Flowers and Hospital

We Are One

“Aira~ Aira~”

“Hmm?” Aira mumbled as she smiled in her sleep, the image of Jongsuk smiling at her still fresh in her mind. “Jongsuk~” She giggled.

“Jongsuk? Oh hell no. AIRA! AIRA!” A voice yelled as Aira felt her world shake, she finally realised what was happening as she opened her eyes.

“Ugh” Aira groaned as she faced one of her older brothers, Baekhyun. “What the hell, Bacon?!”

Baekhyun scoffed and jumped into bed, next to her. “Time to get up, school time”

Aira groaned once again as she looked at her clock next to her bed, it was indeed time to get ready for school. The party ended late last night and she felt lazy. She just wanted to stay home and dream about Jongsuk all day.

“I’m sick” Aira faked a cough. “I’ll be staying in today”

Baekhyun laughed. “Bull, little sis. Come on, get up! You have a busy day today”

Aira finally sat up “Sometimes, I hate you”

“Ouch. I am so hurt” Baekhyun smirked. “Fine then I won’t tell you that there is a bouquet of flowers waiting for you downstairs from Jongsuk”

Aira gasped as she hopped out of bed and ran downstairs, greeting a few of the maids along the way. She stopped as she admired a beautiful bouquet in the centre of the dining table. A dining room that was filled with her brothers, observing the said flowers.

“Bacon wasn’t lying” Aira gasped as she plucked the note and blushed as she read it.

Aira,

Good morning, I hope you like these flowers. It was nice to meet you last night. I am looking forward to our date and many more after that, I hope. Have a great day at school, beautiful.

-Jongsuk

“Oh my goshhhhhh” Aira squealed as she jumped around. She finally stopped when she heard one of her brothers speak.

“My, aren’t you happy this morning” Xiumin smiled.

“It’s a beautiful morning, Oppa” Aira smiled as she sat down as a maid served her breakfast.

“I’m guessing those flowers are from Lee Jongsuk?” Chanyeol asked as Aira nodded.

“Aira, do you like him?” Tao asked.

Aira blushed. “U-Um no…maybe….I don’t know…I’m not sure” She stuttered. “Where are mom and dad?” She changed the question.

“Japan” Kai answered. “So you like him?”

Aira groaned. “I don’t know” She drank her juice and stood up. “I’m done!”

“You didn’t even touch your food” D.O spoke.

Aira grabbed an apple. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”

“That’s all you’re eating? But you have dance today” Lay frowned.

Aira back hugged her favourite brother and kissed his cheek. “I will eat something at school”

“Make sure she does” Kris instructed the twins, Kai and Sehun who both nodded.

“I’m going to go get changed. Love you all!” Aira giggled as she ran up the stairs.

Her brothers sighed. “Yup, Houston we have a problem” Chen spoke.

……………………….

“Hello?” The person grumbled. “Jiyoon? What the hell?! It’s so early”

Jiyoon sighed. “I need it done by today”

“What?! Why? I thought-“

“I don’t care, I want it done today” Jiyoon huffed as she hung up the phone and read the newspaper headline once again.

“Kim Corporation, Ultimate Family Royalty”

“Time to learn your lesson, Kim Family”

………………………

“So I’m finishing late today” Kai announced to Sehun and Aira as he drove them to their school. “I’m helping a bunch of juniors with a dance”

Aira looked up from her phone. “I might go home first then, I have an assignment I need to finish” Kai nodded.

“I’ll go home with you” Sehun spoke. “Tao Hyung and I are going to the mall after school”

“Alright cool, do you guys want to take my car?” Kai spoke as he pulled into the school’s parking lot. “I can just bus or taxi home”

“No it’s fine, we’ll just bus or taxi home?” Aira looked at Sehun who nodded.

“Alright then” Kai turned off the engine. The trio got out of the car.

“I’ll leave first, I have to go speak to one of my teachers” Aira smiled. “Sehun-ah, I’ll meet you by the front gate?” Sehun nodded as Aira waved goodbye before walking towards their school building.

“Let’s head to class” Kai placed his arm around his twin’s shoulder as they made their way.

If only they looked back, they might have seen a suspicious van, snapping photos.

………………………..

“Listen up! We gotta do this today!” Jimin announced as his men were gathered around. “I already sent V and Jungkook to keep an eye on the target” Jimin pinned a picture on the wall. “This is our target”

“Terminate?” One of the boys, Jin asked.

“No, simply a lesson” Jimin smirked.

