The Glass

100 Days

DAY 10

It's already ten days I knew him. Everything is fine after that day. I mean, the second I knew him and we had lunch together. The flame on car dream. I didn't dreamt anything but until the five day I knew him, he confessed me. As I got back home that night, I heard the glass broken in pieces but when I arrived the kitchen, there's nothing even a piece. I dreamt Joonmyeon was got stabbed by a glass which it was me who held the glass. But, it wasn't me who do it. I didn't held anything that moment but I saw me; myself then I was disappeared and faced the dying Joonmyeon alone. The next morning, my hand was full with blood again and I held the glass. I thought, I killed Joonmyeon so I cried but then my phone's ringing. It's Joonmyeon. I don't know what's wrong with me and surely I don't let anyone abetting with me in this such a thriller thing.

Today, I'm gonna tell Joonmyeon my answer about his confession. I'm preparing myself perfectly for our first dinner as he told me he will fetch me up at 9pm. My phone's ringing and it's a message from Joonmyeon.

From : Kim Joonmyeon
I'm arriving your castle, dear princess.

I got chuckled on his words. As I open the main door, I got shocked with a huge teddy bear in front of me. I can't see a person behind the teddy bear but the fimiliar perfume made me knew who's he. "Knock knock ..." I heard someone said with a cute voice. I laughed. "Who's it?" I replied. "Marry." Joonmyeon's cute voice replied. "Marry who?" I asked although I knew the answer. Joonmyeon's face suddenly appear beside the teddy bear. "Marry you." he said and I just laughed, also him. "This is for you." Joonmyeon said as gave me the really huge teddy bear. "Thank you." I take it as I leave it on the couch. "Shall we go?" Joonmyeon asked. "Should I?" I asked. "Would you?" he asked. "Can I?" I asked and he nodded. "Really?" I asked. "Really really." he said as he stretched out his hand. "Sure." I said as swing my hand to his.

As we are having our meal, suddenly he asked me if my house got an empty bedroom. "I got two more. Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later when you give me your answer." he said and eyed me with his romantic eyes. "Huh? Let's go to somewhere after this. I don't want to tell you here." I said as my eyes pointed at the crowds of people. "Ahh ~ I get it. Let's finish our meal." he said and I replied with a smiled. 

I don't know why but I suddenly feel like time is stopping. I see a waiter that drop her plate and broke all the thing on it. As the waiter want to pick all the thing up, someone push her and she fall down on the broken pieces. As the waiter get up, it's a glass stick on her head and gazed me. "Soojung-ah, let's go." I heard Joonmyeon's voice. His voice made the hullucinate stops. "What are you thinking about?" he asked me. "Nothing. Let's go." I said as I get up and I saw the same waiter. I grabbed Joonmyeon's hand. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "Let's go out of here." I said as I pulled his hand out from the restaurant. I don't know why I'm so afraid even though I know it's only my imagination.

Joonmyeon take me to a playground. As I got myself sit down on the bench, Joonmyeon hand me a tin of coca-cola. "Calm down." Joonmyeon said as he sits beside me. "Thanks." I said as I drink it. "This is not the first time you are being like this. Is there something I didn't know? So, it could be easy if it's happen again." he asked me. "No, it's nothing. It's all just my imagination." I replied. "Are you really fine now?" he asked me again. I could read his mind that he really can't wait for my answer. I'm smiling and answered, "Never been better." Joonmyeon laughs, "You really wise to pick up the line, aren't you?" he said. "Are me?" I asked. He is smiling and gives me romantic stares. "Are you?" he asked. "What?" I asked him back. "Accept me?" he asked me. I don't know if I should smile right now because I don't even know what I feel right now. "Should I?" I asked him. To be very honest, I didn't decide yet. I let my heart decide it tonight. "Can you?" he asked me back. I'm speechless at this moment. "Why?" I asked. "Because, I'm not someone who just loves anyone I see. Among the many people in this world, I could only see you." he said. "It’s only me? So I'm alone." I said. I could see his hoping face. "Joonmyeon-ah, if you could only see me at this time, I'll change that." I said. "What would you change?" he asked me. “You could only see us start from now on." I said. A smile spread on his lips while his hand holds mine. “Thank you for all the matter.” He said as he leaned a kiss on my hand. I think, I couldn’t feel this world. But I already don't feel this world even exist. Don't smile on my love story.

 

((REMINDING YOU THAT I SEE YOU RIGHT NOW ...))