Meet The Crazy Family

We Are One

“Breakfast is ready! Everybody to the dining room!” A voice yelled that filled the entire house. You have to be loud if you want to be heard in the Kim household. Soon one by one, the siblings made their way to the dining room. Xiumin who was the eldest arrived at the table first.

“Mom? Dad? You’re here?” Xiumin asked as he kissed his mother’s cheek before settling down on his seat. “I thought it was one of the maids who yelled” Xiumin chuckled. Before either one of the parents could answer, a groggy Chanyeol entered next.

“Morning Hyung” Chanyeol mumbled as he sat next to Xiumin before closing his eyes again.

“Always the same, my Chanyeol” Their mother laughed, this woke up the sleeping giant.

“M-Mom, Dad!” Chanyeol smiled as he got up and hugged his parents before settling down once again. “I thought you were in China?”

Their father chuckled “We finished early so we got back last night. Your mother wanted to surprise you all”

Soon the rest of the siblings came in one by one, equally surprised that their parents were home. Everyone but one was present and accounted for.

“Why am I not surprised?” Their father laughed as the rest of the family followed. Of course their youngest, the recently turned 18 year old and their only sister was once again the last one. Her rushed footsteps could be heard as she made her way towards the dining room. Cursing as she tripped on the last step of the stairs.

“Ugh I swear I need a new alarm clock” Aira huffed as she entered the room.

“Or you need to sleep earlier” Their mother smiled.

Aira gasped as she saw her parents. The youngest smiled as she greeted her parents before sitting down next to her brother, D.O.

“Well let’s eat” Their mother spoke as everybody dug in and enjoyed their mother’s cooking.

“Mom, you cooked all of this?” Kai asked as he devoured his plate of pancakes, their mother nodding.

“I gave the maids and the chef the day off. I thought I would cook breakfast. Since we will all be out of the house tonight, I told them to get some rest”

“What’s going on tonight?” Baekhyun asked.

“Oh right about that, my good friend Gayon” Their mother started to say before Aira stopped her.

“Gayon? As in Mrs Park from Park Industries?” She asked as her mother nodded.

“Ugh” Aira said as everyone turned toward their youngest. “Don’t get me wrong, Mr and Mrs Park are awesome” She sighed “It’s their devil child daughter I hate”

“Aira!” Their mother spoke.

“What mom? She is evil! Yuri is a conniving bitc-“

“I hope you are not about to swear, young lady” Their father looked at her as her brothers snickered.

“Of course not, daddy” Aira smiled

“Ugh the daddy card, I hate it when she uses that one” Chen said as Aira kicked his leg. “Ow!”

“Anyways, regardless of your relationship with Yuri the Parks have been our family friends for years and tonight they are hosting a charity event and we have been invited and so we are all going” Their mother spoke as a few of them groaned.

Their father chuckled “Wait till you hear the rest”

“There’s more?” Luhan asked.

Their mother nodding “You see for the main event, they are having an auction. A human auction and I have entered you all! Isn’t that great?!”

“Mom, you’re selling us? Your kids? I thought you loved us!” Tao choked on his orange juice.

“Oh don’t be ridiculous, honey” Their mother laughed. “It’s a date auction. The successful bidder will win one date with each of you”

“Including me?” Aira pointed to herself as her mother nodded.

“Oh.Hell.No” Kyungsoo spoke as everyone looked at him. “There is no way; Aira is going on a date with some sleaze”

“Yeah! What Hyung said!” Sehun added.

“Oh stop being dramatic, it’s for charity” Their mother dismissed them. “This will be fun! You never know, some of you might find your soul mate” their mother giggled. She’s always been a hopeless romantic.

“Oh yeah because going on a date with one of your divorced girlfriend Ma, will definitely be the perfect opportunity for me to find my one true love” Kris scoffed.

“Oh shut it, Yi Fan. It’ll be their kids or the younger ones who will bid”

“Haha Yi Fan” Chen laughed.

“Shut it, Jongdae” Kris spoke.

“It’ll be fun!” Their mother clapped her hands.

“That’s what you said last time” Their father grumbled as the siblings laughed.

“I guess I need to go shopping” Aira spoke as she quickly checked her schedule, cancelling her dance practice. She quickly checked her favourite brother’s schedule too. “Oh! Yixing Oppa, want to go shopping after school? We both finished at the same time” She smiled as her brother looked at her before smiling.

“It’s a date. I’ll pick you up from school?” Lay asked as Aira nodded.

“Aren’t you going to invite us to come along?” Kai asked his sister.

“Hmm no, there’s no more room in Oppa’s car” Aira spoke as Lay laughed.

“Hyung owns a Bugatti 16c Galibier, there’s room for Kai” Kai spoke.

“And Sehun! Plus the three of us go to the same school so easy pick up” Sehun smiled.

“Hmm no, there’s still no room” Aira repeated as she drank her mango smoothie, her personal favourite.

“Ouch, I guess you’re not invited guys” Chanyeol laughed. “So what time are you guys picking me up?”

“Oppa, no room for you too” Aira spoke.

“HA! Hurts doesn’t it” Kai smirked before turning to his brother, Lay. “Hyung are we really not coming?”

Lay looked at Aira before replying “Nope, no room”

“What?!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Too loud, honey” Their mother spoke as Chanyeol apologized.

“What ever happened to brothers before sister?” Sehun gasped.

“Yeah that doesn’t apply here” Aira smirked. “I’m Lay’s favourite sister”

“You’re our only sister, ” Kai said.

“Jongin, don’t call your sister that” Their father interrupted.

“Whatever, I’m still the favourite. Right,Oppa?” Aira looked at Lay.

Lay simply smiled and nodded.

“In fact I’m everybody’s favourite, right?” She asked the rest of her siblings as she smiled and batted her eyelashes. Soon they all nodded their heads except for Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol. Aira pouted.

“Channy Oppa, I’m not your favourite?” Aira pouted and looked at her tall brother who gulped; he hated how weak he was when it came to his sister.

“N-No way babe, you’re my fave” Chanyeol smiled as he opened his arms and hugged Aira.

“You’re so weak, Hyung” Sehun spoke and soon Aira turned to him.

“B-but you said we’re school buddies” Aira looked at Sehun. “Sehun-ah, you said we’re the good looking -kick -troublemakers” Soon Sehun caved in and hugged Aira too. One left.

“Jonginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn” Aira dragged his name as their family watched, trying to hold their laughs in. “Am I your favourite?”

“No”

“Remember that time you got scared of the thunder storm so you hopped into my bed and we built a fort? I protected you from the scary noise” Aira pouted.

Kai blushed and sighed, he opened his arms and said “Come here”

Aira giggled and hugged Kai.

“Our family is so entertaining” Chen laughed.

“As much fun as this is” Xiumin chuckled, he scoffed down his coffee before getting up. “But we better get going if we want to leave early for tonight” He spoke to the siblings who worked with him at their company. Xiumin became CEO as soon as he graduated; the spot was waiting for him. Soon his brothers Suho, Luhan and Kris followed suit. When they graduated they were each given a department to handle.  The four of them got up.

“Do you want me to call a stylist to bring you suits for tonight?” Their mother asked as they shook their heads.

“We’ll go shopping too during our break” Suho smiled as the boys waved goodbye and made their way out the door.

“You all better head out too, before you’re late” Their mother told them as the students nodded and began to clear out.

“I’ll drive us today” Sehun offered as the high school seniors got their bags ready.

“I’ll be taking a separate car since I’m picking up Aira” Lay told his brothers who attended the same college as him.

One by one they bid their parents goodbye but before they left the house, Chanyeol spoke. “So wait, I’m really not going shopping with Aira?” Everybody groaned as his twin, Baekhyun shoved him out the door.

“For the last time, no. Just go with Chen, D.O, Tao and I after school” Baekhyun sighed as Chanyeol smiled and nodded.

“We’re coming too! Since we weren’t invited” Sehun spoke as Kai nodded. The rest of the boys made plans as Kai shut the front door. Silence filled the house.

“We have one crazy family” Their father laughed.

“I know and I love it” Their mother smiled.

 

 

Author's Notes~

Here it is! Enjoy~~

Let me know what you think! Should I continue it or not?

PS- Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I haven't read through this yet.

Thanks!