Sassy and Scary Exo

We Are One

You know that saying “You can cut the tension with a knife” well with the current feel at the Kim Mansion, you can, using multiple knives. The boys watched silently as the two women stared at each other. All the boys were too afraid to say anything. Finally after what felt like an eternity, someone spoke.

“So, the weather” Everybody’s attention turned towards the sibling with the funny ears, even the girls were looking at him. That did the trick as Aira finally spoke.

“I don’t like repeating myself, why are you in my house?” She looked at Jiyoon who had a smirk on her face.

“Ask Kai, he’s the one who invited me” Jiyoon smiled sweetly as she leaned her weight on Kai.

Once again it was silent as Aira contemplated on what to do next, she stood up. She faced the couple who sat across from her. Did she want to kick the evil girl out, of course. Did she want to kick her for playing her brother, you bet. However with everything that’s happened this morning, Aira decided that it was best to just excuse herself.

“Since you’re not my guest, I can’t kick you out. No matter how much I want to kick your conniving to the curb but as I’ve found out recently, it’s not my place” Kai flinched as he listened to his sister speak. “Have a nice day, Jiyoon-ssi. If you’ll excuse me, I have a date with a punch bag”

“Wait!” Aira stopped as she felt someone grab her wrist. “A-Aira, I’m sorry”

“Sorry? What do you have to be sorry for, Jongin?” Aira sighed as she gently shook off Kai’s hand. “You did nothing wrong”

“You know what I mean”

“You were simply stating the truth” Aira smiled, bitterness seeping.

“Aira please” Kai pleaded.

Aira groaned. “Okay here’s the deal, I’m hurt really hurt and what’s worse is that there is a horrible next to you that I want to punch so bad but I won’t. I’m done, Jongin”

Aira once again walked away but not before popping back in the room and mumbling “Sorry for swearing” Then she was gone.

“Typical Aira” Lay chuckled as he stood up and made his way towards the direction that Aira took.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Kai asked.

“Checking up on our little sister, which is something you should be doing” Lay shook his head. “Just remember that choices have consequences” Lay walked away.

“So, the weather” Chanyeol once again spoke. Everyone in the room, groaned.

“Okay! That’s it!” It was Baekhyun who spoke. “Kai, why is she here?”

“B-Because I invited her here” Kai answered.

“Are you stupid or something?” Tao spoke. “Why would you invite her here?! She’s the reason why everything is so ty right now!”

“Tao, language!” Xiumin scolded him.

“Ugh save it, hyung!” It was D.O who spoke next, which surprised everyone. He walked towards Jiyoon. “What the hell are you playing at?” He waited for Jiyoon to speak.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about” Jiyoon gulped, the sight of an angry D.O scared her.

“Oh don’t play dumb sister” Chen sassed. “Did you or did you not set this whole thing up to humiliate my little brother?”

“And don’t you dare lie, young lady” Kris looked at Jiyoon.

For a minute it was silent as everybody waited for her answer.

“I-I” Jiyoon stuttered.

“Come on, just speak” Suho yelled which surprised everyone.

“Okay first Kai and Aira are fighting, Lay Hyung is talking more than usual, D.O acting strange and now Suho hyung being all scary” Baekhyun chuckled before looking at Jiyoon. “That all happened because of well you” Baekhyun’s playful aura turned dark as he continued to speak. “You’re bad news so while I’m still playing nice, tell me the truth”

“H-hyung” Kai spoke. “Maybe it’s all a misunderstanding”

“Are you ing kidding me!” Sehun yelled and stormed towards Jiyoon “Listen here, I know what you did and I’m getting ing annoyed of you”

“Sehun, what the hell?!” Kai moved in between Sehun and Jiyoon. “Just calm down, let her explain”

“Fine, explain away” Sehun scoffed.

“G-Go on” Kai smiled at Jiyoon.

Jiyoon cleared and faced Aira’s brothers. “I-I” Then she cried.

“Jiyoon?” Kai walked towards her and took her into his arms. “Hey, don’t cry”

“Oh boo hoo” Chen retorted.

“Jongdae” Xiumin warned.

“Hyung, she is clearly bullting us” Chen yelled.

“Alright, too much swearing” Luhan sighed and walked towards Jiyoon, with a smile on his face. “J-Jiyoon-ssi, are you alright?” He smiled as he gently took her hand and led her to the couch.

“Here we go” Baekhyun chuckled.

“I-I’m fine” Jiyoon sniffled.

“Oh good, she speaks” Suho smirked.

“Joonmyun” Xiumin sighed.

“Now, will you help Oppa understand some things” Luhan smiled at Jiyoon who nodded obediently. “Are you friends with Aira?”

Jiyoon shook her head “We just have gym together”

“Are you popular in school?” Luhan smiled as he continue to hold Jiyoon’s hand.

The high school senior blushed for a moment. “I’m not that popular”

“I’m sure you are, a beautiful girl like yourself” Luhan smiled once again.

“I bet Oppa was popular too” Jiyoon swooned.

Luhan chuckled “No not really, I was more of a book nerd”

Jiyoon giggled. “I-I love books” Totally immersed in everything Luhan.

“Speaking of books, did you make a bet to humiliate Kai?”

“Uh huh” Jiyoon sighed as she stared at Luhan.

“Holy ” It was Xiumin who spoke.

Jiyoon snapped back to reality and stood up. “W-what I meant was” She stuttered.

“Sehun-ah” Chen called.

“Yeah hyung?” Sehun spoke.

“Kick the out” Chen smirked.

“Gladly” Sehun laughed as he opened the door and faced Jiyoon. “Get out”

“K-Kai” Jiyoon looked towards the second youngest. Kai just turned around and faced the other way.

“I believe my little brother told you to get out” D.O spoke “In case you were wondering, it’s through the front door”

“Fine” Jiyoon started to walk towards the door.

“Jiyoon-ssi” It was Luhan who called her, she turned around and smiled.

“Yes Oppa?”

“Don’t ever come near my little brothers and sister ever again and don’t call me Oppa” Luhan smiled.

Jiyoon scoffed “Whatever I’m out of here”

“Finally!” Tao spoke. “Bad vibes, leave my house”

Jiyoon walked out the door, she turned around to say something back but she was met with a closed door.

“No one messes with me and gets away with it” Jiyoon took out her phone and dialled a number. “Hey it’s me, get the gang together. I need to teach some people a lesson” She looked back at the house and smirked before walking away.

 

Author's Notes

- Whoaaaa there Exo

- Thank you to my new subscribers and welcome~~

- Thank for your lovely comments ^_^

- Sooooo what'd you think? What would you like to see happen next? Do you wanna meet more love interests? What do you think Jiyoon is going to do?

- Sorry for le mistakes once again, it's currently 1 am here TT

- I want to get to know my readers so please comment down below and tell me your name, age, where you're from and fave exo member hehe ^-^

- Comments make me update faster (My inspiration hehe)

Till next time!

Angel8177