Where did I go wrong? I hate my friends. I've lost the dog. Why's this boy in my bed?!

Unexpected But More Than Appreciated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Maybe the worry from the previous night had him waking up late, considering the time was 9:30am and he usually was up at 7. As you could guess, Kyungsoo was very much a morning person. He sat up and stretched out most of the aches he had in his neck from lying on the sofa. Why was he on the sofa again? He looked around to find a pile of crinkled blankets on the floor and he remembered; he had a dog. 
      Kyungsoo sighed and started to look round his medium-sized apartment for this stray. I mean, it couldn't have got far right? He made his way out of the lounge area into the corridor. His eye twitched in frustration when his eyes were met with a small trial of destruction down his hallway, considering it was usually pristine white and spotless. It wasn't the amount of mess he was used to when Chanyeol was around but it still annoys him in the least. 

Speaking of that block of stupidity, Kyungsoo hasn't called him yet which means one of two things: his phone has malfunctioned from the amount of texts and calls received or he going to come charging into his apartment any second now. He very much hoped for Chanyeol's own health, that it wasn't the latter.
       Making his way downtown to his bedroom where the treasure hunt stopped, he had expected to see a bomb-testing site but it was perfect. Apart from that huge blob underneath the covers of his bed. The dog looked smaller last night, I swear. He ever so painfully approached the dog without making a sound and drew back the covers.
        'AAAHHH-ACK!!' Kyungsoo rapidly stuck his hand in his mouth to stop himself from screaming. He backed himself away and made sure not to wake up the random stranger in his bed. What is this Snow White?! 
  He could be killed today: the guy was taller than him, had bigger muscles than him and no one would believed he'd killed anyone. Just look at that face. It's so cute and-stop.
      He crab-walked out of his room and make a break for it down the hallway into his kitchen in the right. Should he call Chanyeol? No. Nonononono. No. What would that twit do to help. Nada. 
      Insanity may have reached him at this point but he thought that maybe cooking would calm him down not seeking the police. So he started cooking as quietly as he could as to not wake the stranger. 
      Halfway through the process of brunch, he felt a pair of eyes burning into him from the hallway and didn't dare look up to meet them. He, unconsciously, had made enough for two and left the spare food out on the kitchen counter for later when the giant, inevitably, came. He went to stick on the couch making sure to pick the one where he didn't have his back to the hallway. 
      After a tense few minutes of eating, he looked up to see the stranger, tang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter