2nd

Domino
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol was one of a kind. Unlike other boys in common, Park Chanyeol cared about everything too much. When the other boys tried hard to be popular, he didn't. When the other boys were busy chasing girls, he had no idea what blue film was. Park Chanyeol was an extraordinary guy, whose hair looked hot when it was messy and wet, whose height was unbelievably tall, and whose smile was perfectly wide. Everyone in school knew him. He was the basketball captain, always stood in the middle when he was walking with s, and charmed everyone by his gentle attitudes. He was socially friendly, that was why he had lots of friends.

"Good morning, Park Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol turned around and saw his best friend with a deep dimple walked beside him. "Good morning, Zhang Yixing."

"How are you?"

Chanyeol smiled. "Perfectly fine. You?"

"Awesome." Yixing smiled.

"Of course you are, you have a crush here."

Yixing blushed. "Yah, don't say that."

"Geez, Xing, if Baek sees you like this, he won't let you go easily." Chanyeol rolled his eyes, remembering that one loud and noisy friend, who liked to tease and make fun of other.

"What about me?"

Chanyeol and Yixing jumped in surprise when they saw Byun Baekhyun's eyebrow was raised. Beside him, there were Kim Junmyeon and Kim Jongdae, the famous good looking Kim Brothers. They still had a younger brother, named Kim Jongin, who was a senior in junior high school.

Two girls walked pass them and their eyes followed those two girls, who stopped in front of their lockers and giggled about something funny. One of them seemed calm when the other was extremely excited about things.

"Bugs Bunny Yoon Bomi." Baekhyun nudged Yixing, whose face was blushed seeing how excited that girl was. "Geez, Zhang Yixing is seriously in love!" Baekhyun .

"Quiet, boys, they could hear you." Junmyeon warned them, to keep their voices down.

Chanyeol was more interested to see the calm girl. She responded Bomi's happiness in a cool way, she didn't go crazy like her. She laughed, yes, but not as loud as Bomi.

When they left the lockers, the boys were a bit annoyed. "Well, we can meet her later in break time, right?" Junmyeon said, tried to support Yixing.

Chanyeol's cell phone was vibrated and his eyebrows were furrowed when he saw the message. He sighed and looked at them. "Okay then, I'm going to class." Chanyeol walked off first, leaving his best friends behind.

"Do you think Chanyeol really love her?" Baekhyun suddenly asked.

"If he loved her, he would spend his times more with her than us." Yixing answered, made the others nodded in agreement.

 

 

"Where is she?" Yixing asked in hushed tone. He didn't touch his food at all, since he had no appetite to eat.

"There." Baekhyun pointed the girl with his eyes. They followed Baekhyun's eyes.

"Yah, Zhang Yixing! Pretend you are busy eating!" Chanyeol asked him.

Yixing quickly pulled out his acting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter