his arms as she cried.

“Sssh, it’s alright now, you’re alright now” Xiumin whispered.

“Sehun, where’s Sehun?” Aira hiccupped.

“He’s in surgery” He spoke.

“It’s all my fault” Aira whispered.

Xiumin frowned. “None of this is your fault”

Aira shook her head “If I didn’t ask to get fish cakes then this wouldn’t have happened”

Xiumin moved in to hug her when Aira spoke. “Don’t touch me!” Aira looked away. “W-Where are the others?”

“Luhan, Kris and Suho are waiting for Sehun’s surgery to finish” Xiumin sighed “The others are on their way here”

“Mom and Dad?” She mumbled.

“On their way back” Xiumin answered as Aira nodded.

Xiumin felt helpless, there was something about the way Aira was speaking. He knew that she blamed herself for what had happened to Sehun.

“Aira” Xiumin began to say but before he could continue, the door opened and the two siblings looked up and saw their remaining brothers.

“AIRA! You’re awake!” It was Kai who ran towards Aira first and took her into his arms.

“Ow, Kai I’m sore” Aira mumbled as Lay pulled Kai away.

“S-Sorry” Kai mumbled.

“It’s fine” Aira whispered as her brothers stared at her, they also knew that something was not right.

Lay sat down next to her and grabbed her right hand “I’m so glad you’re okay” He smiled.

Aira looked at his favourite brother before ripping her hand out his grasp “But Sehun is not okay. I was so careless. It’s all my fault”

Everybody witnessed what Aira did, they were shocked as Aira was never this cold towards her favourite brother.

“It’s not your fault, Aira. What happened was an accident” DO spoke as Lay stood up and moved further away from Aira. Lay knew that Aira was just angry and it wasn’t anything personal, he couldn’t help but feel sad and hurt.

“Stop telling me that” Aira looked at DO. “You don’t know what happened, you weren’t there”

“Then tell us what happened” Chanyeol spoke.

Aira sighed. “Sehun and I were on our way home but I was really hungry so I asked if we could go get food. I wanted to get fish cakes so we made our way towards our favourite place and then” She stopped.

“And then?” Chen asked.

All eyes were on Aira.

“I-I don’t remember” Aira whispered as her brothers looked at her worriedly. “Why can’t I remember?!” She started to panic.

It was Baekhyun who approached her. “Calm down, Aira” He placed his hands on her shoulder.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” She yelled before sighing. “I-I need to be alone”

“Aira” It was Tao who called her name.

“I want to be alone, please” Aira looked up with no emotion. “Go wait for Sehun with the others”

“W-We could stay” Lay whispered.

Aira sighed. “I don’t want you guys here. I-I can’t do this right now” She then positioned herself on the bed and turned her back against her brothers.

A minute later, the door shut.

A second later, Aira’s tears fell.

…………………

“Luhan, stop pacing” Suho sighed.

“H-How can I when I know my little brother is in there right now, fighting for his life” Luhan spoke. “Why the hell is this happening to us?!”

Kris got up and placed a hand on Luhan’s shoulder before speaking. “It’s going to be alright. Sehun is strong”

“I’ll believe it when Sehun is out of surgery” Luhan scoffed before shrugging off Kris’ hand.

“The others are coming” Kris mumbled as they saw their brothers make their way towards them. All eleven greeted each other before camping outside Sehun’s operating room.

“You guys left Aira alone?” Luhan asked.

“She wanted to be alone” Baekhyun sighed. “S-She’s not herself”

“What do you mean?” Suho asked.

“She blames herself for what happened and she can’t remember what happened” Xiumin sighed. “I’ve never seen her like that before”

“This is all too much” Kai whispered.

A minute later, a surgeon comes out of the room as all eleven brothers stand up.

“Sehun’s family?” He asked as they nodded. “The surgery was a success”

The brothers all sighed.

“S-so he’s going to be okay?” Luhan asked.

The doctor nodded. “He’s going to be sore for a while but he will heal. He is a fighter. He had internal bleeding, few broken ribs and for a moment his heart gave out but he kept on fighting”

“Our Sehun is definitely a fighter” Kris smiled.

“One thing though, he kept mumbling something” The doctor spoke. “The nurse told me he kept saying ‘Teddy Bear’”

“Teddy Bear?” DO repeated.

“Yes. I thought it might have a meaning to you” The doctor spoke. “Anyways, I’m sorry I have to go first. Sehun will be moved to his room so you can see him then”

The brothers nodded. “Thank you so much” Xiumin smiled as the doctor did too.

“He’s going to be okay and your sister too, Aira is quite the fighter too” The doctor chuckled. “The nurses told me”

The brothers laughed and agreed.

Soon it was only the brothers who were left. They decided they needed to split into two groups. Contrary to what Aira wants, the brothers thought it was a good idea that some of them should go and look after her. In the end on Aira duty was Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho and Kris. Sehun duty was Kai, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, DO and Luhan.

…………………..

Everybody was currently in their assigned rooms when their parents arrived. Nobody really knew what happened but the only thing they were sure about, was that there are people that hurt their two youngest and they needed to pay.

“Sweetie” Their mother called Aira. “Honey, talk to us”

“Talk about what? I have nothing to say” She spoke. “What are you all even doing here? You should be with Sehun. He needs you more than I do”

“You need us too” Lay smiled.

“When can I go home?” Aira asked as she looked at her parents.

“I think its best that you stay here for a few days” Their father patted her hand.

“I want to go home” Aira sighed. “I don’t want to stay here. I will rest at home”

“But you’re still injured” Suho reasoned out.

“I want to go home” Aira pleaded “Please” She looked at her parents.

They both sighed. “We will talk to the doctors”

Then the door opened and a smiling Kai appeared.

“Sehun’s awake!”

“Oh wonderful” Their mother smiled.

“You guys go, I’ll stay with Aira” Lay spoke.

“NO!” Aira yelled before blushing. “I-I mean, go Oppa. Go see Sehun. I want to rest anyways”

“But” Lay started to say before Aira interrupted him.

“I want to be alone so please” Aira mumbled, she knew her words hurt her brother but if it did, Lay didn’t show it.

He nodded and followed the rest of the family. As the door shut, Aira grabbed her phone and dialled a number.

“Hi, it’s me. I need your help. I need you to find seven men for me. They need to pay”

 

 

Author's Notes

- First of all, thank you so much to all your lovely comments for my last chapter! Hehe I loved reading them~

- And hi! to my new subscribers! I hope you enjoy my story ^^

- Sooooooo I finally revealed which two got hurt hehe

- I hope you guys liked this~ Sorry for le mistakes

- So what do you think is going to happen next? What do you guys think about Aira faking her memory loss? Who is she talking to? What's going to happen next? Teddy Bear? :o

- Thanks again for reading!

- Don't forget to subscribe and comment <----- They help hehe

Till next time!

Angel8177