Let's get ready to bid~

We Are One

“Ugh, I never realised suits were so heavy” Aira huffed as she walked through the front door, Lay and Mei in tow. She walked towards the couch and spotted her older brother, Chanyeol. “A little help would be nice, Yeollie Oppa”

Chanyeol looked up and quickly grabbed the suits from his sister’s arms. “You carried all that weight on your own?” Chanyeol chuckled. He quickly put down Aira’s share before grabbing Mei’s share. “I got it, Noona”

Mei smiled and bowed. “Thank you, sir”

Chanyeol groaned “Noooooona, I told you, you don’t have to call me sir. Chanyeol is fine”

“Um” Mei started to say.

“It’s better to just agree, Unnie. Trust me” Aira laughed.

“Noooooooona, Nooooooona” Chanyeol whined.

“Yes C-Chanyeol?” Mei whispered as Chanyeol smiled.

“Chanyeol, please stop bothering my assistant” Xiumin spoke as he entered the room. Immediately Mei bowed.

“Hello sir” Mei greeted his boss.

“Hello Mei, thank you for bringing all of this over” Xiumin spoke.

“Jeez, always so proper” Aira giggled. She smiled at Mei who smiled back.

“Well if that’s all, I will be leaving first” Mei bowed once again. “Have a good evening”

Aira suddenly gasped. “Unnie wait!”

Mei turned around “Yes?”

“Do you have any plans for the rest of the evening?” Aira asked as Mei shooked her head.

Aira smirked. “Perfect. Why don’t you join us tonight?”

Mei stuttered “O-Oh I couldn’t”

“Why not? I thought you were free, Ms Teng?” It was Xiumin who spoke.

“Well yes sir, but-“ Mei tried to explain before Chanyeol interrupted her.

“Then it’s sorted! Mei Noona is coming tonight!” Chanyeol yelled as the rest of the boys piled in the living room.

“Oh hey Noona” It was Tao who greeted her.

“Yay~ Partying it up with Mei!” Luhan cheered.

Mei blushed. “But I don’t have anything to wear” She pouted at which Aira found cute.

“Awww Unnie, you can borrow one of my dresses” Aira smiled and before Mei could say another word, she was dragged upstairs, leaving the boys.

“Are we always going to give in to Aira?” Kai wondered. For a moment it was silent.

The boys laughed.

They knew the answer.

“Alright” Xiumin spoke. “Find your name on one of these bags and let’s get ready”

…………………….

“I don’t know about this Aira” Mei looked in the mirror.

“Unnie! Trust me, you look amazing!” Aira giggled as she grabbed her perfume before speaking once again. “You’re definitely going to get the attention of all the boys tonight”

Mei laughed. “Me? More like you. You look hot!”

Aira blushed as she walked towards the mirror, admiring her see through blue gown. “Our stylist sure knows how to do it right”

“I’ll say. Your brothers are going to have a hard time keeping the boys away” Mei laughed. “Not to mention, everyone is going to bid on you tonight”

Aira laughed. “I see what you’re doing. You look beautiful! Hot!” It was Mei’s turn to blush. “I can’t believe you’re single”

Mei laughed. “I don’t have time”

Aira giggled as the pair exited Aira’s room. “Trust me, you’ll definitely catch some attention so you better make time, Unnie”

“AIRA! HURRY UP!” Chen yelled.

“WE’RE COMING, SHUT IT UGLY!” Aira yelled back as the girls made their way down the stairs.

“What did you call me?” Chen gasped.

“Ugly” Aira smirked.

“Goo-“ Kris started to say before stopping. “You look beautiful”

“Aw thanks, big brother” Aira smiled.

“I was talking about Mei, Aira”

“Ooooh burn” Chen laughed.

“Shut up, ChenChen”

“Does the word “Oppa” not sound familiar to you” Chen huffed.

Kris laughed before walking towards the ladies “Of course you look beautiful as always, Aira”

“Nice save” Aira smirked.

“Shall we?” Kris smiled and offered both arms towards Mei and Aira. Mei blushed and grabbed on to Kris while Aira ignored him and walked towards the living room, where her brothers were waiting.

“Oooh someone is in trouble” Chen laughed as he followed Aira.

“How do I look?” Aira smiled as she twirled for her brothers.

“Ugh” Baekhyun groaned.

“Ugh?” Aira gasped.

The boys nodded.

“Ugh as in we’re going to have to fend off all dem boys tonight” Lay chuckled. “You look beautiful, Aira”

Aira smiled, touched that her brothers cared so much. “Really?” Aira blushed “I wasn’t sure if this suited me”

“Are you kidding me?” It was Chanyeol who spoke. “You look stunning”

“Although it would have been more ideal if you wore something that covered more” D.O added.

“I am covered” Aira groaned.

“The see through bit isn’t helping” Kai spoke.

“There’s nothing we can do now, we’re running late” Xiumin spoke before looking at Aira and Mei “You both look beautiful”

“T-Thank you sir” Mei bowed as the whole family laughed.

“You don’t need to bow or call me sir” Xiumin smiled. “You are our guest tonight”

“Yeah~ And as our guest, you need an ” Sehun smirked as he offered his arm to Mei as she blushed before taking it, the pair making their way towards the door.

“WAIT!” Aira yelled as everyone turned their heads towards the youngest. “Brothers check!”

The boys groaned in unison.

“Brothers check? What’s that?” Mei asked Sehun.

“Our baby sister likes to make us line up and she inspects our outfits” Sehun groaned. “Be right back, Noona”

The 12 boys lined up as Aira walked passed every one of them. Starting with Kris. Aira checked him out before smiling.

“Nice touch with the accessories, Oppa” Kris smirked as he winked.

Aira moved brother to brother, Chanyeol being after Kris and so on. When Aira arrived in front of Suho, she smiled.

“Suho Oppa, you look great” Aira complimented him. “Wahhhhh my Oppa is so handsome!”

Suho blushed and smiled “Thank you and you look absolutely beautiful, baby sis”

Aira giggled “I know”

“Oh god, she’s turning into Tao” Baekhyun groaned.

“Hey! What’d I do?” Tao looked over at Baekhyun as the pair stood at the end of the line.

“I will ignore that, Bacon” Aira spoke. “I think your eyeliner is smudged” Aira smirked as Baekhyun gasped.

“Where?! Which eye?” Baekhyun faced his oldest brother, Xiumin.

“She’s playing you, idiot” Chanyeol laughed.

As the boys bickered back and forth, Aira smiled and grabbed her phone, snapping a few pictures.

“Soooooooo shall we go?” Aira asked as the boys nodded. Sehun running towards Mei before escorting her out the front door. Soon the boys filed out one by one. Everyone except Aira and Kris.

“You like Mei Unnie” Aira stated.

“W-What? No I don’t” Kris stuttered.

Aira laughed “Please don’t even try, I know you. You’ve had your eye on her ever since she started at the company and tonight seeing her all dressed up and looking beautiful, you finally realised that you really like this girl”

Aira looked at Kris who was looking at the front door where the rest of them had gone.

“I hate it when you’re right” Kris gave up.

Aira giggled before facing her brother. “Don’t worry Oppa, I’ll help you win the girl. Mei Unnie will be a great addition to the family”

“That’s a little early, don’t you think?” Kris chuckled.

“Like I said, I know my Oppa” Aira smiled before tip-toeing and kissing Kris’ right cheek. “You can do it!” She smiled before looping her arm with his. “Let’s gooooooooo”

………….

“How far away are we?” Aira sighed as she faced her brothers. The family opting for a limo for an easier trip to the venue.

“Nearly there, babe” Lay smiled as he squeezed her hand.

“Are you alright?” Mei asked Aira. “You look like you’re about to pass out”

Aira smiled. “I-I’m just nervous, Unnie”

“Nervous?”

“I don’t like the so called paparazzis, all the flashes and questions sort of freak me out” Aira spoke as her brothers looked at their sister with worry.

“You’ll be okay, we’re all here for you” Kai smiled.

“Thank you” Aira smiled.

“Do you have your inhaler?” Mei suddenly asked to which all the siblings looked back at her.

“My inhaler?” Aira asked.

Mei nodded, not noticing that the brothers are still staring at her. “In case you have an asthma attack”

“You know about Aira’s asthma?” Kris asked her.

The assistant nodded before speaking. “I know everyone’s medical history”

For a moment it was silent.

“Noona, you’re amazing!” It was Tao who spoke.

“Mei Unnie” Aira smiled. “Please never leave us!”

The whole car shook with laughter.

“So is that a yes?” Mei laughed. “I hope you have it”

Aira pointed to her bag “Got it!” Then Aira laughed. “Even if I don’t, I have 12 back ups”

“12?” Mei asked as Aira nodded and pointed to her brothers who took out their inhalers.

“Whoa, alrighty then” Mei laughed. “You have awesome brothers”

“I really do” Aira smiled as her brothers smiled back at her.

“We’re here” Xiumin announced.

One by one, the siblings got out of the limo. Luhan being the closest to Mei, offered his arm. Mei smiled before wrapping her around his.

It was Sehun who offered his arm to his little sister. He leaned in and whispered “You can do this”

Aira smiled and nodded. Together, they walked towards the red carpet. Camera flashes everywhere. Reporters yelling out their names. The siblings stopped as the posed for the cameras. Mei kindly stepped aside and watched the siblings pose. Aira stood in the middle as she smiled. Reporters yelling out her name, trying to catch her attention.

“Can we go inside now, Oppa?” Aira continued to smile as she whispered to Chen who laughed before nodding. Soon the siblings walked towards the ballroom.

“Here we go, ready?” Chanyeol asked his siblings as they stood outside the room where all the rich people were currently living it up.

“When are we ever ready for events like this?” Aira spoke.

“Let’s do this” Baekhyun smirked as he pushed the door open, soon all eyes were on them.

It wasn’t a secret, everyone knew the most powerful family in Seoul. The other guests looked with envy as all 13 siblings made their way inside the room. Everybody wanted to be them. Soon the siblings stopped walking as they spotted their parents, talking to the Parks.

“Ugh Yuri” Aira spoke as she walked beside DO who was her current .

DO laughed before speaking “Yuri is just jealous of you”

“Everything with her is competition. I bought the newest Prada bag, she bought five of them. I got a boyfriend, she dates two boys. I don’t get it, what is her problem with me?!”

“Maybe she’s threatened” DO said.

“Or maybe she’s still pissed off that I refused to allow her to date one of you guys. She will eat you alive, Oppa”

DO once again laughed. “You make her sound like a predator”

“That’s because she is. Word around school is that her newest target is Kris Oppa. No way in hell am I allowing that to happen” Aira huffed.

“Behave because we’re about to meet them” DO smirked as they met their parents.

“Darling, you look wonderful” Their mother greeted Aira. “And of course, my boys too”

The boys smiled as their mother spoke.

“You remember Mr and Mrs Parks, kids” Their father smiled as the siblings greeted their elders.

“And their daughter, Yuri” He added.

Yuri greeted the boys and glared at Aira before speaking. “Hello Aira”

“Hello Yuri”

Then it was silent as the girls stared at each other until Mama Kim broke the awkward silence.

“Mei! You’re here! You look lovely, dear” Mama Kim smiled.

Mei blushed before bowing “Hello, maam, sir”

“What did I tell you about calling us that?” Mama Kim smirked. “Mama and Papa Kim is fine. I mean it’s never too early to start” She winked towards Kris who blushed. The boys catching the exchange as Aira laughed.

“Yeah Unnie, Mama Kim is correct” Aira nudged Mei who was now turning red.

“Well, you kids better go greet your friends” Papa Kim smiled as the two couples left the teenagers behind. As soon as they left, Yuri moved towards Kris.

“Sooooo Kris Oppa” Yuri smirked.

“Back off” Aira spoke.

“Excuse me?” Yuri gasped.

“Do you not understand Korean?” Aira smirked. “English? BACK OFF” Aira then laughed. “Not English, fine. How about Mandarin? BACK OFF”

“Ugh, girl I know you ain’t dumb” Aira spoke in perfect English.

“How dare you? This is none of your business” Yuri answered back in English.

“It is when you’re trying to claim one of my brothers. Newsflash, they’re humans not bags” The two continued to speak in English.

“If I want Kris, I can go after him” Yuri spoke.

“Not when he already has someone in mind” Aira huffed.

“Aira” Kris joined in on the conversation.

“And who would that be?” Yuri asked.

“The pretty girl next to me” Aira smirked as the pair looked at Mei who was confused.

“Her? But she’s just an assistant, she’s not rich” Yuri scoffed. This was the final straw as the boys glared at her.

“Yuri. I don’t care what her status is and you should not judge someone based on how much they have in their bank account” Kris spoke.

“Y-You really like this common girl?” Yuri gaped.

Kris blushed before speaking. “I guess common girls just attract me”

“Now that’s been said, bye bye Yuri” It was Tao who spoke, in English too.

Yuri, embarrassed, walked away.

“What the heck just happened” Mei asked in Korean.

“Nothing Noona” Kai smirked.

“I need to learn English” Mei groaned as the group laughed.

“Kris Hyung likes her~~” Chen sang, switching to Japanese.

“Shut up, ChenChen” Kris answered back in Japanese.

“And apparently, Japanese too” Mei groaned. “Don’t tell me you all can speak Mandarin too?”

“Um” Suho smiled.

Mei sighed. “Of course you can all speak Mandarin too. I shouldn’t even be surprised but I guess I’m relieved that I at least know that language”

Aira laughed before speaking “It’s okay Unnie, my brothers are still dumb”

“Hey!” A few of them yelled out but Aira was already walking away.

“I’m thirsty” Aira yelled out before disappearing.

…………

“I’ll have an orange juice, please” Aira smiled as the bartender made her drink.

“That was quite a scene there” A voice spoke as Aira turned around, her heart beating.

“U-Um, yeah” Aira blushed.

The voice laughed before holding his hand out “I’m Lee Jongsuk, my parents own Ivy Enterprise”

Aira shook his hand “I’m Kim Aira, my parents own Kim Corporation”

Jongsuk smiled “I know who you are”

“I’ve never seen you before” Aira blurted out then apologized as she realised how that sounded.

The boy simply laughed. “I’ve been in the States for the last few years, studying. I just graduated college and I thought it was time, I came home”

“Welcome home” Aira blushed.

“I’m glad I came home” Jongsuk smiled as the two shared a look. “Listen” Jongsuk started to say before being interrupted by Sehun.

“There you are!” Sehun grabbed Aira’s wrist “We need to go to the stage, bidding starts soon”

“See you around!” Aira yelled out as Jongsuk smiled and nodded.

“Who was that?” Sehun asked.

“Just someone” Aira smiled as the pair made their way towards their siblings.

The auctioneer explained the rules. Each candidate were to go up on stage and well everyone else bids and the highest bid wins a date with the candidate.

One by one alongside other young men from different families, the boys were up for bid first. Each boy earning high bids for charity. The biggest sell for the boys’ category went to Chen as he sang a sample. 12 girls will go home happy tonight. Next Yuri was up for auction, also earning a high bid. The last candidate is Aira.

“Remind me again, why I have to go up there?” Aira groaned.

“Charity” Lay spoke. “Also because if we don’t, mum will kill us”

Aira nodded. “Got it”

“Up next is Kim Aira” The auctioneer smiled as Aira walked on stage. He proceeded to introduce Aira and tell the audience a little bit about her.

“Let’s start the bidding at 10 million won”

“10 million won!”

“Great! How about-“ The auctioneer began to say before getting interrupted.

“100 million won!” Someone in the audience yells out as everyone gasped.

“Sold! That is our highest bid tonight!” The auctioneer clapped his hands. “Young man, please step forward”

Aira gasped as he walked towards her with a smile on his face “J-Jongsuk” She blushed as he winked at her.

Meanwhile the brothers were gathered on the side of the stage.

“Who the hell is that?!” Chanyeol asked as they watched the boy their sister off the stage.

“Whoever he is, we got trouble” Xiumin spoke. “Look at Aira”

The boys watched as their sister spoke to man shyly while blushing.

“S-She likes him” Baekhyun said.

“I hate him already” Sehun spat out.

“Let’s not get hasty” Lay spoke.

“Think about it, hyung. Soon she won’t have time for Lay and Aira dates” Kai smirked.

“Oh hell no” Lay shook his head “Nuh uh, pretty boy has got to go”

“Good one, Jongin” Suho groaned.

“Heads up, they’re coming” Luhan spoke as Aira and Jongsuk made their way towards the brothers.

“And I promised mum, I wouldn’t beat up anyone anymore. Sorry mum” Tao cracked his knuckles.

“I think they’d make a cute couple” Mei smirked as they glared at her.

“Oh hey guys!” Aira began to speak. This was going to be a long night.

…………………………..

Jiyoon entered the room and sat on the chair.

“Is everything ready?”

Jimin smirked and nodded. “It’ll be done in a few days”

Jiyoon smirked “Good. That’ll teach them not to mess with me”

 

 

Author's Notes

Hi there~ Remember me? Hehe sorry! it's been way too long but I got so busy and I just started Uni again.

I hope you guys liked this, sorry if it's boring. I need to get this out of the way to get to the good stuff~~

Did you guys like this chapter?

What do you think of Lee Jongsuk? hehe

Sorry for le mistakes~

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment~

Let me know, how you guys have been!

-Angel8177

by the way this is Mei (Portrayed by one of my favorite Chinese actors)

Her dress

Aira's Dress

The boys~