“What if the target is with someone?” J-Hope smirked.

“Make sure they keep their mouth shut” Jimin nodded.

“Hang on, isn’t this kid, a Kim, from Kim Corporation?” Suga asked.

Jimin nodded.

“Are you sure, this is a good idea? This might trace back to us” Rap-Mon spoke.

Jimin smirked. “When have we ever been caught?”

………………….

“Hey! Sorry I’m late” Aira ran to Sehun who was waiting by the front gate.

Sehun smiled. “It’s fine, I just got here” The pair began walking away from their school.

“How was your day?” Sehun asked the youngest.

“Tiring” Aira groaned. “Dance practice killed me”

Sehun laughed. “You’re limping” Sehun stopped walking. “You okay?”

Aira nodded. “Just a little sore but I should be fine”

“You sure?” Sehun bit his lip.

Aira laughed. “I’m fine! But I am hungry though” As if on cue, Aira’s stomach grumbled.

Sehun chuckled. “Where should we eat?”

“Oh remember that ahjumma that sells fish cakes?” Aira asked.

“By the playground?” Sehun looked at Aira, she nodded.

“Can we go there?”

“Sure” Sehun smiled as the siblings made their way.

…………………..

“Alright, Good job!” Kai clapped his hands. “A few more practices and you guys are good to go” The juniors cheered. “Let’s call it a day, same time tomorrow!”

One by one, the junior students left the dance studio, all except one.

“Hey Minjoon, you alright?” Kai spoke as he saw Minjoon limping.

Minjoon smiled “I think I did something to my ankle during practice”

Kai checked his ankle. “Ice it when you get home and take some painkillers” Minjoon nodded.

“How are you getting home?” Kai asked.

“I brought my car with me but it’s off campus because I was late and the parking lot was full” Minjoon blushed as Kai chuckled.

“Put your arm around me, I’ll drop you off at your car” Kai smiled.

“A-Are you sure?” Minjoon asked.

Kai laughed. “It’s fine, Sehun and Aira already went home and I have my car too”

“T-Thanks”

“No problem, let’s go” Kai grabbed both of their bags.

………………..

Knock Knock

“Come in” Xiumin spoke as Mei ran to him.

“S-Sir” Mei stuttered.

Xiumin looked up and frowned as he saw a frantic Mei. “What’s wrong?”

Mei handed him his personal phone, whenever it was a busy day for Xiumin, he asked Mei to look after his phone so his brothers wouldn’t bother him. “H-Hospital” Mei was shaking.

Xiumin grabbed the phone. “Hello? Yes, this is Xiumin” The person on the other line spoke.

“Y-Yes I understand, I will be there soon. Thank you” Xiumin hung up the phone now shaking.

“Sir?” Mei spoke.

Her boss looked up, tears threatening to fall. He quickly got up and walked towards the exit. “Tell my brothers to meet me in the lobby, now!” He ran to the elevators and frantically pressed the button. “Damn it!” He yelled as he took the stairs, his vision blurring.

Hospital….Surgery….Critical….Blood… Words repeated in his head as he ran down the stairs, more tears falling.

……………….

Ring Ring

“Hello?”

“Hello my dear cousin” Jimin spoke. “It’s done”

Jiyoon smirked. “Good”

“Oh and there was a bonus”

“Oh?” Jiyoon spoke “Do tell”

“There was someone else and of course, we had to shut them up too”

Jiyoon laughed. “Of course”

“Oh and get this, poor kid was limping! Ha! Made it so easy for us” Jimin laughed. “What are you doing right now?”

“Reading a magazine, why?”

“The boys and I are celebrating, wanna join us?” Jimin spoke as the boys cheered in the background.

“Sure. I want to know more” Jiyoon smirked. “I’ll see you soon” She hung up the phone.

“Nobody messes with me” She laughed as she grabbed a photo from her desk and crumpled it before walking out of the room.

………………..

“I need help! He’s losing too much blood!” The nurse yelled.

“We need to prep him for surgery, NOW!” The doctor walked towards the patient. “Hang in there, kid”

The patient smiled before closing his eyes and the line went flat.

 

 

Author's Notes

- Woooo~ Another Update ^^

- Don't kill me please hehe

- I hope you guys liked this!

- Soooo who do you think is the intended target? Whose heart monitor went flat? Which out of the limping kids, got hurt too?

- What's going to happen next?

- Are you guys ready for a funeral chapter? I've never written one before to be honest

- Ummmm till next time!

- Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

 

Angel8177