The Doll

100 Days

DAY 15

Like always, I'll wake up with pale look. I dreamt the waiter for these several days. The waiter asked me for a help. I didn't go to college as yesterday was my final exam. All I need is wasting my time on my Joonmyeon while waiting for the result comes out. Joonmyeon text me saying that he got something to do and will meet me tonight so I manage my day to go to the restaurant that we went for our first dinner. I feel something is going wrong and it's making me feel unwell.

As I arrives the restaurant, the restaurant looks so cold. I take my sit at the same place which Joonmyeon and I sat that night. A waiter hand me the menu and I order a cup of cappuccino coffee. As the waiter want to go, I ask her about another waiter. "Which one?" he asked me. "Does this company have an employee's book so I can show her to you?” I asked “Can I know why?” he asked me. “It’s my privacy. It’s family’s problem. I hope you can help me.” I smiled as I lied. “Wait up.” He said.

After a few minutes then he gives me a book and got himself a sit in front of me. I flick all the pages until the pages 85. “This girl.” I pointed my finger on her picture. “Can I meet her right away?” I asked. “I’m sorry, miss. She’s already die a few days ago. We will take her profile and dispose it as possible as soon. I’m sorry again. There’s any else I can help you, miss?” he said. “Oh, one more thing! How can she die? I mean, the way she dies and where’s her death happened?” I asked. “There.” He pointed his finger on the place where I got a vision; the waiter fell down on the glasses. “Her hand dropped her plate. When she wanted to collect all the glasses, someone just made her fell down on the glasses.” He said and I cut his words, “The glasses got stabbed on her head?” I said as I remind back on the vision. He nodded away. I’m numbness inside for awhile.

Joonmyeon just text me that meet him up at the café. I walk to the café as the café aren’t too far from my house. I see Joonmyeon is sitting with a pretty girl. I got nothing to think and I just step inside the café. “Joonmyeon-ah,” I greeted him, coldly. “Soojung-ah, you are here. Take a sit. I’ve ordered your favourite coffee.” He said as I took my seat beside him. “Who’s she?” I asked, coldly. “She’s my best friend since my childhood. She’s just back from USA and back here because she would like to have an independent life like you.” He said. I could see very happy smile on his face. “Hi, I’m Choi Junhee.” That girl in front of me introduced herself. “I’m Jung Soojung.” I said. “Don’t get angry or think of something negative about me and Joonmyeon. He’s just my friend.” She said and I just smiled.

“Soojung-ah, you told me that you got two more rooms at your house, right?” Joonmyeon asked me. “Why? You want Junhee stay with me?” I guessed and he nodded. I’m sighed deeply. “It’s okay if I can’t.” Junhee said. “No way! Where will you go then? You can’t stay with me.” Joonmyeon said as I heard that stupid thing, I suddenly said, “Yes, sure. Why not? When will she stay and live with me? I was being alone for a long time.” I asked forcedly, I told you. Just imagine if they are living together in one house, like seriously!? It can’t be! “What about tonight?” Joonmyeon asked me. “Joonmyeon-ah, we still have tomorrow, right?” Junhee said but I agreed with Joonmyeon. “Don’t worry about anything. I’ll pay for the room as a rent.” She said and smiled. “It’s up to you. I don’t mind about any single thing if Joonmyeon believe you, then I should believe you too.” I said. She’s kind and pretty, I could read it through her eyes and also, I could read, she do loves what I love the most.

"Here is your room. It's a bit messy but we'll clean it up tomorrow." I said as Joonmyeon came inside the room with her two big clothes bag. "It's fine. This is enough for me. Thanks, Soojung." she said. "I'm going to my room for awhile." I said and walked away to my room. I take my seat on the bed and give my huge teddy bear a zero stares. What the hell I'm doing right now? "Stella, is this the true thing ever I do?" I talked to the teddy bear. I named it as Stella. I heard my room door opened. It's Joonmyeon. I stand and manage a step to toilet but he grab my hand. "Soojung-ah," he keep call my name as I try to release his grab. "Just, let it go." I said but then he hug me. "I'm sorry." he said. I press away my hand on his chest. "Don't hug me when there were you who's made me hurts." I said. "What I have done?" he asked. "Alright. You do nothing but why you don't tell me earlier?" I asked him. "I want to tell you tonight so we can prepare everything because she said that she will be here tomorrow. I don't even know that she's here this morning." he explained. "This morning? Then you not fetch her at the airport? Then who? Did she comes to your house?" I asked but he just kept quiet and I know the answer is yes. "It's too much." I said and walked out from my room. "Soojung-ah.." I heard Joonmyeon's voice called me out.

"Okay, look, I'm sorry. Soojung-ah.." he said as grabbed my hand. "What?" I asked. "I'm sorry. I know.." he said as I cut his word. "You know what? Did you know my heart? Did you? Never." I said. "Get out of your ego, Soojung." he words made me speechless. "I know, I was wrong. I didn't tell you and I let her stay at my house for awhile and of course, you'll get jealous. I understand that. If it were you do that, I could kill you without hesitate." he said as he comes closer to me. "I don't care who's she, but at least tell me." I said but he put his finger on my mouth and give me romantic stares. "Your heart connects mine without even a 'map' and I always know your heart. Don't you say anything about heart because it's already become one that contain our love. You are my soojunghan." he said and I chuckled on his last word. "It's sojunghan ('precious' in korean)." I said. "Yeah, it's for someone else but for me, it's soojunghan." he said and I laughed. "Have I told you that you are so beautiful?" he said. "Have you?" I asked. "Always." he said and I smiled. How I cannot love him if he treat me this way?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking without knowing where I am. I only see a white around me. I saw Stella agaist the wall and I smiled. As I walked towards it, I saw the waiter walked towards it too. She held a doll. The doll's eyes and stomach have been sewn. It's looks like voodoo doll but the doll wore what I wore. The doll looks like me. That girl stabbed a knife on Stella's stomach and torn it. The knife was too fimiliar. My mind catch up my bloody dream. That girl have done something to Stella and Stella looks like Junhee. The girl looked at me with a glass sticked on her head and her face full with blood. She laughed but it sound scary so I close my eyes and close my ears. As I opened my eyes, I was at the restaurant. The waiter appeared in front of me with a good look. Yet, I'm afraid. "You already know that I'll die but why you don't tell me?" she asked me. "Because I thought it's only my vision." I replied. "Your vision is future." she said as she grabbed my hand and cut my palm with the knife. I could feel my blood flows. She suddenly read the mantra that I still remember. She dropped my blood on Stella and the doll that she held. Stella, who looks like Junhee suddenly snatch away a knife from the girl hand and attack me. "I will kill you!!" You should be careful with your teddy bear. It might kill you when you are sleeping. This is true. It kill me.

 

((REMINDING YOU THAT I SEE YOU RIGHT NOW ...))