The Book

100 Days

DAY 16

I'm sweating as I raise up my body. My breath goes faster, my heartbeat beats buoyant like I was running around a field. I could feel something pain on my palm. The dream comes true again. My palm is bleeding. I turn on my right which I used to put Stella but Stella is all fine. I exhale a relieve breath as my phone is ringing. Like always, it's Joonmyeon.

From: Sarang-joonmyeon (if he gave love)
Good morning, my soojunghan ! I'll be at your home soon with a breakfast so 
don't prepare anything but prepare me your sunshine smile. I love you.

I smile on his message as I stares my bleeding palm. I'm getting more afraid through my day with this dream and vision. My dream comes true and my vision is the future. That's what I get after through such a thriller dream every single time I close my eyes. I don't know why I've through this. It seems like I've done something bad in past but as what I rewind back, I never do anything stupid. I also don't know what next thing I’ll dream is and what kind of vision I'll get. I wait the day that this thing will all stop and I'll live my life normally back. The question is, why me?

I heard bells ringing and I know its Joonmyeon. I was at the toilet, treated my wound so I yelled over Junhee to opened the door. "Soojung-ahh," I heard someone was just coming inside my room. "Joonmyeon-ah," I greeted him with a smile and he got himself inside the toilet as the toilet door was opened. "What's wrong with your hand?" he asked me as he grabbed my hand. "It looks like you cut yourself or yourself cut you?" he quipped me. He's studying doctor course so he knew well. I just closed my mouth and pulled out my hand slowly from his held. "Why you hurt yourself?" he asked me and sighed at the same time. He took my hand slowly as he sat on the side of sink. He took wet cotton and cleans up the dry blood around my wound. “Ouch!” I moaned. “You know its hurts then why you still hurt yourself?” he asked. “I’m sorry.” I apologized. “Apologize yourself.” He said as he bandages my wound. When everything is done, I could see his disappointed face. “Let’s eat. Have you brush your teeth?” he asked and I nodded.

As he wants to step out from the toilet, I embrace him from his back. I know he hear my cries so he turns back. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “I’m not cut myself.” I cried. “Then? What is this?” he asked me as he touched my hand. “I’ve been dreamt something stupid. Last night, I dreamt there was a girl whose cut my hand and when I wake up, my hand already bleeding.” I explained, hoping that he believe me. “Soojung-ah, dream is only a dream. Are you sleep-talking?” he asked me. “No! Joonmyeon-ah, you have to believe me. It’s real. Have you been seen that I’m being like this before, right?” I asked. “Soojung-ah, what’s wrong with you? Stop being like this. If you need a doctor, I’ll get you to my father.” He said. “I don’t a doctor! I only need your trust!” I yelled on his chest. He hugs me as I cry. “I do trust you in no matter what but in this matter, maybe not. You better get yourself to doctor. I don’t want you go worst and,” he release the hug and leaned his warm lips on mine. “I don’t want to lose you.”  He continued and leaned a kiss on my forehead. “I love you is the reason why.” He said as he wiped all my tears with his finger. “Don’t cry. Let’s eat. I’m starving. Junhee is waiting for us. I’ll feed you today.” He said as he held my hand. The hug isn’t the first time but the kiss is.

“Eo? What’s wrong with your hand, Soojung?” Junhee asked me as we arrived the kitchen. “I don’t know what’s wrong with my love but she cuts herself. Junhee-ah, what are you doing in this house? I told you to take care of her.” Joonmyeon said. I know he’s joking around, I could read his eyes. “Am I her boyfriend?” Junhee asked Joonmyeon. “You could be her girlfriend then.” He said. “Yah, I’m so straight.” I said and they laughed. “Let’s eat.” Joonmyeon said. “Yeah, the food smell make more starving and I could eat all of this alone if I’m not waiting for the late both of you.” Junhee said and Joonmyeon laughed. “We got more scene to do, you know?” he said and stares at me. “What ashamed ...” I said as shook my head.

After breakfast, I can’t help Junhee clean up her room just because of my hand so it’s only Joonmyeon who help her. I could feel happiness inside the room. “Joonmyeon-ah, I’m going out for awhile.” I said. “Go where?” Joonmyeon asked. “Library. Its okay, you can help Junhee. This is my house. I trust you guys.” I said as I walked away. “Soojung-ah,” Joonmyeon called me. He comes closer to me and lean a kiss on my lips. “Shocked?” he asked and I nodded. “Take care. I love you, remember this.” He said and I just nodded again. As I wanted to leave, he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside his embrace. As he releases the hug, he eyed me with his romantic eyes that I couldn’t prevent from get melt. His lips slowly touch mine and I could feel his tongue inside. “You are my first. I promise you’re my last. Don’t go from my sight before you become eternally mine.” He said after let the kiss go. I smile as I’m totally speechless. “I’m going now. See you.” I said.

As I arrives the library, I got myself on the mythological racks. I found a book about dream and future. I read all about it. Future, its arrival is considered inevitable due to the existence of time. Due to the apparent nature of reality and the unavoidability of the future, everything that currently exists and will exist can be categorized as either permanent, meaning that it will exist for the whole of the future, or temporary, meaning that it won't and thus will come to an end. Dream, the content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, though they have been a topic of scientific speculation, as well as a subject of philosophical and religious interest, throughout recorded history. But dreams have been seen as a connection to the unconscious mind. They range from normal and ordinary to overly surrealand bizarre. Dreams can have varying natures, such as frightening exciting, magical , melancholic, adventurous, or ual. The events in dreams are generally outside the control of the dreamer, with the exception of lucid dreaming, where the dreamer is self-aware.

The night grows and I’m on my way to home. I remember all what I read and I’ll keep it fresh in my mind. Am I got something myth on me? My phone rings as I stop my car when the traffic light turns red. It’s Joonmyeon. He make me chuckle with his childish behaviour. He's just so cute when he's acting like that.

From : Sarang-joonmyeon
I'm going home first. My father call me for a dinner. See you tomorrow. Go straight to your house! 


Don't go anywhere, it's already late :p I love you, soojunghan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw Junhee was reading a book. I wanted to greeted her but suddenly two kids ran towards her. "Eomma!!" that's why I heard. Suddenly I saw Joonmyeon with a baby also walked towards Junhee. "That's your mom!" I could hear what Joonmyeon said. My heart broke into a piece. I saw the kids played around with Stella. "Don't play with it again. Appa will brought you guys the new one." Joonmyeon said while hand Junhee the baby. He puts Stella on the garbage place. Suddenly a book appeared in front of me. It's my dairy. I turned the pages at the day 20 I knew Joonmyeon. It's nothing but a sentences. "The day keep coming as the time keep passes." . As I changed my sight to them, suddenly the waiter appeared. "EVERYONE WILL DIE!!" include you who's reading this.

 

((REMINDING YOU THAT I SEE YOU RIGHT NOW ...))