1st

Domino
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Eunji was one of a kind. Unlike other girls in common, Jung Eunji didn't really care about anything. When the other girls tried hard to diet, she didn't. When the other girls used makeup, she had no idea what eyeliner was. Jung Eunji was an ordinary girl, whose hair was tousled, whose face was untouched, and whose uniform was neatly ironed. Everyone in class knew her. She was the Class President, always sat in the front line, and always raised her hand when the teacher asked questions. She was socially awkward, that was why she had only one best friend.

Yoon Bomi was her name. She was cheerful, funny, and bright. She was always excited about everything, especially new things. She fell in love faster than earth rotation. Every day, you could hear she screamed about different guys. And she was the first one who approached Eunji, who sat in the front alone. She greeted her happily and bombarded her with stupid questions, just to make the girl talk. Since she was aware that Eunji was socially awkward, Bomi would always bring her around. Introduced her to new people, asked her to go out together, and never left her once. Bomi was the kind of best friend, who knew Eunji too well, so she could tell what happened to her with one look.

"Eunji! Guess what?!" Bomi sat next to Eunji, who was busy reading her book.

Eunji looked up and smiled seeing her excitement. This might be related to someone with a deep dimple and sweet smile. "I don't know." She shrugged.

"Yah!" She pouted. "Please guess. This is headline news! Important! Very important!"

Eunji closed her book and set her eyes focused on Bomi. "Yixing sunbae?" She tried to answer.

"CORRECT!!!!!!!" She screamed loudly, made some of their classmates gave a weird look.

Eunji smiled. This was the very first time Bomi kept an awesome record, which was, didn't talk about different guy for a whole week. Her eyes were only on that senior. "What about him?"

"His gaze met mine!" Bomi exclaimed. "Oh my! I thought I was going to die because of it! His eyes were sparkling and innocent. He has to be an angel, somewhere in another universe." Bomi's eyes were dreamy.

"He is that charming, isn't he?" Eunji teased. "What about.. Who was it again? Dongwoon sunbae? Whose body was ier than Greek god? And how about Junmyeon sunbae? Whose smile was alike prince in fairytale."

"Yah! Yah! They are in past. This is present. Live the present, Eunji. Live the present." Bomi stood up and stuck out her hand. "I'm starving. Let's eat."

Bomi stood up and smiled. "You? Starving? Ah, you mean starving for Yixing sunbae, right?"

"Yah, Jung Eunji! I hate you!" Bomi walked away from her desk, leaving her best friend alone. Eunji didn't answer but waited patiently. After few seconds, Bomi walked back and sighed. "I don't hate you. Let's go." She grabbed Eunji's hand and held it tight.

Eunji smiled secretly. For her, she liked living the past better.

 

 

"Where is he?" Bomi pouted.

Eunji looked around and found a tall guy with his friends. One of them was Zhang Yixing. "Over there." Eunji pointed with her chin.

"Ah, right! Let's sit behind them!" She grabbed Eunji's hand and pulled her to sit beside her.

Bomi was busy glancing at Yixing and Eunji was also busy with her food. Bomi pinched Eunji several times, because she knew she couldn't scream like a fangirl when her absolute crush was near. Eunji yelpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter