The Door

100 Days

DAY 20

As I wake up today, I think that the most nightmare ever than everything. I look at Stella beside me. "Will Joonmyeon throw you away?" I said even though I know there's no respond. I got myself to wash up but my eyes caught a piece of paper just near my pillow. It's wrote '80 days left'. My door is opening by someone. It's Joonmyeon. "Did you never know how to knock?" I said, startled. He just chuckles. "How's your night?" he asked me as he sit down beside me on the bed. "It's all fine." I lied. He tugs my front hair that cover my face. "I could read a lie on your eyes." he said. "It's nothing. Like what you have said before, dream is only a dream." I said as I stand up. He hold my hand as I want to go to the toilet. "Bad dream?" he asked. "Every night." I said and went to the toilet to wash up.

I want to lock the door but Joonmyeon want to come inside. "Are you nuts or what?" I asked. "How can you wash your face with that hand?" he asked me, pointed to my bandage hand. "I got another hand." I said and he place his mouth against mine. "What is that?" I asked him with blank face. "That? A kiss for you to stop talking because I'm here to help you do anything.." he said and my eyes pointed the bathtub. "Except that!" he said and I chuckled. "Why are you chuckling? Want more?" he said; acting want to kiss me. I jump as I reach my lips on his. "Gotcha!" I said and he shocked. "Are you kissing me?" he asked and I just burst in laugh.

We're going to super market with Junhee; buying some grocery that could fill up my kitchen's cabinet. "Soojung-ah, you only pay yours or you want me to pay too?" Junhee asked me. "Huh? I don't mind." I said as I took out my credit card. "She's rich." Joonmyeon said. "That's my parents, not me." I said. "Credit card or cash?" the cashier asked. I want to give away my credit card suddenly Joonmyeon hand the cashier his credit card. "I pay all of it." he said and the cashier take Joonmyeon's card. "What was that?" I asked. "Paying." he said and I could slap him hundred times on his fluffy cheek if I can. After signing the receipt, Junhee stated that she want to buy some clothes and also she want to treat us for lunch. We agreed. "I want to buy something. Can you guys wait up here or go first?" Junhee said as we arrive in front of the magazine shop. 

"Yah!" Joonmyeon touch my shoulder with his elbow. "Huh? What?" I startled, I was busy with my phone. "Aishh, why are you so busy?" Joonmyeon's pouted. "Yah, it's appa. My father just texted me." I said. "That should be me who scold you." Joonmyeon said. I put my phone inside and give my precious a small smile. I touch his cheek,  and apologize. He held my both hand and asked me if there's something is going wrong. "It's nothing. Appa asked me for a lunch at home. He said he missed me a lot. Will you come along?" I said. "What about Junhee?" he asked me. "If she want, she can come with us. It's not a big deal." I said and suddenly the shopping complex went to all black. Everyone shocked; I could only heard the scream and the situation turns to panic. I burst my face on Joonmyeon's chest as he hug me tightly. "What's happening?" I asked him. "I don't know. Stay with me." he whispered. I close my eyes as my hand wrap around his waist. I could see the brightness so I open my eyes. There's no one there include Joonmyeon. I hear his voice calling me and I try to find him every where until suddenly I reach a door with something make me goose bump and I suddenly sedimented. It's the automatic sliding door that keep open and close by itself and it full with blood and there's an old woman who walked closer to the sliding door. I screamed and close my ears and eyes as the blood split out on me when the old woman got herself trap between the sliding door. "I"LL GET YOU!!!"

I open my eyes as I feel something hurt my eyes and get it through my head. "Soojung-ah," I heard Joonmyeon's voice and I try to got myself up from a bed which is not mine. "Where are we?" I asked Joonmyeon with my eyes that see only white and grey. "Emergency room. We're still inside the mall. You should rest right now. Lie down back." he said while his hand patted my head and his hand hold mine. "No, I'm fine. Just, what happened?" I said and got myself all up and I can see Joonmyeon's face clearly with worried and panic. "You're faint after the light appear and I brought you here as what the security told me. What's wrong with you?" he asked me and I just got my mouth shut. "Is there anything else happen?" I asked again. "Nope," I can see lie on his face. "Lie!" I said and managed my step out from the room. "Soojung-ah! Where are you going? Why are you acting so weird lately?" he asked me while he tried to get me from my back. "Why are you not bring me to the hospital? That's weird more!" I yelled and run towards the sliding door that I just seen in my dream. I see the crowded near the sliding door including the police that always tell the public to stay away. I try to get myself near the sliding door as a policeman put a warning tape around the sliding door. I saw a blood and a body of someone that covered by a black plastic. Suddenly I feel someone pull my hand roughly from the crowd and brought me to a place that surely far from the sliding door. "That's the reason why!" It's Joonmyeon with his moist eyes like he have cried a lot. "It's not what I want! I'm not the person that who wanted to see you close your eyes and hoping that you'll die! Even if I want you to die, I'll kill myself after that! What's my life meaning without you!? I even lost my breath just only see you faint in my arms! Don't do this again to me, Soojung-ah. I only have you.." he said then he fell down like he lost he have lost his strength to stand up. I'm sitting down in front of me and hug him. "Mianhae.." I don't know why I'm crying too. "Dasi hajima..." he cried and I've lost everything all my words to say and keep put him inside my embrace.

We got trap inside the shopping mall for a few hours. There are a lot of sliding door but security department announced that they worried if the accident will happen again so they had to close all the exit sliding door. Joonmyeon and I didn't talk too much. Junhee was shopping alone and I'm not feel guilty at all that I can't go with her since I got someone more important in my eyes who still looks so upset about my stupidity. I've bought two coffees so we can get ourselves calm while drink the coffee but he didn't take a bit taste of it. He just keep stares at the table without saying nothing. "Are you okay?" I asked. He glances on me and put his head on the table. I change my sit beside him so I can easily speak to him. I looks at his innocent face with damp eyes and lips that seems like don't know how to smile anymore. I put my head on the table so I faced him and I grab his hand and hold it tightly. "Joonmyeon-ah," I called him and he replied with his stares. "If I die, don't kill yourself." I said. "Wae?" he asked and I smiled as I heard his voice. "Because I need you to keep our love live." I replied and he put my hand on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat. "It's beating for you." he said and close his eyes. "I'm tired. I wanna sleep." he said. "Should we just find somewhere else that will comfort you more?" I asked him. "As long as you are with me, I'll be all fine. Your hand even make me feel more comfortable." he said and I smiled and close my eyes.

I saw the old woman again. She's walking using a wand she looks miserable. I walks closer to her as if I can hand her some help but she give me a frighten stares. She cursed me and read the mantra that I've been heard before. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" she yelled and she took her head from her neck and threw her head to me. I screamed as loud as I can and push the head away from me. "AND THIS IS YOUR REWARD!" She hit me hardly using her wand but I managed to resisted the wand with my hand and she hit me on my head and I saw myself collapse. DON'T STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MEET ME IN YOUR DREAM.

 

((REMINDING YOU THAT I SEE YOU RIGHT NOW ...))

 

author p/s: I'm so sorry for the very late update. I was too busy with my exam. Forgive me ~ T-T 
I'll keep updating soon !! Keep reading and do support me juseyo ~ T-T