They want you out...

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6

Jong Hyun led the two boys towards the President’s cabin after they were called. Pounding hearts and questions around their heads are what they carry on their pockets as the three try to shove each other’s elbows while walking.
“Why did President call us all of a sudden?” Jung Shin stated his curiosity.

“Molla.” Min Hyuk simply responded, his hands on his pocket.

“Without Yong Hwa-hyung?”, JS continued.

“Molla.”, Min hyuk reanswered.

“Is it about the Heirs?” JS didn’t stop.

“Molla.” Min Hyuk continued.

“But why did he call us really? Without Hyung?”

Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun abruptly stopped walking, glaring at the maknae. “What you know is what I know too, so stop asking!” Jong Hyn shouted.

“Even we are nervous about it!” Min Hyuk seconded.

The maknae shut his mouth instantly, afraid that he might be scolded by his brothers again. He felt another rush of regrets for asking too many questions, but what can he do, since too many questions flood his mind.

They arrived at the door of the President’s office and hesitated knocking the door. “Go!” Jong Hyun , being in front turned around and eyed the tallest member, then commanded.

To compensate after what he did earlier, the youngest hastily went forward. He took a deep breath and without any ado, tapped the door. They waited.

Fortunately, it is not long after they heard an answer from the familiar voice of their executive, calling out. “Come in!”.

Jong Shin in charged, quickly opened the door and went in. The two boys followed. CNBLUE Boys minus Yong Hwa sat on the sofa, facing the President.

Silence.

Everyone seems to be feeling the atmosphere around the corner, weighing out the tension between each person and waiting for the perfect timing to start the conversation. They were all staring at each other, not breathing . . . at all. Until, finally, Jong Hyun gave up.He started with. . . “Why did you call us President Han?”

To which the President immediately answered, trying his very best to put the proper authority in his voice. . .in his words. “I have something to order you!”, with his eyes still on fire.

The three boys frowned at the President’s aura, asking and curious why? Although the feeling of fear is present, somehow, the look made the President looks weird and nerd. They ever thought President Han Song Hoon lacks the “King’s Aura.”

But, of course, the power is still his . . . so with fear on their voice . . . Min Hyuk courageously asked. “What is it President?”

Without losing the fire in his gaze, he maneuvered. . . “I want you to release an Album.”

“An Album?”, everybody exclaimed.

“Yes!. . . I want you to release Blind Love.”

“When?”, Jong Hyun grimaced, suspicious at the intention of this man in front of him.

“In 2 weeks time. . . After Yong Hwa is Out From The Heirs.”

~~

Jung Yong Hwa felt his periphery darkened as he saw the pair sit together side by side, talking about something. He fights something unknown within himself but he figured out he failed when attempted to take a breath to somehow supply his deficient heart and brain with oxygen, he made an absolute gasp instead.

His skin all so warm, flushed and in fire, he glared at them.

Without any exerted thought . . . a melody was formed . . . “What are you doing baby!? Who is that man next to you!?”

Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho were disturbed, basically. They simultaneously lifted their faces up to see or confirm who made that remarkable gasping of air.

Shin hye was shocked; he saw that in her expression, as if trying to explain things through her gazes. He read those words . . . words written across her explaining eyes.

In a matter of second . . . another melody formed . . . “I see lies in your eyes . . . I know you baby. . . I’m telling you what I see, I already know."

Then there is the actor Lee Min Ho’s frowning face, confused at the newly plastered reaction.

YH frowned too, ready to give some lesson to the man beside her girlfriend, although even he is unsure how to do it well. He took another look at his girl. . . he frowned too, covetousness and jealousy and greed to own her almost overpower him.

His eyes worded . . . “Please tell him “I have a boyfriend””

Suddenly, he saw Shin Hye smile, conversing to him the security and assurance he desperately need as of the moment. In her eyes, YH read love confessions and statements, saying nothing to worry about and the likes.

“I see love in your eyes . . . I know you baby!”

She stood up, showing some wide smile. “Yong Hwa~yah! You are here!”. She waved at him sweetly and gestured him to come nearer so she could introduce him to the man beside him.

Yong Hwa hesitated at first, but decided on to move along after thinking he has been standing awkwardly inside that room, releasing several amount of smoke through all his face’s holes. He is in severe state of jealousy and he can’t deny that, especially after seeing her with him and found a great potential of chemistry between them.

“There is no way I won’t be in Heirs.”, he thought angrily. “I have to be in Heirs.”

He sighed heavily, trying, at the same time untrying to show his frustrations and anger.

“You make me crazy, you drive me crazy, you make me angry. . .because of you. . .because of you!”

He stepped forward towards the chair prepared for him and made another “!” when he realized he will be sitting not beside Shin Hye. . . not in front of Shin Hye . . .but in front of Lee Min Ho.

He deeply inhaled, with his nostrils all flaring.

Surely, Shin Hye knows how he feels, absolutely.

But, with small puzzles still unknown, Lee Min Ho somehow, noticed.

YH reached for the second empty seat and pulled it slightly aback. He sat to it silently while staring at Shin Hye.

Then . . . there was this awkward moment.

Pheww~~

Silent again.

Pheww~~

Fortunately, completing the meeting, Writer Kim Eun Sook arrived finally. In a totally writer-type dress up, she entered the room with full confidence, three scripts in her hands. She hastily put those directly in front of the actors and then proceeded in front of them.

Then, she stopped. She stood up. Motionless, she slightly leaned forward and stretched out her two arms to the table, supporting her whole body.

She took a long stare at the three. Stiffed.

One whole minute has passed. Then she nodded. Then she smiled. Satisfaction all over her face.

“I am right!”, she started, triumphant. “You three look perfect together!”, she continued. She talked perfectly fine and delicate. She is like the dignified writer of K-drama, and that is absolutely shown in her face.

She took a slight bow at three which made the three instantly stood up also to respond her with a bow. “ANyeong Haseyo! Writer Kim Eun Sook imnid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter