4th

Domino
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, tell us. How did it go?" Baekhyun asked suddenly. He looked at Yixing, who did an amazing three-point.

Yixing caught the ball and dribbled it playfully. His face reddened when he heard the question.

"Yah, hyung! We don't need your blushing face! We need the story! With every details!" Jongdae said.

Right now, they were on the field, chatting. Yixing sat next to Junmyeon and answered the question. "We went to the game arcade. We played some stuffs, after that we had dinner together. Then, I took her home." Yixing looked at them. "End of the story."

All his best friends' eyes widened. "THAT'S IT?!" They asked in unison.

Yixing slowly nodded. "She was very exciting. She smiled happily and it made me very proud of myself. And she never complained about anything. I really like her."

Yixing's face was crimson red when Baekhyun didn't stop teasing the older. Even Junmyeon, who would always defense for him, joined Baekhyun to . "So, did you kiss her?" Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol hit Baekhyun's head with his big hand. "Moron! Our Yixing wouldn't do it on the first date! Right, hyung?"

Yixing only blushed.

"Why?!" Baekhyun overreacted. "You should have kissed her!! It's a number one rule, hyung!"

"Are you being serious, Bacon? Who kissed on first date? Oh, no, don't answer it. You always did." Jongdae mocked him.

"Yah!!" Baekhyun pointed at his best friend. "Don't make it sound like I'm a ert or something, !"

"Dude, even without it, everybody knows you already are a ert."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "At least I'm a loyal ert."

"What's the difference, Bacon?" Jongdae raised his eyebrows.

Chanyeol was enjoying the conversation, when he saw a girl walked by. His eyes widened when he realized who it was. Quickly, he stood up and looked at his friends. "Guys, I gotta go."

They furrowed their eyebrows. "What's wrong, Channie?" Junmyeon asked.

Chanyeol didn't have enough time to answer the question. He just waved his hand and ran away.

 

 

Eunji looked at her books and sighed. There would be test tomorrow and she had to make it perfect and make her mother proud. For less than two minutes, she was already absorbed with her books.

It was easy for Chanyeol to find Eunji, since she was the only one in the library. Chanyeol smiled when he saw Eunji was frowning hard and her eyes focused on the books. When Chanyeol stopped right in front of her, she didn't realize or even moved a bit.

"Hey."

That familiar deep voice caused Eunji to look up. As expected, she found Chanyeol was smiling brightly to him. "Hello, sunbae." She greeted back.

"Are you skipping class?" He asked.

Eunji shook her head. "Nope."

"Studying?" He pulled a chair and sat on it.

Eunji nodded. "Kinda. Big test tomorrow."

"What test?" Chanyeol asked. Eunji didn't look at him. Her eyes were back to the book and sometimes she would write something on her notebook.

"Math." Eunji answered shortly.

"Ah. I was never great on that subject." He shrugged.

"Me too. That's why I have to study hard. I can't fail. I have to pass this." Eunji answered.

Chanyeol smiled a bit when he heard Eunji said that. She never changed after all. "Whenever I meet you, you always this intense."

Eunji looked at the smiling Chanyeol. "I'm not."

"You are."

Eunji shrugged. Is that really obvious? Bomi kept telling her the same thing. Bomi said that she couldn't act calm and cool, because she was always in rush. She always tried to make everything perfect, even it had to hurt herself. Eunji looked at Chanyeol, who was more interested with her books. "I can't help it then. I was born to be this intense, sunbae." She smiled.

The minutes has passed and Chanyeol was kindly waiting for her. He didn't know why, but waiting for her was much better than waiting for Ara. Unlike Ara, Eunji was very calm. She didn't talk too much.

Eunji sometimes would sneak peeks to Chanyeol, seeing what he was doing here. But Chanyeol didn't say anything. He looked at the ceiling for several times and then his eyes would be focused on her books. Eunji could see him smiling and mumbling when he found the answer. But when his phone vibrated and Chanyeol seemed annoyed when he read the message, she knew it was her sign to ask him to leave. "You can go, sunbae. I wouldn't keep you."

Chanyeol put back his phone and smiled widely. "It's okay. Things can wait."

"But you only spend your time for nothing here, sunbae. You should go. I believe you have more interesting stuffs to do."

Chanyeol felt his heart stabbed when she said that. It was like she shooed him away, but in a nice way. "Are you still mad at me because I didn't remember you?"

Eunji was speechless. How could he say that?! No way, she wouldn't ever mad at him because of that. She was sad, true, but she wasn't mad. It wasn't his fault anyway. It was hers because she was expecting things too much. Quickly, she shook her head. "No, sunbae. Please don't say that. I wouldn't be mad for that reason, believe me."

Chanyeol smiled. "Then don't ask me to leave. Or.. Am I disturbing you? You can't concentrate if I'm here?"

"No, no, no. But I feel bad, sunbae. You do nothing here and I can't talk to you because I'm busy with my things."

He chuckled. "It's okay, Eunji."

Eunji felt something blossomed inside when she heard Chanyeol called her by name.

"Yah, you won't find the answer if you keep looking at me. Continue your study, Eunji! I'll be right here."

Eunji blushed and awkwardly nodded. She sighed when she realized her heart still beat rapidly. She knew she couldn't move on that easy. This guy right in front of her was more than unforgettable. He would always stay in her mind.

When the bell rang, it meant the break time was finally come, Chanyeol didn't see her moving. Eunji was still focused with her books. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. Wasn't this girl hungry?

"Aren't you hungry?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.

Eunji looked up and shook her head. "No, sunbae, I'm not. I can eat later. This is way more important than food."

"But still, you need food, Eunji. You can't study well if you are hungry."

"It's okay, sunbae."

"No, it's not okay." Chanyeol stood up, caused Eunji looked at him in confusion. "You wait here, okay? I'll be right back!"

"Sunbae!" Eunji called him, but the librarian sent her a death glare, so Eunji covered with her hand. She sighed when she saw Chanyeol already walked out the library. What exactly was his plan?

 

 

"Bomi!"

Bomi turned her head and found Jongdae was waving at her. She smiled and waved back.

"Sit here! The seat is empty!" Jongdae said.

Bomi looked at the seat that Jongdae pointed, which was next to Yixing. She hurriedly shook her head. "It's okay, sunbae. I can sit with my friends over there."

Jongdae clicked his tongue and walked towards Bomi. He pulled her to sit next to Yixing and smiled proudly with his act.

"Aigooo. Look at our Zhang Yixing! His face is redder than this tomato!" Baekhyun .

"Yah! Yah! Don't ! Let him enjoy every moment with her." Junmyeon said.

Jongdae and Baekhyun laughed hard, but then Jongdae didn't see her best friend. "Bomi, where is Eunji? Is she absent?"

Bomi shook her head. "No, sunbae. She is in the library. She is studying for tomorrow's test. As always."

"Eunji?" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. "Aaaah! That quiet junior? Your friend, right, Bomi?"

Bomi nodded. "Yes, she is my best friend." She counted the guys and looked at Yixing. "Oppa, where is Chanyeol sunbae?"

"AIGOOO! OPPA!!!" Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Junmyeon .

"Yah! So your relationship now is oppa-dongsaeng? That is just so sweet!" Junmyeon laughed when he saw Yixing's face was very red.

"Yah!!" Yixing screamed loudly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter