Soccer Match Of The Year!

We Are One

“Good morning, my handsome older brothers!” Aira greeted her brothers as she sat down next to Lay.

“Someone is in a good mood” Kris chuckled.

“How can I not be?” Aira laughed. “Sehun is back and recovering well” Sehun winked at her. “We’re all together and closer than ever” At this her brothers all chuckled. “And it’s the weekend!”

“Those are good reasons to be in a good mood” Lay nodded.

“Right?!” Aira clapped her hands. “So what is everyone doing today? Work?” She looked at her older brothers.

“Nope” Xiumin smiled.

“Really? Then is it safe to assume that everybody is free?” Aira was practically bouncing in her seat.

“Alright no more sugar for you” Suho shook his head. “But yes that is correct”

“Well in that case” Aira started to say before a maid entered the dining room.

“Excuse me, Ms Kim?” She smiled.

“Ahjumma, it’s Aira!” Aira smiled as the maid blushed before nodding.

“A-Aira, there’s someone here to see you” The maid spoke.

“Oh?” Aira said. “Um let them in, please”

The maid nodded before disappearing.

“Were you expecting someone?” Chanyeol asked as Aira shook her head.

“I wonder who it is” Aira mumbled.

“Aira” The maid called out her name as Aira turned around and gasped.

“J-Jongsuk” She blurted.

“Hi” Jongsuk smiled as he waved shyly.

“What are you doing here?” Chen spoke. “You kiss her and then she doesn’t hear back from you, I mean what kind of”

“Oppa” Aira interrupted Chen. “It’s okay, I got this”

“A-Aira, can we talk?” Jongsuk only looked at her but he was aware that 12 of the most influential men in Seoul were currently staring at him.

“Uh, sure” Aira stood up. “Excuse us” Then she dragged Jongsuk to their backyard.

“Let’s go!” Tao spoke.

“No” Xiumin shook his head. “Let her handle this. Eat your breakfast”

Tao sighed but agreed.

……………..

“Thanks for letting me talk to you” Jongsuk spoke as the pair sat down in the backyard.

“What did you want to tell me?” Aira asked.

“I wanted to say sorry” Jongsuk sighed.

Aira sighed too as she faced him. “I get it”

“You do?”

Aira nodded. “You’re sorry you kissed me, you regret it”

“What?” Jongsuk asked. “No! No way! That’s not why I’m apologizing”

“Really? Then why did you just disappear? A couple of days ago you kissed me and then I don’t hear from you” Aira said.

“That’s why I need to say sorry. After the country club, I got a phone call from my parents. They needed me to fly to Jeju to check on the construction for one of our resorts there. I’ve been busy the last couple of days and I only got back this morning” Jongsuk grabbed Aira’s hands in his. “I don’t regret kissing you, I regret not asking you”

“Ask me what?” Aira looked at him.

“Aira, will you be my girlfriend?” Jongsuk asked.

“Like for real this time?” Aira smirked.

“Yes, like for real this time” Jongsuk chuckled.

“Yes”

“Yes?” Jongsuk smiled and pulled her in for a hug. “What are you doing today? Are you free? Want to go on a date?”

“Actually I have plans” Aira spoke.

Jongsuk nodded. “That’s okay, another day then”

“If you want, you can join me” Aira smiled.

“Really?” Jongsuk asked.

“Yeah” Aira pulled him and dragged him towards the house. “Come on”

The new couple made their way back inside the house as Aira led Jongsuk into the dining room.

“So everyone is free, right?” Aira asked her brothers, still clasping Jongsuk’s hand.

Her brothers nodded as they stared at the man next to their sister who was doing his best to avoid their eyes and settled for looking at Aira.

“I have an idea” She smiled.

“And what would that be?” D.O smiled.

“Soccer”

“Soccer?” Her brothers repeated as she nodded.

“Come on, it’s been ages since we last played together! I know Sehun can’t really play but I was thinking you can be the referee?” She looked at her brother who smiled and agreed. “So what do you think?”

“Is he coming?” Tao pointed at Jongsuk.

“Tao” Kris warned.

“You’re coming right?” Aira looked at Jongsuk who smiled.

“Sounds good to me, babe” At this Aira blushed.

“Babe?!” Chanyeol stood up.

“What do you mean babe?” Baekhyun stood up too. “He better be talking about the pig”

“Nope, no pigs were harmed during this conversation” Aira laughed. “I mean it’s pretty obvious, right?” She held up her left hand that was intertwined with Jongsuk’s.

The older brothers sighed but nodded, acknowledging that they understood.

“I still think it’s about the pig” Baekhyun mumbled.

“Okay, I’m only going to say this once so please listen” Aira spoke, “This is Jongsuk Oppa, my boyfriend”

Then it was silent as some of the boys looked angry and were ready to pounce on the unfamiliar man in front of them.

“So, soccer” Kai chuckled as some of the boys continued to stare.

“Yes, soccer!” Aira cheered. “Please?” She looked at her brothers as she batted her eyelashes.

The brothers groaned in unison as they finally nodded.

“Yay! Alright, go get ready boys!” Aira smiled as the boys left the room one by one but not before sending some dirty looks towards the new boyfriend.

“Isn’t this exciting?” Aira faced Jongsuk.

Jongsuk chuckled before wrapping his arms around her waist. “Your brothers hate me” he mumbled as he leaned down and pecked her lips.

Aira smiled and kissed him back. “Don’t be silly, only some of them hate you” She winked before pecking his cheek. “I’ll be right back, make yourself at home”

Aira ran upstairs to get ready for the game.

………………

“Alright, who are the two team captains?” Sehun asked after the group arrived at a park. They were already catching some attention as more and more girls arrived, eager to see a good looking group of guys play soccer.

“You can pick, Sehun” Suho smiled.

Sehun nodded. “Jongin and Aira”

“Yes!” Aira smirked. “You’re going down, Jongin”

“Pfft, good luck princess” Kai chuckled.

“Alright let’s sort out the teams” Sehun nodded.

So in the end the players on Aira’s team are Lay, Jongsuk, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Kris, D.O and on Kai’s team are Luhan, Chen, Chanyeol, Suho and Tao.

“Let’s do this” Aira smiled. “Get ready to get your butts kicked!”

Jongsuk watched from the side as his girlfriend taunted her older brothers.

“Unique isn’t she?” Jongsuk was surprised as he saw Aira’s oldest brother, Xiumin chuckle beside him.

“Y-Yeah” At this Xiumin chuckled once more before placing a hand on Jongsuk’s shoulder.

“Listen, I’m on your side. What I mean is I’m not one of the brothers you should worry about” Xiumin laughed. “All I’m saying is take care of her and if you ever hurt her or make her cry then I’ll make you pay”

At this Jongsuk paled before nodding his head. “Y-Yes, sir”

“No need to call me, sir” Xiumin smiled. “How old are you anyway?”

“23”

“Ah then I’m your hyung” Xiumin pointed to his brothers. “Luhan and Suho are older than you. Kris is the same age as you and the rest of them are younger than you”

Jongsuk nodded. “Thanks, hyung. Um you wouldn’t happen to know which brothers I should be worried about, do you?”

Xiumin chuckled before smirking. “That is for you to find out. Good luck!”

“Alright let’s start!” Sehun yelled as each team got ready.

“Ready?” Aira jogged over to Jongsuk.

“Of course” Jongsuk winked at her.

Soon the game began. Aira immediately grabbed the ball and made her way towards the opponent’s goal. She dodged a few of her brothers before Luhan swooped in and stole the ball.

“Too slow, little sis” Luhan chuckled as he ran with the ball.

But Xiumin was ready as he swiped the ball from Luhan and passing it back to Aira.

“HA!” Xiumin laughed as Luhan pulled out his tongue before running after the ball.

For the first half of the game, it was just about stealing the ball from each other as both teams protected their goals. Then finally, Aira managed to score a goal.

“Yes!” Aira cheered as the now big crowd that was watching the game, cheered too. “Take that, Jongin”

“You just got lucky!” Chanyeol yelled.

“You’re just bitter you didn’t make it on our awesome team!” Baekhyun told his twin as he high fived Lay and Aira.

“Whatever, our team is clearly better!” Tao chimed in.

“Sure” D.O smirked.

“Are we going to play or are you girls going to bicker all day?” Aira yelled. “Come on! I thought I had brothers not sisters!”

At this comment, Jongsuk chuckled. Watching this side of Aira was interesting for him. The way she interacted with her brothers.

The game continued and so far the score was, Team Kai – 2 and Team Aira – 3. Jongsuk opted to stay out of the final round to even out the teams as Chanyeol and Tao complained that that was the reason why Aira’s team was winning.

“Oh boo hoo, you guys ” Aira laughed as Jongsuk sat on the side-line beside Sehun.

“Sorry hyung” Sehun apologized to Jongsuk. “A game of soccer can get pretty intense for our family”

Jongsuk chuckled. “It’s alright. I didn’t realise everybody was so good”

“We’ve all been playing for as long as we could remember”

“Even Aira?” Jongsuk asked as he watched his girlfriend steal the ball from Kris.

“Who do you think got us into soccer?” Sehun laughed before continuing. “When Aira was about 5 years old she wanted to play soccer and she joined the local soccer club but-“ He sighed.

“But?” Jonsuk looked at Sehun.

“But Aira was always sickly as a child so she couldn’t play for very long and her asthma would often force her to stop playing. Because of that, the other kids ” Sehun looked at his sister who was currently arguing with Kai and Chanyeol. He laughed as Aira kicked Kai’s shin before walking away. “She would come home from practice, crying her eyes out. She started missing practices and refused to go to games so we formed our own club”

“What?” Jongsuk chuckled as Sehun joined him.

“For real. My brothers and I all learned soccer and formed a club for Aira. We even had uniforms and everything” Sehun smiled.

“Wow” Jongsuk said.

Sehun nodded. “I don’t remember much since Aira and I were the same age but I remember having mock games. Our parents even invited their friends to watch our games”

“You guys really love her” Jongsuk smiled as he searched for Aira on the field. Aira was currently running after Luhan, trying to steal the ball.

“I can’t really explain it but she’s the reason why we’re all together” Sehun said. “As you may know, she’s adopted”

“Yeah” Jongsuk nodded. He found out after he had met her. Jongsuk fell for her as soon as they met so it was only natural for him to stalk her.

“She was 3 when our parents adopted her” Sehun sighed. “Kai and I were 1 when my biological father and mother decided to divorce. After the divorce my mum met my other brothers’ dad and they fell in love. They got married immediately and they thought it was perfect that both families already had children and that we would all get along really well. I don’t remember much but my brothers told me that for the older ones it was tough. They weren’t used to having a lot of brothers. The brothers would fight every day and it got to the point that it started to take a toll on our parent’s marriage” Sehun chuckled darkly. “We thought for sure, this would be another divorce”

Jongsuk didn’t know what possessed him but he placed a hand on Sehun’s shoulder as if to say, everything is going to be alright.

Sehun smiled before continuing. “Two years passed and when I was 3, I remember our whole family going to this carnival. We spent the whole day there and then as we were leaving, Yixing hyung ran across the street. It was an orphanage.”

“YAH KIM CHANYEOL, STOP CHEATING! COME HERE YOU ELF!” Aira’s screams interrupted the conversation as the pair watched Aira jumping on Chanyeol’s back and grabbing his ears. Chanyeol’s painful screams could be heard.

“We went into the orphanage to find Yixing hyung and according to my brothers, they found him playing with a little girl. Can you guess on who the little girl was?” Sehun chuckled as Jongin joined him. “Yixing hyung was crying because he didn’t want to leave Aira behind”

“So you adopted her?” Jongsuk asked.

Sehun shook his head. “Not yet. My parents told my brother that we would return the next day to visit her again. So the next day we came back and spent the day with her and no surprises there, the whole family fell in love with her” Sehun chuckled. “My parents immediately adopted Aira and we got our self a baby sister. As soon as she entered our lives, everybody was happy again. My parent’s marriage was stronger than ever. My brothers and I we got closer to each other too. So my brothers and I made a pact that we would protect her no matter what because she is the reason why there is so much love and happiness in our lives” At this Sehun teared up. “I can’t imagine our lives without her”

“She’s amazing” Jongsuk sighed dreamily.

“She is our baby” Sehun added. “That’s why you have to take care of her hyung. If she gets hurt, I will hurt you. I can’t lose her”

Jongsuk nodded. “I will take care of her”

“Her real parents never came back for her?” Jongsuk asked as Sehun shook his head.

“They just left her outside a church when she was just a newborn” Sehun spoke with hatred. “I mean what kind of parents would do that to their child? Whatever, Aira is with the right family now anyway”

“I agree” Jongsuk smiled.

“SEHUN! CHEN TRIPPED ME!” Aira yelled as she sat on the grass. “OW! IT HURTS!”

“Oh don’t be such a baby” Chen smirked.

“SEHUN!” Aira called out.

“Coming!” Sehun chuckled as he got up and walked towards the field, leaving Jongsuk to watch the scene before him.

“What’s up?” Sehun spoke as Lay helped Aira get up.

“This camel here tripped me” Aira pointed at Chen.

“Yah!”

“Did you trip her?” Sehun as Chen.

“My foot was just there, it was her fault that she didn’t see it” Chen defended.

“Yah! You stuck it out as I was about to pass you!” Aira thumped his head.

“Ow!” Chen whined.

“So what’s it going to be, Sehun?” Aira asked.

Sehun sighed before blowing his whistle. “The winner for today’s match is team Aira!”

“Yes!” Aira jumped up and down.

“Not fair! You’re biased” Chanyeol spoke.

“Nah man, it was fair. We won” Aira smirked. “We are the champions!” She sang as she cartwheeled around the field.

“Worst game ever” Tao mumbled.

“Let’s face it, she will always win” Kris chuckled as the other boys laughed before agreeing.

“Someone sto her before she gets too dizzy” Xiumin spoke. “And let’s go eat, I’m starving”

“Yah cheater!” Chanyeol called. “Come here”

Aira ran towards her brothers. She hopped on Chanyeol’s back who grunted but nevertheless held onto her legs. “What’s up? Are we getting food? I’m starving”

“What do you want to eat, baby girl?” Baekhyun smiled.

“I know the perfect place!” Aira smiled. “Babe! Jongsuk Oppa!” Aira yelled as Jongsuk made his way towards the group.

“Ow my ears” Chanyeol groaned.

“Oops” Aira giggled.

“Can’t believe you have a boyfriend” Kai mumbled.

“I know let’s discuss it tonight, sleepover!” Aira smiled.

“That’s not what I meant” Kai chuckled.

“And CEOs don’t do sleepovers” Xiumin added.

“Fine, everyone else but Minseok Oppa are invited” Aira huffed.

“Yah! I-I didn’t say I wasn’t going to join” Xiumin mumbled as the other boys laughed. “Can I join you guys?” He asked cutely.

“Okay!” Aira giggled. “But first let’s get food!” She hopped off Chanyeol’s back as Jongsuk joined the group. Aira stood by him as Jongsuk grabbed her hand. “I know where to go! Just follow Jongsuk Oppa and I” The boys agreed. The whole group made their way to their cars as Aira walked with Jongsuk towards his car. “Um they’re taking photos” Aira mumbled.

“Yeah” Jongsuk chuckled. “You guys are like the Kardashians of Seoul minus the sibling rivalry”

Aira laughed. “I’m more worried about you. Are you okay with photos of us holding hands to be in tabloids?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Jongsuk smiled. “I have nothing to hide, I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever and I want everyone to know”

“Yah! You can’t say things like that” Aira blushed. Jongsuk opened her door and let her in before hopping inside the car.

“Why not? It’s true” Jongsuk chuckled.

“Thanks for coming today, I know that my brothers are intimidating but I promise they’re all really fluffy” Aira nodded.

Jongsuk caressed her right cheek before leaning in to kiss her. They pulled away as they connected their foreheads. “Did you just describe 12 men as fluffy?”

Aira nodded before kissing him once more. “They really are!”

“Well to you they might be like that but to me, more like scary” Jongsuk leaned over to lock in Aira’s seatbelt. Aira’s phone beeped as she received a message.

From: Elf Oppa

To: Aira The Bomb

Can you two stop making out and lead us to the place because we’re hungry as .

“Oops” Aira laughed.

“Where to babe?” Jongsuk asked as Aira gave him the directions.

……………

“Hello maam?” The guy spoke on the phone. “They just left the park. I think they’re going to a restaurant”

“Follow them” The woman on the other line commanded.

“Yes maam” He spoke as he told his driver to follow the convoy of cars. “So what now?”

“I want you to follow them and keep an eye on them until I get there” She spoke again.

“You’re coming to Seoul?” He asked the woman on the phone.

“I am” She said. “It’s time I get my baby back”

 

 

 

Author's Notes

- Hi! I updated and it didn't take months haha. I hope you guys enjoyed this ^-^

- Let me know in the comments below what you thought of it~ Is the pace too fast or too slow?

- How would you feel about a girlfriend/s thrown into the mix? ;)

Till next time!

Angel8177