If I Could Hate You Any More There'd Be Bloodshed

Unexpected But More Than Appreciated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Not that Kyungsoo didn't love the stiff ache that constants his mornings, the hours spent hunched over a desk straining his neck, back and shoulder muscles. Just today it felt different. The pain - cocktailed with the ungiving twinge - felt really tender, bruised even. 

He steadily sat up, prodding delicately at his neck, wincing when it felt sore. He spared a glance over at the sleeping nuisance next to him and made a hazy path to the bathroom. 

The harsher white of the bathroom light had him squinting when he grabbed his toothbrush from the pot; the other brushes swirling in the container. It was wasted energy to pick it up though when it came clattering down to the floor.


"JONGIN!!!"


Kyungsoo's shrill scream had Jongin up and skidding into the bathroom within a few seconds.


"What?!"


"Look!!"


Kyungsoo was stood looking at his reflection in the mirror, pointing his finger at the accused object of horror. Jongin let out a slightly held sigh of understanding as his eyes came to rest where Kyungsoo was pointing. 

Indigo blotches were littered across his pale skin, as bold a contrast as black and white. Intricate speckled spots immersed his skin in pools of colour, reaching down to his collarbone. 


"How am I supposed out looking like this?!"


However, Jongin was quite amused. He kept a hand over his mouth to quench his need to laugh. Yes, Kyungsoo was angry, but he was pretty sure the red tips of his ears were due to embarrassment.


"It's not funny."


Jongin couldn't contain his grin. His Kyungsoo was back.


"I know, I know"


Kyungsoo pressed against the inflamed skin, getting more frustrated with each one he spotted. Reclining closer to the mirror he could see teeth marks, little bites in and around the purple and blue.


"What about that scarf you gave me yesterday?"


Jongin beamed at Kyungsoo as he rushed past out into the hallway to retrieve the suggested object. 

 

 

"Shut up"


Kyungsoo mumbled, walking faster and bringing the crimson scarf up higher to cover his matching cheeks. Jongin followed behind silently, smile burning through Kyungsoo's heated head.


"I didn't say anything"

 

 


Sitting down in his chair, Kyungsoo tightened the scarf and carried on with the work he had been set on the previous day. Ignoring the smug kid next to him, who kept glancing over at the adjacent door.

 

 

 

Sehun burst into Kyungsoo's office as soon as the clock hit 12, allowing lunch break to commence.

 

"Soooo~"

 

Sehun pranced into the office, pink fire alight on his head, a parading flare signal each time the colour differed. A devilish grin was displayed on his young face.

 

"I've come to talk to Kai"

 

Kyungsoo narrowed his round eyes, a battle of looks sparking between the two.

 

"You're not saying anything without me here"

 


The imp tried to defy the burning eyes of the devil in front by getting out of his eye line, walking behind his long, leather chair. 

Jongin replied to Sehun's expecting look with a hidden thumbs up. Sehun's attention immediately averted to the scarf around Kyungsoo's neck, a disbelieving expression on his face.

Jongin just shrugged, a boastful expression exclaimed on his face.

 

"Hyung, what's the deal with the scarf"

 

Kyungsoo grabbed the material, but slightly falling behind the taller at the back of him. Pinkie pulled off the scarf, the short length of the neck ware preventing any strangling. To his disguised relief.

Sehun started to snigger.


Kyungsoo clutched at his neck, trying to cover every inch of it; his face shading and changing as rapidly as a chameleon its skin.
But Sehun had already seen the numerous bites and blotches, and was currently trying to give the proud but confused Jongin a choked high five.

 

"You actually did it?!"

 

Kyungsoo snatched back his scarf, roughly wrapping it back around. Sehun was gradually stumbling back to his office, retreating for lunch, shoulders shaking with the force of his smothered laughter.  

 

"You're definitely pushing Kyungsoo down from top position of my favourite hyung"

 

Sehun's laught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter