Revenge

We Are One

“BTS prepare to die” Aira smirked as she spied on the group. She was currently taking photos when she felt her phone vibrate. She pulled out her phone and clicked the off button, she needed to focus, and her brothers were only distracting her. After a few hours of stalking the gang, Aira left.

Just as she left, her brothers arrived.

“Is this the place?” Xiumin asked Luhan who was sitting in the front seat.

“Yup but no sign of Aira or my car” Luhan sighed.

“Hyung, track your car” Kai asked as he spoke through the phone, the boys opting for a group call for easier communication.

“Already tracking” Luhan smirked. “According to this, Aira is at a mall, 10 minutes from here”

“Good, maybe she decided to skip and go shopping?” Lay hoped.

The boys laughed.

“Hyung please” Kai spoke.

“So, what do we do?” DO asked.

“We wait, I’m sure Aira will be back” Kris nodded.

“Ohh while we wait, I’m going to play 4minute’s new song!” Tao cheered as he set it up so all the cars were able to watch the video.

………………….

“Tao, enough! That’s the 8th live version of their song that we’ve watched, I’m going crazy watching it” Xiumin groaned.

“HA! Good one, Hyung” Chanyeol laughed.

“What’s taking her so long?” Kai suddenly asked as he looked up. “Uh oh”

“What uh oh?” DO asked.

“Luhan Hyung’s car is here” Kai screamed as the boys got out of their cars. “Damn!”

“Let’s go!” Xiumin screamed as they began making their way towards the warehouse. “She’s gotta be in there”

“Hey, look!” Baekhyun yelled out and pointed towards the van.

“Teddy bear” Chen spoke.

“Just like what Sehun said” Lay sighed.

“It’s definitely them” Kris growled. “Let’s go”

……………………….

After Aira got what see needed, she made her way back to the warehouse. As she stepped out of the car, she noticed her brothers but they weren’t paying attention. She laughed as she made her way inside. As she walked in, she could hear the boys.

“Hello?” Aira called out as she walked towards the boys that were huddled together.

“What are you doing here?” One of them yelled as all the boys stood up. “Wait aren’t you that rich girl?”

“Oh yeah, aww poor little baby is out of the hospital now?” One of them smirked. “What the hell are you doing here? Came back for more?”

“Jimin” Aira simply said. “Which one of you is Jimin?”

The boys chuckled as one boy stepped forward. “I’m Jimin”

Aira smiled and beckoned for him to come closer. Jimin with his cocky attitude, walked towards her. “Yes, sweetheart?”

Aira smirked before lunging forward and grabbed Jimin by the neck. Immediately the boys prepared to help their leader.

“Move and I’ll break his neck” Aira threatened.

“I’m fine, I’m fine boys” Jimin breathed. “What do you want?”

“Who ordered the attack?” Aira asked.

“Nobody” Jimin answered as Aira tightened her grip. “O-Okay!”

“NAME!” Aira yelled.

“Jinyoon, something Jinyoon” Jimin sighed. “I didn’t know who she was, she just paid us to do it”

Aira sighed before tightening her grip on him, once again. “Liars, I hate them. Admit it, Jiyoon is your cousin”

“FINE! JEEZ! Yes, she is my cousin” Jimin spoke.

Aira released him and kicked him to the ground. “You messed with the wrong family”

Jimin then chuckled. “No, you messed with the wrong people” He got up.

“I wouldn’t be so sure. Just a heads up, the police are coming” Aira smirked. “I stalked you all day and got enough evidence to put you all away for a long time”

“You !” Jimin yelled. “Get her and this time make sure she’s not alive” He commanded as the boys smirked and walked towards her.

“I wouldn’t if I were you guys” Someone said as everybody’s attention turned towards the voice. 11 boys emerged from the darkness.

“Who the hell are you?” Jimin asked.

The 11 boys chuckled. “That girl’s older brothers and Sehun’s too” Xiumin smirked. “Aira, are these the boys that hurt you and Sehun?”

Aira nodded.

“Aira, come here” Lay spoke as Aira walked towards her brother who shoved her behind him. “And you are in so much trouble after this” He added as Aira smiled.

“Aira, how long?” Tao cracked his knuckles.

“The police should be here in 15 minutes” Aira spoke.

“Plenty of time” Luhan smirked.

“You see boys, we’re not violent people. Personally I hate fights but my brothers however are a different story” Suho chuckled. “But I must admit I too am interested right now”

“You rich kids think you can beat us?” One of the other boys spoke.

“You lost in the numbers alone, idiot” Chen spoke.

“Whatever. All I can remember is Sehun’s face as we kicked him” Jimin smirked. “Or Aira’s pleas to stop hurting him”

Next moment, Jimin was on the ground. “You talk too much” DO punched him and soon a fight broke out, the brothers avenging Sehun.

“10 minutes!” Aira yelled as she waited by the door.

………………..

“Hey come on, we gotta go” Kai spoke as the brothers finished tying up the 7 men in the middle.

“Good luck in prison, boys” Xiumin smiled as he dusted his shirt and wiped the blood off of his busted lip.

“Alright, let’s go!” Luhan screamed.

“Where’s Aira?” Lay asked as he helped Chen who injured his arm.

“She must be outside” Suho spoke as the boys quickly left the warehouse before the police showed up.

“The car! Luhan hyung’s car is gone!” Tao yelled.

“Damn! She is so dead” Kris spoke.

Then their phones beeped.

Xiumin played his as the boys crowded around him. It was a video message from their little sister.

Hey,

I know that you are worried about me but I assure you I am fine. Thanks for kicking their asses for me but I had to leave because now it’s my turn. This time, I have to do this alone.

Aira sighed before continuing.

I need to do this so I can face Sehun. You can punish me later but for now, I gotta do this. Whatever happens, happens. So I will see you losers later. Let this be a lesson, you need to be smarter than your little sister. Well bye!

“Where do you think she’s going?” Lay asked.

Kai sighed “There’s only one place that I can think of” He looked at his brothers.

“Crap, we gotta stop her before she does something she regrets” Chanyeol spoke as the boys nodded. Sirens can be heard in the background.

“Alright, let’s go!” Xiumin yelled as the boys hopped in their cars and drove off.

“Please don’t do something stupid” Lay sighed as they drove off, looking for their sister.

 

Author's Notes

- Hi! Welcome to my new subscribers~

- I hope you guys enjoyed this~

- I know it's short, sorry!

-Sorry for le mistakes

- Please don't forget to subscribe or comments <-- They help hehe

Till next time

-Angel8177