Momma's Back

We Are One

“Kim Aira and Lee Jongsuk, DATING!”

Come Monday morning and the news was out. Everybody was watching the new couple, reporters wanted a chance to interview them.

“Why is this such a big deal to everyone?” Aira groaned as she peaked out the window and saw some reporters waiting outside.

“Because you and your boyfriend are a big deal” Chanyeol smirked.

Aira sighed. “This is ridiculous! We’re dating, it’s not like we’re getting married!”

“Oh god, did she just say the M word?” Luhan entered the living room where his siblings were currently parked, contemplating on their next move.

“Be quiet Luhan” Aira said.

“Oppa! Seriously, it’s a four letter word” Luhan groaned.

“So what do you want to do?” Suho asked his sister.

“I have an idea” Aira smirked as she looked at Luhan. “Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

“Oh no” Luhan groaned. “What do you want?”

The front gate to the Kim mansion opened as reporters ran, trying to ask the youngest questions. Kai and Lay stood on either side of Aira as they made their way towards their car. The other boys following closely behind.

“Aira! Is it true that you’re dating Jongsuk from Ivy Enterprise?” A reporter yells.

“Is this a move to combine Kim Corporation and Ivy Enterprise?” Another asked as he shoved a microphone in front of Aira’s face.

“Get that away from my sister” Kai warned as he pushed off the reporter.

“Will there be a marriage soon?”

“Are you pregnant?”

Lay quickly opened the door and ushered Aira in before following, a few of their brothers joined them while the rest of them hopped inside another car before driving off.

“Are you alright?” Sehun asked Aira as the brothers faced their sister.

“Ugh, the things I do for you Aira!” Luhan groaned as he took off the wig. The car shook with laughter.

“I must admit, your legs look amazing in that skirt!” Chanyeol laughed as Aira hit his shoulder as she sat next to him.

“Stop, Luhan Oppa did me a favour today” Aira smiled as she leaned forward towards Luhan. “Although, I gotta say” Aira smirked as she took a photo of her brother. “All that tissue stuffing gave you a great set of s!”

“Shut up” Luhan mumbled as he changed out of Aira’s school uniform.

“This is so going on Instagram” Aira laughed as Luhan cried of protest.

…………..

“I’ve arrived safely honey” The woman on the phone spoke. “Seoul is as beautiful as we left it eighteen years ago, if not better”

“Ma’am?” She looked up as she saw her assistant bow before her, she nodded back as she pointed to her luggage.

“I have to go but I will see you soon and I will get our baby back” She ended the call.

“Where to ma’am?” The driver asked as she hopped inside the car.

“Kim Corporation”

………….

The final bell rang as students from SM high exited the school building. It’s been a busy day for the Kim siblings as they were constantly bombarded by other students, wanting to know if the rumour was true.

“What a day” Kai complained as he leaned against the school wall. Ever since the incident, the older brothers insisted on picking up their younger siblings. Each brother rotated and took turns in picking up the three.

“You’re telling me, seven guys begged me to confirm that the rumour was false. I never realised our little sister had so many admirers” Sehun sighed.

“Well I’m about to beat you both” Aira walked towards her brothers. “Two guys tried to kiss me today”

“Well I’m about to beat them up” Kai sighed. “Names, please”

Aira laughed. “It doesn’t matter, I kicked them where it would hurt the most”

“That’s our girl” Sehun placed his arm around her shoulders. “Who’s picking us up today?”

“Xiumin Hyung” Kai answered. On cue, their older brother’s car pulled up.

“Shot gun!” Aira shouted as she hopped inside the car.

…………..

“The princess is home!” Sehun shouted as he opened the door to their mansion.

“The princess is home!” Chanyeol gasped dramatically as he ran towards the front door.

Baekhyun and Chen popped out of nowhere and joined in.

“Princess!” Chen offered his hand as Aira smirked before placing her hand in his.

“Ayo what’s up, peasants?!” Aira spoke.

“I am offended, I am not a peasant. I am a member of the Royal family” Baekhyun huffed.

“Royal my ” Aira laughed before turning towards Chen. “My legs are tired, prepare my horse so I may proceed to the kitchen and eat some delicious food, prepared by Kyungsoo Oppa”

“As you wish, princess” Chen nodded and pushed Baekhyun to the ground. “Your ride is ready”

“Oooooh Bacon horse, my favorite” Aira hopped on her brother’s back. “To the kitchen we go, horsie!”

“I am not a horse” Baekhyun whined “I am a prince”

“Yes, you are the prince of the horses” Sehun spoke. “Now come along, horsie. Let’s take princess to the kitchen” As he guided Baekhyun by the ear.

“THIS IS NOT HOW I EXPECTED THINGS TO GO” Baekhyun complained but nevertheless took princess Aira to the kitchen.

“This family is so weird” Xiumin shook his head as he joined his family.

…………….

“We’re here, ma’am. This is the Kim mansion” The driver announced as he opened the door to let the lady out.

The lady dressed in designer clothes from head to tea stepped out and walked towards the gated mansion.

“Aira, my baby. Momma is here” She smiled as she pressed the button and spoke. “I’m here to see Aira Kim”

“Ummm and who is looking for Ms Kim?” The voice answered back.

“Her mother” She smiled. “I’m Aira’s mother and I’m here to see my daughter”

 

 

Hi~ 

I'm still alive! I am so sorry for the lack of updates but life got in the way haha...Thank you so much to those who are commenting and waiting patiently. This is a short chapter because it's more of a filler chapter to get things rolling. I hope you guys like this :)

 

Thanks for reading!

Angel8177