They love each other again~

We Are One

“Grounded for two weeks” Xiumin spoke as the boys surrounded their little sister. It was the next morning after, the boys finally caught their little sister.

“Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Aira whined.

“Do you want to make it a month?” Luhan spoke as Aira shook her head.

“Good girl” Suho smiled. “Now why don’t you wash up and we’ll all watch a movie”

Aira shook her head and stood up. “There’s something I need to do” She smiled at her brothers “I need to see Sehun”

“Do what you need to, baby girl” Baekhyun hugged Aira.

“Do you want us to come with you?” Lay smiled as Aira shook her head.

“I’ll be okay” Aira smiled. “I’ll see you guys later” She hugged her brothers before leaving their house.

“So about this boyfriend” Kris smirked as they gathered around to discuss their little sister’s new boyfriend.

……………………..

Aira felt nervous as she made her way towards her brother’s room. She was afraid that Sehun would be mad at her for ignoring him and not visiting him. So she stood outside Sehun’s door for a good five minutes before taking a deep breath and opening the door.

“A-Aira” Sehun’s voice filled the room.

“Hi” Aira slowly walked towards her brothers. “S-Sehun, I-“ Then she cried.

“Hey hey, don’t cry” Sehun slowly sat up and opened his arms. “Come here”

Aira ran to her brother and tackled him into a hug.

“There’s my girl. Finally, took you long enough” Sehun chuckled as he continued to hug his sister.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for not seeing you earlier. I was just so scared that you were mad at me” Aira sighed as she pulled away from her brother and sat beside him on the bed.

“Why would I be mad at you?”

“Because it’s my fault that you got hurt. It’s my fault that you’re in the hospital” Aira spoke.

“This is not your fault. None of this is your fault” Sehun grabbed her hands. “I’m so glad you’re okay and I would let this happen to me all over again if it meant that you are safe”

“S-Sehun” Aira hugged her brother. “I love you”

Sehun smiled. “I love you too. So I heard that you found the guys that did this to us?”

“I sure did and don’t worry I made sure that they paid” Aira smirked.

Sehun chuckled. “I have a feeling you did something else too?”

“Um” Aira shrugged. “Hmm, nope that’s it!”

“You didn’t do anything to Jiyoon?” Sehun smirked.

“Oh her? Last time I heard, she decided to study abroad” Aira smirked. “So when will you be getting out of here?”

“Actually” Sehun started to say but before he could utter another word, the door opened and their brothers flooded the room.

“What are you guys doing here?” Sehun smiled.

“Taking you home, little bro” Luhan smiled.

“You get to go home today?” Aira asked as Sehun and her brothers nodded. “Man I really did miss a lot”

“But that’s okay, these two weeks of punishment should catch you up” Kai smirked.

“You got grounded?” Sehun chuckled.

“Don’t remind me” Aira groaned.

“Poor baby, won’t get to see her boyfriend” At this Aira blushed.

“Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?” Sehun gasped.

“Sort of?” Aira sighed. “I don’t know, I mean we kissed and stuff but I haven’t heard back from him”

“I’m sure he just got busy” D.O smiled as Aira nodded.

“Excuse me” Lay suddenly interrupted as he left the room.

“Wait, I’ll go” Aira sighed as she stopped Suho from going.

Aira made her way down the halls and found her brother outside, sitting on one of the benches.

“Hi” Aira spoke as she sat next to him.

“Hi” Lay mumbled.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I’m sorry I punched you. I’m sorry for being rude over the last few days” Aira sighed. “I-I just couldn’t let it go until I knew that they got what they deserve”

“You could have been seriously hurt, again” Lay sighed. “I thought it was you and I against the world”

“It is! It still is but I couldn’t afford to get you into trouble too” Aira faced her brother. “Oppa, if something happened to you, I wouldn’t have been able to forgive myself”

“How do you think I felt?” Lay looked at his sister. “When I found out you were sent to the hospital! You and Sehun! I wanted to kill those guys but I felt so helpless!” Lay looked away once again.

“I am sorry, Oppa” Aira sniffled.

“Don’t do that to me again” Lay grabbed his sister into his arms. “I can’t lose you, Aira”

“You won’t Oppa, I promise”

“Now” Lay pulled away. “About this boy”

Aira laughed. “I don’t know, I haven’t heard from him since yesterday. Maybe it was just a spur of the moment thing”

“Well it’s his lost, anyway”

“You approve?” Aira smirked.

“Hmm, we’ll see” Lay laughed.

……………

“Honey, calm down” The man tried to calm his wife.

“How can I calm down? I’m sure of it!” She pointed to the magazine article. “That’s our baby! Aira is my daughter” She cried.

 

 

 

Author's Notes

- Yes, hi I am still alive. Sorry it's been a while! Life happened TT

- I'm currently in the middle of exams but rest assured, more chapters to come ^_^

- Thanks to your comments and hi to my new subscribers~

- I hope you guys enjoyed this little chapter!

- Drama, drama, drama surrounds this family hehe

- Don't forget to comment or subscribe as this helps me a lot

Till next time!

PS - Who else is so into their new song? I am loving it! Lay is killing me and my second babes is totally grabbing my attention....tell me you agree, that Baekhyun is owning that song hehe

 

Angel8177