The Flame

100 Days

DAY 2

I pick up my bag pack as my mind still remind of the bloody dream. I woke up with my body wetted with sweat. As I raised up to stretched, I smell something on my shirt. I don't know if my eyes wrong but this time I had rubbed my eyes and it's real. I wanted to screamed but I can't so I just let my mouth open without saying nothing. I put my gazed on my shaking hands. I don't know if the bloody dream was true but my shirt was drabbled with a blood. I let my fingers spruce my messing hair. I stares at myself on the mirror. I look so miserable even my face look pale. I try to let the dream fade away on my mind and walked away.

I climb up the stairs and my hearing stuck with music. My arm grabbed by someone. I turn back as my nose catch the familiar perfume. I tell him to wait and I open up my earphone. "Yes?" I asked. "I called you a several times." Joonmyeon said. I could see anger on his eyes. "I'm sorry. My ears was on music." I said as I keep my ipod and earphone inside my bag pack. I could heard the sighed of him. "Next time, minimize the volume." he said and without I realize, I'm chuckling towards his cuteness. "So, is this the thing that could make you smile?" he asked. "What?" I asked. "You're chuckling." he said then smiled away. "Am I?" I asked. He chuckled and put his arm surrounded my back of neck. "You look so cute when you are smiling. Smile often." he whispered. I don't know why but I feel something like I can't feel my own heart beat. "Did you take it off?" I asked while eyed him. "Take off what?" he asked. "Nothing." I said as he released his arm on me and we walked away together. Did he ?

"I want your excitement by Wednesday. I'm going!" the lecturer said as I busy pack my bag for lunch. "Soojung-ah," I heard Joonmyeon's voice. As I stand up he already in front of me. "What's it?" I asked. "Lunch with me?" he asked. "Should I?" I asked back. "Would you?" he asked me. I could see his hoping face. I'm chuckling. "Why you always smile when there's nothing is funny?" he asked. "Did I?" I asked him back. "Hishh, this weird girl! Shut up and let's go!" he said. I'm laughing this time. Yes, there's nothing is funny but you.

We didn't go to cafeteria but a restaurant. "So, I never see with someone before. I mean, a friend?" Joonmyeon asked me after a waiter took our order. "Who want to be a friend with me? I'm a bored girl." I replied. "Well, they never see your special." he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "For me, you are not a bored girl. If you are, I won't be here. Serious talk." he said as our drinks arrived. He drinks up his drink and continue his words with his serious face, "I saw your special that first time I picked up your paper. I'm sorry but actually I exchange our paper intentionally. I read your quotes." he said. I wanted to leave the place but he suddenly grabbed my hand as he already knew what will happened. "Please don't leave me." he said with his eyes have been like a glass. I got myself on the chair back. "Thanks for stay." he thanked me and I realize that my face showed the anger. "At first, I would like to be friend with you because that quotes. I wanna know the quotes meaning. But I just remind my friends' words that if a guy could have you as his girl, that guy is the luckiest. I don't understand at first but now, I got that words. I don't care about the quotes any more. I just want you as my friend, or... more?" Joonmyeon explained. I was speechless so I just look at his face. "The order are here. Let's dig it." he said. I showed a small smile and ate my meal. Or more? What could it be then?

The moment inside the car become cold after that. I say nothing even him, until we arrives the collage. "Let's not having another meal together after this." I said as I got myself out from the car. "Alright. I already knew this. Thanks for today. See you soon." he said and replied with a small smile. I closed the car door and he drives his car to somewhere. I arrange my step straight to the class. As I wanted to put my earphone inside my ears, I heard a violation of something and there's a lot of people runs towards it. It's only me who's standing there without doing nothing. I change my sight towards the crowded people. It's a car crashing a tree and I could see the fire on the car. I try to see the car plat. I'm shocked. It's Joonmyeon's car. Suddenly everyone back off, getting away from the car. I leave all thing that I hold on the floor and run towards the car as I didn't see someone save Joonmyeon. "JOONMYEON!!" I screamed as the car explode to a piece.

"Soojung-ah.." I heard Joonmyeon's voice. "Wake up~ We are arrived." Joonmyeon said. My breathe goes abnormal, my hand was shaking, I don't feel my heart beat for awhile. "Soojung-ah.." Joonmyeon called me. I was aback and stares him with my shocked eyes. "Are you okay? You're sweating." Joonmyeon said as he change the direction of the car's air-cond thing on me. "Bad dream, huh?" Joonmyeon asked me as I tried to find my handkerchief. I nodded, "Pretty bad." I replied. Joonmyeon took the handkerchief from my hand and wiped my sweat on my forehead. "Hey, dream is dream. It's nothing. Just relax, alright?" Joonmyeon tried to calmed me down. I don't know why but suddenly I hugged him. I started to cried on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" Joonmyeon asked me and I know he's shocked towards my stupid action, but I'm afraid. If the blood could appear on my shirt, why not a fire could appear on this car? If you not read this full story, why not I can't disturb your life? If you wanna exit this page, make sure you will read the coming up story. Or more ..........

 

((REMINDING YOU THAT I SEE YOU RIGHT NOW ...))