The Blood

100 Days

DAY 1

 

It’s normal when a college guy talk about their ideal type of girl but geez can’t they talk quietly. I rummaged my bag and took my earphone. I wear it and let the loud music blasting in my ears while scribbling some stuff on the paper. The bell ringed indicating that it’s time for class to start. I groaned and pick up all of my stuff. The weather is very windy today. The wind blow away my paper as I was about to walk to the class. I mentally cursed for the windy weather today. I was about to pick up my paper that were blown away by the wind earlier when a hand stop me from doing it. I look up and saw a guy handed me the paper.

 

"Thanks." I said after I took the paper from his hand and make my way to the class.

 

Before arriving at the class, I look at the paper and realized that the paper is not mine. I think I switched the paper with that guy earlier. My thoughts were cut down when a guy appeared in front of me. It was the guy earlier. He showed me the paper with a smirk on his face. I hand him his paper and he hand me my paper.

 

“Why were you rushing just now ?” He asked while checking the paper in case it was switched again.

 

“Sorry.” I said and make my way to the class but he grabbed my wrist preventing me to do so.

 

“Do you want to have lunch together ?” He asked hopefully.

 

“No.” I declined his offer because I like to eat alone and I don’t even know who’s this guy.

 

“How about dinner ?” He asked again. Ugh can’t this guy leave me alone ?

 

“No.” I said annoyingly.

 

 

“Want me to let you go ?” He asked me.

 

“Yes.” I replied and look at his face.

 

“Hmm no lunch, no dinner, what about you be my friend ?” He asked again.

 

“Why ?”

 

“Friends doesn’t need a reason, right ?” He said and let go of my wrist.

 

 

“My name is Kim Joonmyeon. How about you ? He introduced himself.

 

 

“Jung Soojung.” I said coldly.

 

“So, shall we go to the class now ?” he said and pointed to the door.

 

My eyes widened when I realized that I’m already late for my class because of this guy. I rushed to class and thankfully the lecturer didn’t come yet. I make my way to my seat that was seated beside the window and put my bag down. I look up and saw the lecturer come in. I’m going to kill this guy, I’m telling you. My thoughts were cut down when the lecturer starts the class.

 

After the class ended, I gathered all my stuffs and put it in my bag. After checking that everything is in there, I make way to the cafeteria for dinner because I’m too lazy to cook at home. I buy a hamburger and a bottle of coke and. I found a table and put down all of my stuff and sit on the chair. I check my phone to see if there’s any message and there’s none. I locked it and put it in my pocket.

 

“Soojung-ah !” someone yelled my name. I groaned and ruffle my hair annoyingly. I realized that everyone is looking at me. I glared at them and they went doing what they were doing earlier. I don’t want to look back and unlocked my phone and open my front camera to check who was yelled my name. It’s him again. What does this guy want from me. What a pain in the .

 

“Hi, can I sit with you ?” he asked. Before I can say no to him he already took a sit in front of me.

 

“It’s better if you didn’t asked my permission.” I said with a hint of sarcasm. He chuckled.

 

“Soojung-ah,” he called my name but I ignored him.

 

“Soojung-ah, why I never see you smiling ?” he asked softly.

 

“Why should I ?” I told him and take a bite of my hamburger.

 

“Just once, can you please smile for me ?” he asked.

 

“Have you eaten yet ?” I asked him as I want to change the topic.

 

“Smile first.” he said.

 

“My smile is not made for you.” I said coldly and continue eating my hamburger. He went silent.

 

“Have you eaten yet ?” I asked again acting like nothing happened. He nodded. I guess my word hit him hard.

 

I end up my day by changing our phone number. I don't know why but he make me feel comfortable. After I finished my shower, my phone beeped.

 

From : Kim Joonmyeon

 

Your words in my head and knife in my heart. Good night, Soojung.

 

I don't know if I should laugh or what but I think I offended him. I feel sorry for cause I really didn't meant what I said earlier.

To : Kim Joonmyeon
 

That's only words that could stop you from being annoying. I'm sorry.

 

From : Kim Joonmyeon

 

A smile for me tomorrow and I will accept your apology

 

To : Kim Joonmyeon

 

Then try to make me smile. Good night, Joonmyeon.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I saw a knife and a sword with blood on the table. A man  walked towards and took the sword and stared at  me. I become scared and ran towards the only door there. I tried to open it but it was locked.  I turned my back and saw the man is already in front of me.

 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT !?" I yelled, feeling scared.

 

He the blood on the sword and spit it on my face. I wipe all the blood away from my face with my shirt. I opened my eyes and saw the man took the knife and then stabbed himself in two side; his stomach and his heart. His blood flows swiftly after he stabbed it on his stomach and his heart. I could hear his mouth reading something like mantra. I’m scared hearing the mantra so I close my ears with my palm while screaming. He took the sword and slash it on his neck. The blood slowly crumbled from the neck and the man disappeared. What left was only the mantra that’s still fresh in my mind with a reader who won't believe me and leave this page.

 

 ((REMINDING YOU THAT I SEE YOU RIGHT NOW ...))