The Paint

100 Days

DAY 25

My day keeps going on with more vision that comes true and more dream that haunt me. I can't even breathe right every time I saw someone in my vision. They all die in horrofic way and it's happened in front of me. Two days ago, I received a vision again. I was hanging out with my classmate and we went to fun fair that night. In that vision, I saw a cute girl with her mom and the girl cried. I tried to walk near that girl but my step stopped as I saw an old woman that I saw in my vision and my dream with blood on her neck. She eyed me at my back which there was a man with all black and gun in his hand. He pointed his gun on the girl and her mother so busy with a stupid game and I yelled no. Well, you know right? It's happened and I managed to save the girl by called her out so if the guy press the gun, the bullet will hit me but the girl die in my arms. The bullet doesn't hit her but she died because someone accidentally pushed her and she hit the table corner and her head broke as she fell on to the rock. The girl exhaled her last breath in my arms as I got her little body on the ground and she thanked me. That was her last word and I cried so hard that time. I don't know the girl must die even I've save her. BUT I'M SO GLAD BECAUSE AT LEAST THIS TIME NOT WITH HORROFIC WAY.

My phone vibrate and it's Joonmyeon, send me a message. We both inside the class but he sits on the front while me at the back far from him. I know if we're sitting next to each other, there will be not STUDYING. 

"Hi, dear."

"Hi. What's it?"

"My dad gives me a pair of ticket to paint's fair. Should we go?"

"Sure."

"I'll be at your castle at 4pm, princess. Oh, by the way, how's your hand?"

"Oh, the bruise? I've treated it up."

"Alright. See you then. Dress up well for me."

The texting end as I stare at the bruise on my arm. That the last day I went out with Joonmyeon and got trapped inside the super market and Joonmyeon and I were slept on the table near the food court then I dreamt something and when I woke up, Joonmyeon asked me what's wrong with my arms which is I'm not realizing it. I answered nothing because if he does believe me what I've told him before he won't be that weird. But he just stares at me without say anything too and we eyed each other like we're asking each other what happened. He brought me to his father hospital which that was the first I met his father and of course I felt nervous. His father said seems like I've been beaten hardly. I got myself out from the class as my class have end and I quickly got myself to my car and drive it to my home because I've promise Junhee that I'll back earlier today and I've planned if we can go out spending time like bestfriend. Just glad I didn't yet tell Junhee about my plan so I just accept my boyfriend's date offer. I stop by the cake shop and buy a small oreo cheese cake and some mushroom cheese bread and head to home.

"Junhee-ah," I take off my shoes while called her name out. "You're home." she said and I smiled to her and we both walked towards the kitchen. "Have you eaten? I bought you some bread and a cake so we can eat together." I asked her as we're heading the kitchen and I see my dining table full with food. "Yes, I've ate." Junhee said. I look at a guy wears an apron and a spatula in his hand. "You let he in, Junhee?" I asked Junhee and she shook and stated that he comes inside without she realize. "I just locked myself inside my room and I only get out when I smell food. I thought it's you because you promise me to come back earlier today." Junhee explained. "And yeah, I thought we can go hang out today." I said and rolled my eyes on him. "You said you'll be here at 4?" I said and he just smiled and said, "Surprise for you." he said and of course, it's my beloved silly boyfriend. "I got my meal in my room and didn't finish it yet. So yeah, enjoy your surprise lunch. You're lucky, you know?" Junhee said and leave. "I thought you guys have a great date inside my house, huh?" I said and Joonmyeon take a plastic that held from my hand. He put the cake inside the fridge and leaves the bread on the kitchen cabinet. "Yes, I have," he said as he opened up the apron and walk towards me. I held my anger inside and my eyes already like a glass. I managed to leave but he holds my hand and eyed me. "Don't be sad. I didn't finish my words yet." he said and I feel like if I can punch him right now, he really can be lying down on the bed inside the ICU. "Yes, I have. I have got you in life and my great date will just be with you even when I'm die and you come to my grave, it'll still be a great date to me." he said and I replied as my tears come down, "You silly!" He hugs me and I cried on his chest. 

I'm dressing up myself with red wrap around dress and pink chukka boot and my white handbag. I let my hair go on my left shoulder and walk towards the living room. "Should we go now?" I said and Joonmyeon smiled on me. "You look pretty even everyday but today you're gorgeous. Let's go." he said and I just smiled on his words. As we reach the fair, we gives away our ticket and I feel something strange as I take my first step inside. We got no interest in paints but I know Joonmyeon just want to spend his time with me as the tickets also not from him. We travel around the fair with a smile and laugh that never fade away from our mouth. "I'm going to toilet. Can you wait here? Don't go anywhere okay?" he said as our walk reaches a paint that makes me put my interest on it and I nodded. I stare at the paint and try to touch it. "Don't touch it. You can't touch it, Miss." a guy greeted me. "I'm sorry. But how much it cost?" I asked. "I don't know but you can deal with the other. The paint was a hot dealer right now. It’s made in Greece." the guy said. "No wonder." I said and I thanked him as he leave. The paint isn't beautiful but there's something that attract my attention. "Should we leave?" Joonmyeon asked and I nodded as his hand reached mine. We stop by the restaurant to buy some food for dinner to eat at home as I thought of Junhee. 

"Soojung-ah," he called me as he stops the car in front of home.

"Hm?"

"We'll graduate soon, right?"

"Yes, why?"

He suddenly lean a kiss on my lips. "It wasn't about my lust or I'm crazy or what, but I really want you."

"Yeah, you already got me even right now." I said and get out from the car.

"Soojung-ah," he called me as he gets out from the car.

"What the hell wrong with you?" I asked him.

"Listen. I don't know why I was too nervous right now. I don't even know how to explain to you. But, please stay and listen. What you've thought in your mind won't be happen, anyway. I'm not like that type of guy. Believe me and stay then I don't care if you want to leave after that. I need you to listen to me, that's all. I've lost my words right now."

"Alright, alright. Chill out." I said. He never being like this before and I know it's something important.

After a few minutes we went into a silence, he takes my hand on his chest. I could feel his heart beating faster. 

"I told you, right? It's beating for you." he said and I nodded, "Why are you so nervous? It's beating faster." I said.

"Because I know what I'm after for." he said and eyed me with his romantic gaze.

"It's like a dream; I've been in love with you. I'm afraid that I'll wake up because I don't want to wake up from being in love with you. That time I'll wake up is the time when I meet my death. I just want time stop like this so I can just see you in my sight. It's sound so selfish, right? I know it's too early for me to say this but I'm so happy if I told you." he said and suddenly he kneel down while he hand me a box of ring. "Will you complete my life as a man by marrying me?" Joonmyeon said. I was totally speechless and just chuckling. I spread my finger in front of him. "How you know my finger size?" I asked him as he got himself up with a big smile. "It's my favourite finger and I've been so long analyzed it." he said and put the ring on my finger. "It fit my finger well. Soon, I'll buy yours." I said and he takes out something from his pocket. "This is mine." he said and hand me a ring. "Joonmyeon-ah! Why you bought yours? It's not fair!" I said, angrily. "Because I'm the one who want you." he said and I couldn't help so I smiled and put the ring on his finger. "Now we're 50% complete." he said and I smiled. I leans a kiss on his lips as we reach the main door of my house. I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

I saw the kids played happily but there's a girl who's sat down on the bench. She's drawing something on some paper. She looks familiar to me and my mind caught up the girl that I save back then. She smiled to me and give me some paper. There's three or four pieces of paper that she gave me. I wanted to asked her what's it because I'm not so understand with her draws but she's disappeared. The first paint, there were two girls and one of them bowed. The second paint, there were an old woman behind the girl that bowed. The third paint, the old woman beat the bowed girl with a wand. The fourth was a girl with all red on her. I thought of blood but I don't know. The last one was the paints that attract me at the fair that I went with Joonmyeon. The paint suddenly change to a writing that I don't even know what kind of writing it is. The paint is not just a paint, its got another meaning that I think I should found out while you should too.