3rd

Domino
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae was always aware that girl was different. Jongdae was always aware that girl was one of a kind. Jongdae was always looking for that girl, if he saw Yixing's crush around.

So when Yixing decided himself to ask Bomi on a date, Jongdae smiled the widest.

"Will she say yes?" Yixing bit his lower lip. He was very nervous, Jongdae could see that.

Jongdae smiled. "Relax, hyung! You've been practiced it for hundreds time in front of mirror. There wouldn't be so much difference, right? You only see her this time, not your reflection anymore." Jongdae patted his arm.

"What if she says no?" Yixing looked worried.

Jongdae smirked. "Who would say no to you, hyung? Even if I were her, I would beg for your attention." He said.

Yixing blushed. He wasn't comfortable to be complimented. "Yah, Jongdae, don't say that." He stopped blushing when he saw his beloved crush opened the locker and put her books. "There she is! There she is!"

"Relax, hyung. Yes. Breathe. Breathe. Inhale.. Exhale. Relax, hyung. You can do this. Okay? Go." Jongdae pushed Yixing lightly to walk towards the girl.

"Hello."

Bomi turned around and opened wide when she saw who greeted her. Bomi couldn't find any possible words to say except, "Yixing sunbae, I love you."

Yixing softly closed with his hand and found it cute when she blushed. He smiled. "Hello."

Bomi blinked for a good three seconds and found herself pointing at Yixing. "Me? You're hello-ing me?" She looked left and right, no one was around.

Yixing chuckled. This girl was way more nervous than him. She "Yes. I'm hello-ing you. So for the third time. Hello."

Now slowly Bomi smiled. "Hello."

"I don't know how to say this―" Bomi quickly cut him off.

"It's fine. What's wrong?" She sounded very nervous.

Yixing blushed. "I've been looking at you for this few beeks behind." He started. "I found you very interesting and adorable. I guess.. I like you."

If Yixing blushed, Bomi felt heat around her body. Yixing liked her? That Zhang Yixing, the popular guy, with his deep dimple, who danced flawlessly, liked her?

"So I was wondering.. What will you say about going on a date?"

Bomi looked at Yixing, who was smiling to her. Bomi still thought this was a dream. This was way crazier than she expected. She liked him, yes, but she never thought the feeling would be mutual.

The silent Bomi caused Yixing went very nervous. Shoot. This girl maybe was thinking the kindest way to refuse his invitation.

"If you have things to do, it's okay―" Again, Bomi cut him off.

"Of course! I would like to go with you! When will we go?" She asked. Her eyes beamed in happiness.

"What about this Saturday?" He offered. He seemed calmer now, since Bomi agreed on his request.

"Sounds great. Will it be.. Only the two of us?" She asked.

"No! If you want to ask a friend to come, it's okay. I will ask one of my friends too. It could be a double date or something."

Bomi quickly remembered Eunji. "Okay, I will bring my best friend."

"Great. So Saturday?"

"Saturday."

They went silence, an awkward silence. Yixing turned his head and found Jongdae was showing off his phone. He was signaling Yixing, like wanted to ask the older to get something from the girl.

"Ah, right!" He looked back at Bomi. "Can I get your number?"

Bomi smiled even wider. So Yixing was serious with her. She nodded like a puppy and gave him her number.

Yixing felt great when he finally did that. "I will see you around, Bomi."

"I will too, sunbae." She closed her locker and walked off, leaving him behind.

Jongdae smiled in satisfaction and walked closer to his hyung. "How did it go, hyung?"

Yixing breathed in relieved. "Like you said. It's like practicing in front of the mirror. But.. Yah, can you do me another favor?"

Jongdae smiled. "Anything for my favorite hyung."

"Since she seemed won't be very comfortable going alone with me, she said it would be better to go on a double date. And since Chanyeol already has a girlfriend, Junmyeon is busy with his stuffs, and heck, I couldn't ask Baekhyun to come.. Will you be my partner on this?"

Jongdae remembered Bomi's best friend, Eunji, and quickly nodded. "Of course, hyung. Just text me when and what time. I will be there."

"You're a great dongsaeng, Kim."

"Thank you, Zhang."

 

 

"You wouldn't believe what happened to me just now!" Bomi sat beside Eunji. Her face was beamed in pleasure.

Eunji didn't seem interested, since she was busy with her papers. The homeroom teacher wanted a monthly class report and since she didn't believe in anyone to help her doing the job, she did it by herself.

"Yah, Jung Eunji! Why are you so ignorant?! Listen to my story!"

"I'm listening, Yoon Bomi. What is it?" She glanced at Bomi, who looked very excited.

"Yixing sunbae asked me out on a date!" She screamed happily, caused several eyes looked at her in envy. Well, all the classmates knew Bomi liked Yixing, but they believed Zhang Yixing, wouldn't like her back. But seemed the table has turned.

"Really?!" Eunji looked as happy as her best friend. Looking her best friend was smiling widely, made Eunji felt happy. At least, Bomi could get what she had always wanted. "You're so lucky. I'm very, very proud of you, Bomi."

"Thank you, Eunji. But, there is something..."

Eunji looked at Bomi and blinked. "Something?"

"Yes, Eunji. I have a favor to ask..."

Eunji furrowed her eyebrows. "What favor?"

Bomi smiled anxiously and gulped really hard. She better had a good tongue, so she could make Eunji agree on her request.

 

 

Eunji was just finished giving her monthly report to the homeroom teacher, when she heard the ball bouncing inside the gymnasium. Curious as ever, Eunji sneaked a peek, only to found Park Chanyeol was doing three points perfectly. She smiled seeing he was alone. For her, she didn't really enjoy the view when Chanyeol with her. She preferred this kind of situation. Alone. So Eunji could imagine him as a bachelor, not a boyfriend of someone.

Chanyeol sensed someone stared at him, so he stopped playing the ball. He turned around and was a bit surprised to see the girl who avoided his eyes, was standing outside the gymnasium. But he smiled anyway. He didn't want this girl hated him more for a reason he didn't know. "You're not going home?" He asked casually.

Eunji was stunned with the question. Did he remember her? Slowly, she shook her head. "Not yet. And you?"

Chanyeol wiped his sweaty forehead with his uniform and shrugged. "There are times where home isn't really nice place to sleep." He opened his bag to find his bottle, but he didn't find it. He then remembered Baekhyun took and finished it right away. That stupid best friend.

"Here."

Chanyeol looked at Eunji, who was giving her bottle to him, in confusion.

"I'm not thirsty, so you can have it."

Chanyeol smiled and took the bottle from Eunji's hand. Eunji was carefully looking at Chanyeol. This guy didn't even ask her or greet her in a friendly way. Did she hope too much? Did he even remember her? Maybe he didn't. He had a girlfriend, right? He wouldn't remember her. Eunji bit her lower lip when she thought that.

"Thank you. And sorry.. I finished it. I'm very thirsty."

Eunji smiled a fake one. "It's okay." She looked at Chanyeol in disappointment. "I'm going then."

Right after Eunji turned around, Chanyeol called her. "Wait."

Eunji stopped walking.

There was something.. Something that very familiar to Chanyeol. It was like he had known her somewhere. And it tickled his tongue for not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter