Stray Stray, You mess with my brain, Should I have gotten involved that day?

Unexpected But More Than Appreciated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Kyungsoo had always labeled himself a cat person. Little effort is exerted whilst looking after a cat: it bathes itself, exercises itself and doesn't tend to bother you in your free time. 
     Overall, an efficient pet. 

Efficient being the one word to perfectly describe Kyungsoo himself. His ex-roommate, Chanyeol, had even said so himself.
         Even before Chanyeol had moved out, only to the next door apartment claiming it would be lonely without seeing his ' squishy' friend everyday even if he was the one to ditch him for Baekhyun in the first place, Kyungsoo had been a very resourceful person. Only cooking as much food as he and Chanyeol needed, only spending as much money as they needed to cope and always keeping the apartment spotless. Time wasting was also non-existent in Kyungsoo's book. 

    So why is it that a mere stray can completely throw his life off a cliff never to be found again? That, Kyungsoo doesn't know himself...

      It must've started the moment he met that pain of a stray. Of course, Kyungsoo didn't know this at the time. He had been walking home from work at the time:

*beep beep*

Kyungsoo checked his phone for the fifth time since he had left his work building. He should've known it was going to be the same person from the previous texts. Park Chanyeol. 

That idiot.

 Kyungsoo had texted him five minutes prior to let him know that he was on his way home, and what does this idiot do? Texts him pointless questions, delaying his journey home. He stops walking to start seriously debating whether to hit the giant straight away or wait some time before doing it after arriving home. That twit is probably in Kyungsoo's flat already, having not given back the key yet...
Either way that five storey building  is going to have his brain whacked back where it should've been. That's if it not shrivelled up already from the lack of use...

      Meanwhile, little did Kyungsoo know, a pair of wandering eyes had been watching from the dark the the alley. 

      Kyungsoo, having calmed himself down through breathing techniques, probably meant for pregnant woman, slowly unclenched his fist and opened his eyes back to the dull view of the street lamp-lit pavement. When did it get so dark? Kyungsoo, surprisingly, had never been fond of the dark due to his bad eyesight as a child. So when he heard a sound coming from the dark, dark, dark alleyway he had to turn down to get home, it might have been expected that his first reaction was to collapse against the side of a building. All previous anger forgotten. Except at that stranger who had been staring but sped up his pace when Kyungsoo threw a glare his way. Weirdo. 
       Clutching his phone close to his chest and checking his phone was still on silent, he slowly stood up and edged his way to the corner of the building. Nothing. A few dustbins from what he could make out. Probably a raccoon. Yes. Probably a tiny little-ack! 

What. Was that.

 Kyungsoo saw something move. A very small but visible movement. Coming from a tipped over dustbin. Gathering up the remains of his manly pride he carefully made his way over to the movement. He crouch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter