Somebody is in trouble~

We Are One

“What’s on the agenda today for our maknae?” Kai asked their sister as they arrived at their school’s parking lot.

“Another award, I bet” Sehun chuckled as he found a spot and proceeded to park his car.

The three siblings exited Sehun’s car and made their way towards the school building. “I am going to receive an award today” Aira laughed as her brothers joined in.

“What for this time? I’ve lost tracked” Kai spoke as they headed towards their lockers, which coincidentally are right next to each other.

“Just some English paper I wrote” Aira shrugged as she pulled out a few textbooks she needed.

Sehun closed his locker and leaned against it. “I swear we need to add another awards room”

“Half of the space in that room that mom built for our awards, all belong to her” Kai laughed.

“Oh stop it” Aira laughed. Before they could say another word, the bell rings.

“I’ll see you two later” Aira smiled before heading to her first class. Even though the three were all seniors, Aira was in a different class. She was one of the few students that have been placed in a special class, learning lessons way beyond their age brackets. Sehun and Kai are placed in the regular senior classes so they never see each other until lunch.

……………………………………………………..

Kim Corporation

Every female worker focused their attention towards the entrance as four sharply dressed men walked into the building, everyone bowing as the most powerful men in the company walked towards the elevator. In front of the elevator stood a young lady, she looked up and bowed before opening the elevator and allowing the four men to head inside before doing so herself. Each men pressed their own floor numbers that corresponded with their offices. The young lady pressed the button for the top floor, fit for a CEO.

“Mr Kim, you have a meeting in 30 minutes with the shareholders” The young lady read off her tablet.

“Shareholders meeting? I wasn’t aware of this” Xiumin frowned, he hated it when unexpected things pop up.

“S-sorry sir, um they only set the meeting this morning” Xiumin’s PA panicked.

“Jeez Hyung, take it easy on the poor girl” Kris spoke as he smiled as her. “I’m sorry about him, Mei. My Hyung here is just grumpy because my brothers kept him up last night”

Mei blushed. “It’s okay,sir”

“Nuh uh” Kris shook his head. “And they say I’m the cold and scary one” Kris scoffed. “What lies”

“Well this is my stop” Luhan smiled as the doors opened before he left, he looked at Mei. “Just bring him his favourite coffee and he’ll turn back into the fluffy boss that he is” Kris and Suho chuckled.

“YA! What’d I say about calling me fluffy! I’m the CEO for goodness sake” Xiumin looked at Luhan only to be greeted with Luhan pulling his tongue out as the doors closed once again. “Aish”

“Next up,  Suho Hyung’s floor. Cue the pampered employees” Kris smirked.

“My employees are not pampered” Suho scoffed.

“Starbucks and muffin for each employee at their desk every morning” Kris said. “What was that about not being pampered?”

“I just like to look after my employees, Yi Fan”

“Hyung, everyone wants to be transferred to your department. I lost five team members in the last month!” Kris looked at Suho.

“It’s not my fault your department is like Hade’s Underworld” Suho smirked.

“It is not!” Kris retorted as he shoved Suho.

“Ya!” Suho yelled as he shoved Kris too.

Xiumin sighed and looked at Mei who was watching the siblings, giggling. “My brothers, ladies and gentlemen” A ding goes off, signalling that they had arrived. Kris and Suho stopped and fixed their suits before walking out of the elevator.

“I missed my floor” Suho sighed.

“Me too” Kris groaned as he pressed the button again.

“Take the stairs” Xiumin spoke as he faced his brothers.

Suho and Kris laughed “Good one,Hyung”

“I’m serious”

“Pfft, no way. This is a one of a kind Gucci suit, I refuse to sweat in it” Kris scoffed.

“You both made me do this” Xiumin pulled out his phone and hit speed dial 2, 1 being his baby sister. Kris and Suho watched as their older brother made a call. Finally the other end answered. “Hey ma” XIumin started to say before the two siblings looked at each other and made their way towards the stairs.

“Damn it, Hyung!”

“Aish, my poor suit”

Xiumin laughed as he spoke to his mother “So about tonight” He started to say as he entered his office before shutting the door, which left one confused but entertained PA.

………….

Knock Knock

“Come in” Xiumin spoke as he focused on the papers that was in front of him.

“Heya boss!” Xiumin briefly looked up and saw his three brothers with grins on their faces.

“Get out”

Luhan entered first and sat on the leather couch that was located by the window that showcased the amazing view of Seoul. Soon all three boys sat next to each other.

“Don’t you all jobs to do?” Xiumin sighed.

“Chill, we just wanted to ask how the meeting went?” Suho spoke.

“And invite you to lunch” Kris added.

“It went fine and I think I’ll just order in” Xiumin answered as he his laptop.

The three younger siblings groaned. “Come on, Hyung. There is this new restaurant downtown!” Kris smiled.

Before Xiumin could answer, the phone in his office rings. “Yes Mei” He listened before yelling “WHAT?!” This caught the attention of his brothers. “Yes, put him through” He placed the phone down and pressed the speaker button.

“Hello?”

“Hello, this is Kim Minseok”

“Mr Kim, this is Mr Choi” The person spoke as all brothers listened in “Aira, Kai and Sehun’s principal. I’m calling to inform you that Aira is in my office right now and as her listed guardian, I need you to come to the school immediately”

“What’s wrong? Is Aira okay?” Xiumin asked.

“Aira is fine however she is in trouble” The principal spoke as Xiumin and the rest heard Aira groan in the background.

“What happened?”

“Ms Kim punched another student”

For a moment it was silent until Kris and Luhan laughed, falling on the floor. Xiumin glared at the pair before removing the call from the speaker mode.

“Uh huh” Xiumin walked around, speaking to the principal “I see. Yes I’ll be there soon. Thank you” Xiumin hung up and called Mei “I need my car, thank you” Xiumin grabbed a few essentials before heading towards the door.

“Hyung, we’re coming!” Suho shouted as they caught up with their brother.

“Oooooh Aira is in trouble” Luhan smirked.

Kris laughed. “Let’s face it, one look and Xiumin will forget all about it”

“True” Suho chuckled. “Although I’m curious, why did Aira punch another student?”

“Only one way to find out” Kris shrugged as the brothers hopped inside Xiumin’s car and made their way towards their younger siblings’ school.

 

Hi!

I hope you like this chapter~

Thank you for reading ^_^

I got a few comments about the direction in which this story will be heading and let me just say this...not ! repeat not ! hehe

Please comment and subscribe <- this makes me update faster.

Question - Fave Exo member?

 

Byeee

Angel8177