The Reason

The Rocker And The Actress Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

“This is what I am talking about, Yong Hwa!”, President Han exclaimed as he harshly dropped the paper from his hand on the top of the table, in front of the CNBLUE Leader. They were again inside the President’s office, currently creating some huge tension inside the FNC building due to the latest reviews they received today after announcing Yong Hwa’s involvement in the up coming Drama. “Even the SBS were shocked at how the people responded.”

Yong Hwa stiffened, his mind full of questions and frustrations, he let out a big sigh.

He leaned a little bit forward, resting his two elbows over his thighs, crossing his fingers. “Baldo Andwe, everyone was ecstatic when I announced that I will be coming back in a Drama in the near future, they were so full of energy that time!”, he denied, his eyes fixed to the elder, as if offering some proof or something.

The President stared at him back, more intense. From his previous position, he stopped pacing.

“I know, They love you back in a Drama, Yes! But with Park Shin Hye, No!”, he almost shouted. “And that is the reason why I asked you not to accept that offer, they do not like you in a drama with Park Shin Hye!”

“But what’s wrong with me and Shin Hye? Don’t we look good enough together?”, he tried to rebut, still cant process why did the people opposed to the idea of him working with her, again, for the 4th time.

“You do! You look too good together! And believe it or not, that is the reason why they don’t like you in this Drama! You two look too good together, it hurts!” President argued, crunching his two hands simultaneously, his frustrations are all so visible around his face.

“It’s not my problem anymore, if they find it hurtful, then should we mind them? I wont. . . so, I am still doing it.” Yong Hwa decided, his will solidified. He can’t take away the chance of them being together again, for everyday. The mere idea of her with him, without the speculation of too many almost gives him Goosebumps. . . . and at the same time security. He remembers the time when, during the Daylight, he has to sneak out from their dorm just to see her in her house. He missed her too much he wasn’t able to think straight. Unfortunately, a picture of them was taken, nearly ruining their careers, he realized it was a bad move, but sometimes, it happens when desperate calls.

But then President shouted again, looking annoyed at his talent’s decision. “So you chose being stubborn, Yong Hwa?”

Yong HWa snapped out. He came back from his remembrance, startled at his President’s roar.

“Don’t you think it’s time for me to choose for myself, President-nim?”, Yong Hwa is determined.

President frowned deep, a hint of annoyance present on his face. “Choose for yourself? Is that how you did it when you were still at the foot’s level, Yong Hwa-ssi?”

“Then what are you going to do? The announcement’s been done, everything’s been done!”, he said, fighting him with his rare glare.

The stunned elder hardened, trying his hard to widen his small eyes. He gasped. “Bwah?”

“You can’t do anything anymore. President, You can’t.”, Yong hwa presenting reality. Since the announcement’s been made in the national media, he knew no one can dare to pull him out of Heirs anymore, unless there is something big that the party can present so he could be withdrawn. But then again, a huge scandal will still arouse.

The President felt a sudden rush of disbelief at the reaction he got from Yong Hwa. He felt a little belittled and shocked from his talent’s deed. He tried to fight his brain’s process of “it” being “just defensive”, but somehow, his evil side tries to say, “it’s disrespect”, which instantly flares the hell out of him. He threatened. “You know I can turn all your worlds up side down, Yong Hwa, you know that so well.”

Yong Hwa came confused, attempting to decipher his President’s words, but his will is at its peak right now, so he instead insisted. “We aren’t Robots President Han, sometimes we have to say No! to everyone”.

He finally stood up, eager to release the intensive tension that gradually accumulated during their argument. He stopped by to get his hanged jacket at the sofa’s edge, then proceed to the exit. He couldn’t breath inside, so without turning back, he reached for the door.

President was left astounded. He felt disrespected. He felt disappointed. He felt rage. He felt . . . anger. He threatened, whispering to himself. “You know I can turn all your worlds up side down, Yong Hwa, you know that so well.”

Yong Hwa was gone.

President inhaled deeply. He eyed the intercom at the top table of his office, and for a second, stared at it. “You quite disappoint me now, Yong Hwa.”, he whispered to himself. He took a slight step forward and pressed the device. “Bring me the CNBLUE manager.”, he commanded.

He called the manager. . .CNBLUE’s manager.

After a minute, Manager came, unsure of why he was called. “President?”

“Call the CNBLUE boys, and leave Yong Hwa out, make sure he wouldn’t know, or else I’ll let you find another job. . .outside Seoul.”

Manager was dumbfounded, part of him is unable to grasp some reality. . .he frowned, confused and asking. “Why, President?”

“Just do as I say. . .I want Jung Shin, Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun. . . now!”

~~

Yong HWa inhaled. Finally. He exhaled. Finally.

Although his mind was still bothered by the threat from the President, a fraction of his being found some pride upon the realization that he was able to express his feelings, not just through his music, but literally. He felt unloaded.

However, something in his being send a gush of fear to his spine, a sense that only his perfect intuition provides, a message that came out of nowhere. He felt the intensity in the President’s words. And it scares him, somehow.
He took a long stare at the door he just came from a while ago, wondering something that happened inside it. . .the President.

“I don’t think so. . .”, he murmured. He trusts him and vice versa. He told himself.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

“Nan Yeojja”, he read from the Samsung Galaxy screen. He smiled instantaneously, still without reason.

“Who is this?” he teased.

“Michosso?”, she answered.

A chuckle was released from YH after hearing her voice, forgetting even the argument he had with the Big A. He started to take several steps out of the building, targeting the car his manager parked outside FNC.
“Oetikkha?”, Park Shin Hye asked from the other line?

“I’m at FNC, we just had a talk about THE HEIRS”, said him. He tried his best to sound cheerful, playfully making jokes about the News he received today. “You were right when you said we’ll be despised if we work on for the 4th time, remember our interview back then for our Japan Fan meeting? I guess you really are a fortune teller!”, YH smirked, but turned to chuckles.

“Really? Is that how they reacted? They are in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter